Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
07-03-2017, 11:59 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(07-03-2017 11:48 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Applying for an apartment and being declined with no explanation as to why!

(yes we have pestered them about this with no answer)

Undecided That sucks.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-03-2017, 12:00 AM
(07-03-2017 11:59 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(07-03-2017 11:48 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Applying for an apartment and being declined with no explanation as to why!

Undecided That sucks.

Yeah. Sad Only thing we can think of is I'm not working and Near is making car payments on a new car. So I'm just going to concentrate on getting a night job and seeing if that helps. Smile
[+] 2 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
08-03-2017, 02:18 PM
(07-03-2017 05:31 PM)Loom Wrote:  I need to rant. My mom just invited me to go watch some 'Genesis' movie. She tried pandering with me by calling it a history documentary, knowing that I like informational documentarirs. I assumed she meant it was some kind of documentary on the history of the literature of the first book of the bible. I still said no, too tired and biblical history bored me.

Once she and my dad left, I decided to look up what it was really about.

And basically, it's a 'documentary' (hah) that caters to creationist bullshit.

I'm glad I spared my brain from that shitfest but Odin help me why do my patents accuse me of being close-minded when they go to see movies like this or God's not Dead, films that only pander to their already set beliefs and ideas on science and atheists, and refuse to read or acknowledge the opposition?!? And get upset when I try to explain the flaws that those movies present as truths?!? It's all Christian propoganda, why don't they fcking see that?!

I'm going to beat my gorram 'close-minded' head on the wall.

Edit: and now that I've calmed down (drawing a coyote while making snarly faces helped), I realise this isn't a huge deal. It did trigger my anxiety though D:<

I literally feel like the only 'sober' person in a car full of drunks!

If you don't mind, do you remember what it was called? Just wondering because I may be a masochist with this sort of stuff. And sorry you feel like the lone sober person in matters of Creationism.

That's awful Sad Good luck!

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-03-2017, 02:25 PM
(08-03-2017 02:18 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  
(07-03-2017 05:31 PM)Loom Wrote:  I need to rant. My mom just invited me to go watch some 'Genesis' movie. She tried pandering with me by calling it a history documentary, knowing that I like informational documentarirs. I assumed she meant it was some kind of documentary on the history of the literature of the first book of the bible. I still said no, too tired and biblical history bored me.

Once she and my dad left, I decided to look up what it was really about.

And basically, it's a 'documentary' (hah) that caters to creationist bullshit.

I'm glad I spared my brain from that shitfest but Odin help me why do my patents accuse me of being close-minded when they go to see movies like this or God's not Dead, films that only pander to their already set beliefs and ideas on science and atheists, and refuse to read or acknowledge the opposition?!? And get upset when I try to explain the flaws that those movies present as truths?!? It's all Christian propoganda, why don't they fcking see that?!

I'm going to beat my gorram 'close-minded' head on the wall.

Edit: and now that I've calmed down (drawing a coyote while making snarly faces helped), I realise this isn't a huge deal. It did trigger my anxiety though D:<

I literally feel like the only 'sober' person in a car full of drunks!

If you don't mind, do you remember what it was called? Just wondering because I may be a masochist with this sort of stuff. And sorry you feel like the lone sober person in matters of Creationism.

"Is Genesis History"

You have been warned.

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
[+] 1 user Likes Loom's post
08-03-2017, 02:42 PM
Taxes part 2

Angry

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

08-03-2017, 04:38 PM
Is it possible to be beyond stressed out.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
08-03-2017, 04:40 PM
(08-03-2017 02:25 PM)Loom Wrote:  
(08-03-2017 02:18 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  If you don't mind, do you remember what it was called? Just wondering because I may be a masochist with this sort of stuff. And sorry you feel like the lone sober person in matters of Creationism.

"Is Genesis History"

You have been warned.

I thought that your parents had a DVD or something, didn't realize it was a one night in theaters sort of movie! Also watched the trailer...or tried...what a bullet you dodged there...heh. Made it to "sharks change but why are there still sharks" before turning it off.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-03-2017, 04:54 PM
Sick.

[Image: oscar.png]
08-03-2017, 05:00 PM (This post was last modified: 08-03-2017 05:28 PM by Loom.)
(08-03-2017 04:40 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  
(08-03-2017 02:25 PM)Loom Wrote:  "Is Genesis History"

You have been warned.

I thought that your parents had a DVD or something, didn't realize it was a one night in theaters sort of movie! Also watched the trailer...or tried...what a bullet you dodged there...heh. Made it to "sharks change but why are there still sharks" before turning it off.

Yeah, not sure where they went to see it since most places only showed once on Feb 28th (I think).

Just the thought of 'the talk' we would have had after that sent me into a panic attack.

I'm just so frustrated that the people I love most buy into this crap and refuse to see the obvious flaws in these things.

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
[+] 1 user Likes Loom's post
08-03-2017, 06:24 PM
Well after several attempts I finally got through to work. Saddly I got the cunt manager nobody (including the other managers) likes.
Tried to push me into coming to work despite being sick as a dog. Luckily I'm not a bitch like my coworkers so she can't guilt me into doing shit I don't wanna do. I do not give a flying fuck how short staffed you are. Zero fucks given. Zero. I already do way more shit for others at that place I aint coming into work sick as a dog just because you don't wanna make a phone call. Anyway, so guilting me into coming to work so she progressed to bullying and blatant lies. Luckily, as I said, I aint no punk ass bitch, and unlike my coworkers I know my rights and I've read my fucking contract.

Cunt Manager: "Well are you going to the doctors because you need to provide a medical certificate."
Me: "Are you paying for it?"
Cunt Manager: "No.. but if you're sick you need to provide one."
Me: "I understand that and I will provide one if you pay for it."
Cunt Manager: "Well actually it's not up to use, YOU need to provide us with a medical certificate"
Me: "Well actually (in a sarcastic tone) according to my employment contract and according to section 68 of the Holiday Act 2003, I only need to provide a medical certificate if I have been sick for 3 consecutive days. You may request one prior to that but it comes at your expense, so I ask again, are you paying for it? My doctor costs $78, you can either phone them and sort out the bill before I get there or you can just direct deposit my account what works best for you?"
Cunt Manager: "Oh.. ok nevermind, I'll let them know you wont be coming in today."

Get schooled bitch. I'm not in the union because I don't wanna pay the fees, I'm not in the union because I know my rights and can fight my own battles just fine.
[Image: rub-it-in-your-face-middle-finger-in-your-face.gif]

The sad thing is she probably uses this on my coworkers all the time who would just cave and do as she asks because they're not willing to stand up for themselves.
I see it all the time with management and other things, blatantly lying to staff about what that staff member can and cannot do. And they wonder why I wont "sacrifice" for the company (come in when they're short staffed even though I'm sick as a dog). Cunts.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post