Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
13-03-2017, 06:22 PM
RE: Ranting corner
Wednesday night brother-from-another-mother arrives.

The house is getting clean -- although, he doesn't really care (real family I believe doesn't).

I care. The house has been a disaster, it feels, since last year. It's time to claw out of abyss and rejoin the race.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
13-03-2017, 06:36 PM
(13-03-2017 12:57 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(13-03-2017 12:47 PM)adey67 Wrote:  You didn't make it clear what do you want ? Your hostility and attitude makes it difficult to try and understand you. I'm sorry if you're hurting but this isn't the way to conduct yourself seriously mate. Sad

You're wasting your goodwill on a simple troll I'm afraid.

ETA: I wasted it first though so who I am to teach others.

Nah, not a waste. I think this one might be corrigibile. As often as he comes back in a variety of guises I think the little fella is just looking for some friends to talk to and he really sucks at making friends. Lonely little troll looking for love in all the wrong places. This one actually has some interesting thoughts sometimes. He has this unfortunate habit of embellishing his back story and when that's discovered (as it always is) it diminishes the credibility of all of his ideas. He'll come back without all the bullshit one day and be all right. Don't get me wrong, he'll still be a dick, but he'll be a genuine dick instead of a disingenuous dick.

#sigh
13-03-2017, 06:54 PM
(13-03-2017 06:36 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(13-03-2017 12:57 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  You're wasting your goodwill on a simple troll I'm afraid.

ETA: I wasted it first though so who I am to teach others.

Nah, not a waste. I think this one might be corrigibile. As often as he comes back in a variety of guises I think the little fella is just looking for some friends to talk to and he really sucks at making friends. Lonely little troll looking for love in all the wrong places. This one actually has some interesting thoughts sometimes. He has this unfortunate habit of embellishing his back story and when that's discovered (as it always is) it diminishes the credibility of all of his ideas. He'll come back without all the bullshit one day and be all right. Don't get me wrong, he'll still be a dick, but he'll be a genuine dick instead of a disingenuous dick.

You thinking T3?

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
14-03-2017, 07:59 AM
Ugh... less than four hours of sleep and already I'm being sent on a wild goose chase.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
14-03-2017, 03:14 PM
Hmm

Took Bryce to the doctor. It's going to cost $900 to fix him. The man said "why bother?"

I get it...it's a little bitty thing. But it's my car and if I want it fixed, I damn will have it fixed.

14-03-2017, 05:31 PM
(14-03-2017 03:14 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Hmm

Took Bryce to the doctor. It's going to cost $900 to fix him. The man said "why bother?"

I get it...it's a little bitty thing. But it's my car and if I want it fixed, I damn will have it fixed.

Nine-hundred dollars to get your car neutered?

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 5 users Like Old Man Marsh's post
15-03-2017, 06:06 PM
(14-03-2017 05:31 PM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  
(14-03-2017 03:14 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Hmm

Nine-hundred dollars to get your car neutered?

Bawahahahhaa.

That just tickled me....I've been cleaning house all day long, I'm tired and needed a laugh.

Good news the house is clean, the guest room is ready as it can be.

It's going to a busy few days.

Heart

15-03-2017, 10:43 PM
I need something to cheer me up after finishing this stupid fucking book.

15-03-2017, 10:46 PM
(15-03-2017 10:43 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  I need something to cheer me up after finishing this stupid fucking book.

This could be a start, right?

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

[+] 5 users Like Larai19's post
16-03-2017, 05:34 AM
(15-03-2017 10:46 PM)Larai19 Wrote:  
(15-03-2017 10:43 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  I need something to cheer me up after finishing this stupid fucking book.

This could be a start, right?

Then you drink them both together. Then you feel better.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 2 users Like unfogged's post