Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
02-12-2012, 04:50 PM
RE: Ranting corner
Am having a caipirinha and since smell is the sense that's most closely connected to memory (and for other reasons, too), am missing Rio sooooooo much. Have been thinking about it and everyone I met there a lot recently Sadcryface

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-12-2012, 06:32 PM
Ranting corner
(02-12-2012 04:50 PM)Vera Wrote:  Am having a caipirinha and since smell is the sense that's most closely connected to memory (and for other reasons, too), am missing Rio sooooooo much. Have been thinking about it and everyone I met there a lot recently Sadcryface

It would be a good night to drunk text them all.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
02-12-2012, 06:50 PM
Well, after last week (grieving a loved one, getting a bad cold/cough, having in-laws stay over from out of town and having my dog stolen) I am sooo ready for a better week. So we decorated early (lights are nice since it gets dark around 330 in the afternoon now). I think I should throw a mini party mid-week, too. Big Grin I need some cheer.
02-12-2012, 07:07 PM
(02-12-2012 06:50 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Well, after last week (grieving a loved one, getting a bad cold/cough, having in-laws stay over from out of town and having my dog stolen) I am sooo ready for a better week. So we decorated early (lights are nice since it gets dark around 330 in the afternoon now). I think I should throw a mini party mid-week, too. Big Grin I need some cheer.

That sounds like a high-stress week. You have my sympathy.

How long did they stay for?

In fact, that is a seriously awful week. Weeping

And a disproportionally restrained rant.

I think we will fully understand if there as an explosion within the next few days.

Hug

02-12-2012, 07:37 PM (This post was last modified: 03-12-2012 02:23 AM by earmuffs.)
[Image: 805090.jpg]

[Image: oscar.png]
03-12-2012, 02:24 AM
So in lou of my failed poached eggs the other day I decided that I would not let the eggs defeat me.

So tried again tonight.
Nailed it. Drinking Beverage

Poached Eggs: 0
Muffs: 1

[Image: oscar.png]
03-12-2012, 02:33 AM
(02-12-2012 06:32 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(02-12-2012 04:50 PM)Vera Wrote:  Am having a caipirinha and since smell is the sense that's most closely connected to memory (and for other reasons, too), am missing Rio sooooooo much. Have been thinking about it and everyone I met there a lot recently Sadcryface

It would be a good night to drunk text them all.
Nah, texting in all those languages won't result in anything good. (Plus, trying to avoid dreaming of you and Girly all scary-like, was enough stress for one night).

Plus, I have a reputation of an ice-q... well, ice-something to maintain [Image: ice-cube-smiley.gif?1292867623]

But seriously, I left such a huge part of myself there...

03-12-2012, 03:35 AM
(03-12-2012 02:33 AM)Vera Wrote:  But seriously, I left such a huge part of myself there...
Not the boobs! Say it wasn't the boobs! Tongue
03-12-2012, 03:49 AM
(03-12-2012 03:35 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(03-12-2012 02:33 AM)Vera Wrote:  But seriously, I left such a huge part of myself there...
Not the boobs! Say it wasn't the boobs! Tongue
Wow! Let me check! Where on earth... oh, here they are, seem to have misplaced them, silly me...

But how do you know I didn't actually find them there, those countries are famous for their... well, love of unnecessary surgeries, if you catch my drift Cool

(and why am I not surprised someone went there... the moment I posted it I knew what was gonna happen... but ain't taking back anything I've ever said Drinking Beverage )

[+] 2 users Like Vera's post
03-12-2012, 04:46 AM
(03-12-2012 03:49 AM)Vera Wrote:  
(03-12-2012 03:35 AM)morondog Wrote:  Not the boobs! Say it wasn't the boobs! Tongue
Wow! Let me check! Where on earth... oh, here they are, seem to have misplaced them, silly me...

But how do you know I didn't actually find them there, those countries are famous for their... well, love of unnecessary surgeries, if you catch my drift Cool

(and why am I not surprised someone went there... the moment I posted it I knew what was gonna happen... but ain't taking back anything I've ever said Drinking Beverage )
Tongue I like boobs. So there. And look, this is great writing style compared to the guys you translate. I mean I didn't say "I like soft luscious orbs like grapefruit" or anything like that Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post