Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
02-03-2017, 02:29 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(02-03-2017 10:59 AM)adey67 Wrote:  To be honest birdguy the issue here sounds like the need for much better tax breaks for low earners and a better living wage for everyone. Grasshopper is simply pointing out that your government seems to have its spending priorities all wrong. It sounds like you would actually benefit from what he is suggesting. Don't get pissed at those poorer than you get pissed at the government and the uber wealthy, wanting more tax breaks and higher military spending, your anger is misdirected not everyone without a job is lazy especially not in the USA where the welfare system is scanty at best.

The more you try and work, the less you get. If you just sit and do nothing, try to earn nothing, and just feed off others, you get all the help in the world. Free healthcare, free rent, free heat, free smart phone, free food, and free cash to spend. Unless we change the poverty level by a lot, the welfare system has to go.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-03-2017, 02:35 PM (This post was last modified: 02-03-2017 02:41 PM by adey67.)
(02-03-2017 02:29 PM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(02-03-2017 10:59 AM)adey67 Wrote:  To be honest birdguy the issue here sounds like the need for much better tax breaks for low earners and a better living wage for everyone. Grasshopper is simply pointing out that your government seems to have its spending priorities all wrong. It sounds like you would actually benefit from what he is suggesting. Don't get pissed at those poorer than you get pissed at the government and the uber wealthy, wanting more tax breaks and higher military spending, your anger is misdirected not everyone without a job is lazy especially not in the USA where the welfare system is scanty at best.

The more you try and work, the less you get. If you just sit and do nothing, try to earn nothing, and just feed off others, you get all the help in the world. Free healthcare, free rent, free heat, free smart phone, free food, and free cash to spend. Unless we change the poverty level by a lot, the welfare system has to go.

Id like to see some evidence for these claims mate I'm pretty sure no government pays for anyone's cell phone, come on bro I like you funnily enough Smile but you're not being honest here or at least its very selective honesty. Sad its also bullshit, even in Britain which has way higher levels of social welfare than you in America could possibly imagine what you are describing doesn't happen, you simply are not being honest here mate.
02-03-2017, 02:36 PM
(02-03-2017 02:29 PM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  

If you think those people have it so great, why don't you become one of them? Quit your job, be poor for a while, and then go on welfare. If it's such a great life, go for it!
[+] 4 users Like Grasshopper's post
02-03-2017, 02:43 PM
(02-03-2017 02:29 PM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  Free healthcare, free rent, free heat, free smart phone, free food, and free cash to spend.

Sounds like you're just jealous. If you had any brains you could get free healthcare, free rent, free heat, free smart phone, free food, and free cash to spend instead of selling vans out of a van down by the river. That's what I'd do. If you think the system's gaming you, game the system.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
02-03-2017, 03:22 PM
(02-03-2017 02:43 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(02-03-2017 02:29 PM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  Free healthcare, free rent, free heat, free smart phone, free food, and free cash to spend.

Sounds like you're just jealous. If you had any brains you could get free healthcare, free rent, free heat, free smart phone, free food, and free cash to spend instead of selling vans out of a van down by the river. That's what I'd do. If you think the system's gaming you, game the system.

I don't want to live my life reliant on the taxpayers. I want to at least achieve middle class status. Upper middle class, by working hard. I get penalized for my efforts though.
02-03-2017, 03:30 PM
Hey! Would you look at that? Between Borgy's usual screed of incoherent bullshit, ProudCatholic's ignorant preaching, and Groupie's total meltdown; now we have Birdy here to add the last bit of garnish to the now rather sizable shit pile on the rug today.

Hey Birdy, you ever been in the fuck-barrel?

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
02-03-2017, 04:07 PM
(02-03-2017 03:22 PM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(02-03-2017 02:43 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Sounds like you're just jealous. If you had any brains you could get free healthcare, free rent, free heat, free smart phone, free food, and free cash to spend instead of selling vans out of a van down by the river. That's what I'd do. If you think the system's gaming you, game the system.

I don't want to live my life reliant on the taxpayers. I want to at least achieve middle class status. Upper middle class, by working hard. I get penalized for my efforts though.

Without a degree/credentials and absent a rich family with the connections to get you a job whether you're credentialed or not, it's not going to happen.

You should follow Girly's advice.
[+] 1 user Likes julep's post
02-03-2017, 04:16 PM
(02-03-2017 02:35 PM)adey67 Wrote:  
(02-03-2017 02:29 PM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  The more you try and work, the less you get. If you just sit and do nothing, try to earn nothing, and just feed off others, you get all the help in the world. Free healthcare, free rent, free heat, free smart phone, free food, and free cash to spend. Unless we change the poverty level by a lot, the welfare system has to go.

Id like to see some evidence for these claims mate I'm pretty sure no government pays for anyone's cell phone, come on bro I like you funnily enough Smile but you're not being honest here or at least its very selective honesty. Sad its also bullshit, even in Britain which has way higher levels of social welfare than you in America could possibly imagine what you are describing doesn't happen, you simply are not being honest here mate.

There are government assisted cell phone services.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 3 users Like JDog554's post
02-03-2017, 04:19 PM
(02-03-2017 04:07 PM)julep Wrote:  
(02-03-2017 03:22 PM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  I don't want to live my life reliant on the taxpayers. I want to at least achieve middle class status. Upper middle class, by working hard. I get penalized for my efforts though.

Without a degree/credentials and absent a rich family with the connections to get you a job whether you're credentialed or not, it's not going to happen.

You should follow Girly's advice.

Undecided RIP American dream then?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
02-03-2017, 04:20 PM
(02-03-2017 04:16 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(02-03-2017 02:35 PM)adey67 Wrote:  Id like to see some evidence for these claims mate I'm pretty sure no government pays for anyone's cell phone, come on bro I like you funnily enough Smile but you're not being honest here or at least its very selective honesty. Sad its also bullshit, even in Britain which has way higher levels of social welfare than you in America could possibly imagine what you are describing doesn't happen, you simply are not being honest here mate.

There are government assisted cell phone services.

Wow you learn something new everydayShocking
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post