Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
12-03-2017, 01:29 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(12-03-2017 12:39 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(11-03-2017 11:58 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Inferno beeping?

Or infernal (e.g. irritating and tiresome) beeping?

Consider

iPhone.

Although it was incredibly hot inside the ducking house. For a brief moment we all thought mil was there.

No, the man turned up the heat last time he was there and forgot to turn it off.

'infernal' it is then. Aye aye capn'. Wink

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
12-03-2017, 01:39 AM
(12-03-2017 12:39 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  iPhone.

Although it was incredibly hot inside the ducking house. For a brief moment we all thought mil was there.

No, the man turned up the heat last time he was there and forgot to turn it off.

Oh, I almost forgot. Here's your duck! Wink

[Image: _76352621_76352620.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
12-03-2017, 03:22 AM
(11-03-2017 11:34 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(11-03-2017 10:38 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Son, if you could accurately pronounce that I will call my waffle shack business that.

fuck-a-pop-pop Waffles™ a wholly-owned subsidiary of

Oooo so close Girly, so so close. You pronounced the non-intuitive part correctly but the papa part is just pronounced papa not pop pop.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
12-03-2017, 07:07 AM
"Okay, Trollanja. Today is compassion day. You have my ear. What is it you wanna?"

"I just want to tell a sad sob-sob story. And throw around some marxist/leninist drivel. And I wanna brag about the fact that I f*cked David Letterman once."

"Oh, do tell. About the f*uck part, please."

"As I was in the US the last time I saw the show as a guest and after that David told his set-manager to get him that blond girl which was me. And then, in David's office, we had a little chat. I needed to pee and excused myself and as I came back he was naked and asked, "can you do something for him?" while looking down at his.....you know. And then I said, "sure. Just watch me doing this", and then I did my thing."

"What?! What was it you have done?! Tell me!"

"Nah, just kidding. I lied. I was at a Louis C.K. show and nothing happend after that. Do you really think I would f*ck David Letterman? I never f*ck married men. Actually I gave up f*cking a long time ago."

"So then all you can tell are sad sob-sob storys and dirty commy rethoric?"

"Yes. And made up storys about a life I never had."

"Do trolls wear fancy under-wear? Like black stockings and such when they...."

"No."

"Do trolls have those movies in which other trolls are..."

"No."

"Trolls are boring."

"That's why they are called trolls."

"So you never f*ucked a famous person?"

"No. Or...wait. Does masturbation count as such?"
12-03-2017, 07:09 AM
(12-03-2017 07:07 AM)Billanja Wrote:  ... nothing of value ....

How can we miss you if you won't go away?

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 2 users Like unfogged's post
12-03-2017, 07:40 AM
Two bonkers ladies in as many weeks first geekgroupie and now bilharzia. Is there something in the water supply ? Dodgy Drinking Beverage
12-03-2017, 07:40 AM (This post was last modified: 12-03-2017 07:44 AM by Anjele.)
(12-03-2017 12:17 AM)JesseB Wrote:  Can I really rant about anything? Even if there's a place I don't know about where its already being talked about?

I live in a small mountain community right now, about 200 people and only 3 Atheists. The other two are a couple who like to keep to them selves. I work part time fixing computers, and cell phones, and doing tree work, cleaning houses..... anything to keep food on the table.

I am SO tired of showing up on a client location and the first fucking words they say to me "Do you believe in Jesus?" with their southern drawl. Like dude "I'm really just here to fix your cell phone." They are just so damn pushy, it gets to the point I often avoid them for a while cause I'm sick of the onslaught. I have to be careful too because there's plenty of people up here that would kill me. Given some of the story's I've heard the sheriff likely wouldn't do anything about it. Mountain law I guess. I help clean for a little old lady who lives alone, she broke her arm in a car accident. She can't afford to pay me my rate so I just charge her what she can afford (10 dollars an hour). Every time I go over there its non stop proselytizing, and the entire time she says "I'm not pushing" and I just smile, try to ignore her, and focus on work. It wouldn't be so bad if that was all it was, but she constantly asks me what I think. She doesn't want to hear what I think unless I'm agreeing with her.

When I first started she asked if I "Believed in god" I said "not really" cause she wouldn't let me go till I answered it. Later I told her "Look I'm not out to convert anyone, and I really respect people who understand that I'm quite happy with who I am and I have no interest in being converted" She pretended to understand but the next day started back in on me. I have countless similar stories. Customers who have Nazi stuff all over their houses (since I'm not white I feel lucky i got out of that one alive).

Can't wait till I can move far away from here.

The American south I presume.

I lived for 20 years in SC. Since I started out on a military base there I wasn't prepared for a life outside the gates. Ending up in a tiny town (pop. 600) out in BFE I had more than my fill of the same type of behavior. My son played baseball from Little League through HS. Meeting new parents or family members of the other boys often went like this...Angie this is Mr and Mizz Soandso...Bubba and Trudy this is the short stops mother...followed by Mr (and only Mr) Soandso asking who was our church family. Facepalm This was always followed by an invitation to their church. It was like a script they followed.

Teenagers - primarily of the Baptist church -were sent out on weekends to go door-to-door on recruiting runs. Now and then adults showed up to do the same.

I also found myself deep in the heart of Klan Land. I am not black but am a rational person and was deeply horrified by things I saw and heard....from the flags flying, to the Klansmen in their robes walking along the highway, to the invitations to rallys, to the owner of the hardware store telling me he didn't need no money from those GD...as I shoved my then ten year old out the door before the rest of the diatribe hit his ears.

For twenty years I felt like I had stepped into a time machine and gone backward. The sad thing is that nothing has changed there - except now there's Meth to go with the super religious and the super bigotry.

Hopefully you can move on soon. I hate to say it but I do believe you could be in danger...some of those Rebel flag flying Nazi tattoo having backwoods country fucks are just doing what they were taught (not unlike religion) but some of them are really militant - and dangerous. We were threatened more than once for my ex-military brat kids having black (any color other than white actually) friends.

Stay safe and get your plan together to find a better to be.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
12-03-2017, 08:59 AM
"I assume you lied about the Louis C.K. part too."

"Yeah, right. I never saw his shows live. Only on youtube."

"Have you ever been to the US?"

"Yes."

"Have you ever seen a show?"

"Yes."

"Whoms? Where?"

"Pharao Sanders. In the knitting factory in New York."

"What do you want? Last time I'm asking. You're not appreciated here. As you know by now."

"I want a dead men to be alive."

"Which one?"

"THAT ONE!"

"He is alive. He's Alex Jones now."

"No. Alex Jones has some kind of weat-dream about being THAT ONE. This fat pumpy con-artist think he's funny. I wanna punch him."

"I can't help you."

"Sure you can't."

"I wish I could. Seriously. I'm getting to like you."

"I don't care."

"So, you only want to rant about how bad the world is?"

"Yes."

"What about having a smoke?"

"Been there. Done that."

"Acid?"

"Been there. Done that."

"Meditation?"

"BTDT."

"Getting rich?"

"Not interested."

"Plastic surgery?"

"You mean to look more like Nicole Kidman?"

"For example."

"Had that. Now I'm old with wrinkles of anger on my fore-head."

"That's because you're a troll."

"Yeah, but with an under-weight problem."

"You're anorexic?"

"No. Just not fat."

"You're scary. You freak me out. You don't exist! Move away from me!"

Bob Dylan-"You're Gonna Make Me Lonesome When You" Fortworth, TX 1976
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVXwVc4BGjo
12-03-2017, 09:13 AM
(12-03-2017 08:59 AM)Billanja Wrote:  Wah, wah, wah, wah.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
12-03-2017, 11:06 AM
"It's me, Trollqueenanja. Don't hit me with your furry eye-browns, please. I just want to know: When did Sam Harris run over your puppy?"

"I'm not having a puppy."

"In other words, what made you get that p*ssed off about Sam Harris?"

"I refuse to talk in a reasonable and rational way. I'm a post-rationality troll."

"Okay."

"And Sam Harris is a white kid who does not know sh*t about real life And is pre-rational, pretending to be rational. Is that clear?"

"Troll, yes, Troll."

"Okay. Now let me tll yah what I wanna see happening. I want Sam Harris being locked up in a shed somewhere in the woods together with Hannibal Buress, Chris Hedges and Noam Chomsky. Sam Harris is not allowed to talk. He is supposed to listen only. It may take a few days to make that little arrogant white kid understand what real life and suffering is all about."

"I see. I think that's some very fine idea. How much will they, Hannibal, Chris and Noam get paid for that open operation on an immature brain?"

"They will get all Sam Harris is claimng as his own."

"Oh, nice compensation fee, indeed."

"It's never too late to learn having compassion the hard way."