Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
11-03-2017, 06:59 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(11-03-2017 06:54 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(11-03-2017 06:45 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Just got home from mil's house.

The only thing I found interesting was some oxycodone that was good until 2013. Dodgy

I did find another 8 bottles of Costco Tylenol tho and another 3 bottles of prescription ibuprofen. All full, unopened and still good.

Meanwhile the man finally began going through his mom's "hope chest" which I guess is old lady code for giant junk drawer.

*sigh*

I only pay attention to expiration dates on dairy, meat, and seafood. Send the oxy to me to test it to see if it has lost any potency.

Angel

With my luck drug sniffing dogs would find it. Smile

The good news we're about to get the alarm sorted out so maybe that shit will stop the inferno beeping now.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
11-03-2017, 07:25 PM
(10-03-2017 04:01 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I just can't win Weeping

I bought a twelve pack of cock a few days ago...

thought, a cock would taste good.

It's fucking gone...

They get moldy if you don't use them.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
11-03-2017, 09:14 PM
Once I believed in atheists. These days are gone.

"I'm a big girl now..."

Sadcryface2
11-03-2017, 10:01 PM
(11-03-2017 04:46 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I mean.. like.. I appreciate the offer and I'm not one to look a gift horse in the mouth, but the one I want is like an industrial grade beefy motherfucker.
This one to be exact.
It's a little more... fancy.. than your off the shelf ones.

Whakapapa Waffles™.

#sigh
11-03-2017, 10:38 PM
(11-03-2017 10:01 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(11-03-2017 04:46 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I mean.. like.. I appreciate the offer and I'm not one to look a gift horse in the mouth, but the one I want is like an industrial grade beefy motherfucker.
This one to be exact.
It's a little more... fancy.. than your off the shelf ones.

Whakapapa Waffles™.

Son, if you could accurately pronounce that I will call my waffle shack business that.
[+] 5 users Like earmuffs's post
11-03-2017, 11:34 PM
(11-03-2017 10:38 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(11-03-2017 10:01 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Whakapapa Waffles™.

Son, if you could accurately pronounce that I will call my waffle shack business that.

fuck-a-pop-pop Waffles™ a wholly-owned subsidiary of

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
11-03-2017, 11:58 PM
(11-03-2017 06:59 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(11-03-2017 06:54 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I only pay attention to expiration dates on dairy, meat, and seafood. Send the oxy to me to test it to see if it has lost any potency.

Angel

With my luck drug sniffing dogs would find it. Smile

The good news we're about to get the alarm sorted out so maybe that shit will stop the inferno beeping now.

Inferno beeping?

Or infernal (e.g. irritating and tiresome) beeping?

Consider

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
12-03-2017, 12:00 AM
(11-03-2017 09:14 PM)Billanja Wrote:  Once I believed in atheists. These days are gone.

"I'm a big girl now..."

Sadcryface2

[Image: 19101819-5431-28_zps80efdf9f.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
12-03-2017, 12:17 AM
Can I really rant about anything? Even if there's a place I don't know about where its already being talked about?

I live in a small mountain community right now, about 200 people and only 3 Atheists. The other two are a couple who like to keep to them selves. I work part time fixing computers, and cell phones, and doing tree work, cleaning houses..... anything to keep food on the table.

I am SO tired of showing up on a client location and the first fucking words they say to me "Do you believe in Jesus?" with their southern drawl. Like dude "I'm really just here to fix your cell phone." They are just so damn pushy, it gets to the point I often avoid them for a while cause I'm sick of the onslaught. I have to be careful too because there's plenty of people up here that would kill me. Given some of the story's I've heard the sheriff likely wouldn't do anything about it. Mountain law I guess. I help clean for a little old lady who lives alone, she broke her arm in a car accident. She can't afford to pay me my rate so I just charge her what she can afford (10 dollars an hour). Every time I go over there its non stop proselytizing, and the entire time she says "I'm not pushing" and I just smile, try to ignore her, and focus on work. It wouldn't be so bad if that was all it was, but she constantly asks me what I think. She doesn't want to hear what I think unless I'm agreeing with her.

When I first started she asked if I "Believed in god" I said "not really" cause she wouldn't let me go till I answered it. Later I told her "Look I'm not out to convert anyone, and I really respect people who understand that I'm quite happy with who I am and I have no interest in being converted" She pretended to understand but the next day started back in on me. I have countless similar stories. Customers who have Nazi stuff all over their houses (since I'm not white I feel lucky i got out of that one alive).

Can't wait till I can move far away from here.

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
12-03-2017, 12:39 AM
(11-03-2017 11:58 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(11-03-2017 06:59 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  With my luck drug sniffing dogs would find it. Smile

Inferno beeping?

Or infernal (e.g. irritating and tiresome) beeping?

Consider

iPhone.

Although it was incredibly hot inside the ducking house. For a brief moment we all thought mil was there.

No, the man turned up the heat last time he was there and forgot to turn it off.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces