Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
11-03-2017, 04:17 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(11-03-2017 04:13 AM)Billanja Wrote:  
(10-03-2017 02:47 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Let the staff know if you need help down from that cross, wouldn't want you to fall and break something.

If you want and can do something to improve my reputation here, feel free to just do it, Sir. But keep in mind that I'm really bad in ass-kissing and fangirlyship.

"Always look at the bright side of life, di-dum-di-dum-di-dum..."

The members of the forum team do not control rep points. The members here give and take points as they see fit.

But since your last two posts are pandering to the staff I figure you think that will help how you are viewed here.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-03-2017, 04:23 AM
(11-03-2017 04:08 AM)Billanja Wrote:  
(10-03-2017 02:33 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Or -1..

Given what I've seen in other threads. Well deserved.

Would you please be so kind to point out where I have missconducted myself, violated the rules, have said something inaproppreate and/or have otherwise given reasons to have such a negative reputation I'm currentely having, Oh dear Lady Blackhat?

Here is your complimentary crowbar.

[Image: 52e.png]

Please use it to remove your head from your ass, and try again. Danke.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
11-03-2017, 05:51 AM
(11-03-2017 04:08 AM)Billanja Wrote:  
(10-03-2017 02:33 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Or -1..

Given what I've seen in other threads. Well deserved.

Would you please be so kind to point out where I have missconducted myself, violated the rules, have said something inaproppreate and/or have otherwise given reasons to have such a negative reputation I'm currentely having, Oh dear Lady Blackhat?

I thought you were "out"?

Reputation is given by members, not admins or mods. You've dug the hole for yourself. You can get out of it by improving the way you interact with others here, or you can try for a race to the bottom--that would be a lot of work, though.
[+] 1 user Likes julep's post
11-03-2017, 07:26 AM
(11-03-2017 04:17 AM)Anjele Wrote:  The members of the forum team do not control rep points. The members here give and take points as they see fit.

But since your last two posts are pandering to the staff I figure you think that will help how you are viewed here.

I was just trying to be polite. Doesn't seem to be my strong-suit. And being a popular member of an atheist-club isn't what my mother would have wanted me to become. At least that I'm sure of.

Where I live, in northern Germany, there are not many atheist-clubs, if there are any at all. And I guess that's because there is very little demand for those up here. Go figure why that might be the case, companiero.
11-03-2017, 07:35 AM
(11-03-2017 04:23 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Here is your complimentary crowbar.

[Image: 52e.png]

Please use it to remove your head from your ass, and try again. Danke.

Nice one. Danke.

Unfortunately I can't remove my head from my ass because my head is not even near my ass, not to talk about being in it.

Some peeps here went almost bonkers in my introduction thread just because I critizised capitalism. I did not know that capitalism and atheism are such good buddys nowerdays.

And if I ever want to win a popularity contest, I consider getting me long rope instead.

Nichts für ungut.
11-03-2017, 07:39 AM
(11-03-2017 05:51 AM)julep Wrote:  I thought you were "out"?

Reputation is given by members, not admins or mods. You've dug the hole for yourself. You can get out of it by improving the way you interact with others here, or you can try for a race to the bottom--that would be a lot of work, though.

Nah..I think I did just fine, regarding how I'm wired. I'm not interested in being a fluffy little lap-dog for poor little atheists who think that being an atheist is some kind of archievement as such.

But thanks for caring about my reputation.
11-03-2017, 08:46 AM (This post was last modified: 11-03-2017 08:55 AM by Shai Hulud.)
I hate being sick. Slept 12 hours (aside from tossing, turning, getting up to pee and drink water) last night. Of the two dreams I remember, one had me wrestling an island in an RTS game so we all didn't end up wrong side down in the lava when we landed. In the other I was de-aged, put into foster care, and trying to stop 2 of the other kids in a home from stealing stuff.

Edit: Well that's depressing, one of my exes just texted to tell me her little schnauzer died. Made it to 16, but still, he'll be missed, he was such a good boy. Maybe after trying to take my medicine and eat some soup, it'll be back to the couch to try and sleep.

Edit 2: Biological whining...I never understand how one can be so dehydrated while sick, yet there seems to be endless snot supplies. Where does the liquid component for this come from? No desire to plumb the mysteries of the sinuses, but still.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-03-2017, 08:50 AM
(11-03-2017 07:39 AM)Billanja Wrote:  
(11-03-2017 05:51 AM)julep Wrote:  I thought you were "out"?

Nah..I think I did just fine, regarding how I'm wired. I'm not interested in being a fluffy little lap-dog for poor little atheists who think that being an atheist is some kind of archievement as such.

But thanks for caring about my reputation.

Dude, you're new, you wouldn't make crazy pointed jokes with a group of very new acquaintances in real life and its the same here in cyberspace you need to ease in gently til people get to know your foibles and personality.
I have the most appallingly inappropriate sense of humour on occasions but even I know that when I'm new somewhere or talking to people who don't know me I need to be a little more circumspect in my discourse its not rocket science mate, take a tip from one who knows and dial it way back for the time being.
11-03-2017, 08:58 AM
Also no one is asking or expecting you to be a lapdog, just not an arrogant douche. Drinking Beverage
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
11-03-2017, 09:34 AM
(10-03-2017 02:39 PM)Billanja Wrote:  
(10-03-2017 02:27 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  It means people haven't made up their minds whether you're for real or having us on (I lean toward the latter). It could be worse -- you could have a negative rep.

Now I have a negative reputation. And what that means is: I'm a spammer, a deluded chick who is pretty unpopular around here?

Okay. Never mind. I'm out. Did not take long for me to be dis-regarded for what I have to say. But I'm used to it. So....

...nevertheless, thanks for answering.
Read the reps kid, no one is disregarding you for what you have to say but that fact you're a shitheel when you talk.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 3 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post