Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
16-03-2017, 11:19 AM
RE: Ranting corner
Unfortunately I've discovered that I'm way to fat to lay on my belly and create stuff like the old days. Laugh out load

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
16-03-2017, 11:26 AM
(16-03-2017 11:19 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Unfortunately I've discovered that I'm way to fat to lay on my belly and create stuff like the old days. Laugh out load

[Image: belly-bed-brown_home_zpswtolzzit.jpg]

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
16-03-2017, 11:30 AM
(16-03-2017 11:26 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  [Image: belly-bed-brown_home_zpswtolzzit.jpg]

An inflatable, plush bedpan... technology is amazing. Blink

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
16-03-2017, 11:31 AM
(16-03-2017 11:26 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(16-03-2017 11:19 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Unfortunately I've discovered that I'm way to fat to lay on my belly and create stuff like the old days. Laugh out load

[Image: belly-bed-brown_home_zpswtolzzit.jpg]

That's not belly enough. Sadcryface2

(16-03-2017 11:30 AM)kim Wrote:  
(16-03-2017 11:26 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  [Image: belly-bed-brown_home_zpswtolzzit.jpg]

An inflatable, plush bedpan... technology is amazing. Blink

That's a toilet? I thought it was a belly hole. A reminder not to go shopping with me, probably.

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
16-03-2017, 12:31 PM
You wasted $18 on buying that book for me WTF Wiccan spells and magic ? Are you fucking kidding me, which part of staunch atheist don't you understand did you seriously think that a book that tries to tie in neuroscience with fucking wiccan spells was a smart move, did it not occur to you that I have no interest, zero none nada, in trying to channel my inner mother earth goddess ? Sorry but this book is going in the bin, $18 in the bin what a fucking waste. Angry
[+] 2 users Like adey67's post
16-03-2017, 02:32 PM
(16-03-2017 12:31 PM)adey67 Wrote:  You wasted $18 on buying that book for me WTF Wiccan spells and magic ? Are you fucking kidding me, which part of staunch atheist don't you understand did you seriously think that a book that tries to tie in neuroscience with fucking wiccan spells was a smart move, did it not occur to you that I have no interest, zero none nada, in trying to channel my inner mother earth goddess ? Sorry but this book is going in the bin, $18 in the bin what a fucking waste. Angry

Take it back to the store and get your money back.

If it was bought on line, take it to a used book store - no doubt they'll give you at least a few bucks for it. My used place gives half of what they think they can sell it for. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
16-03-2017, 08:06 PM
Omg omg omg.

So, I'm sitting on the sofa, my man and our houseguest are watching a movie.

I'm on the sofa with his friend. Suddenly I get a whiff of an odor. I think maybe he farted...

It keeps getting worse and worse. The most foul smell like something rotting.

Like a rat trapped between the walls quickly decomposing.

The dude took his shoes off.

It's his fucking feet!

I needed to escape before I threw up on him.

Fuck!

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
16-03-2017, 08:32 PM
(16-03-2017 08:06 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Omg omg omg.

I'm on the sofa with his friend. Suddenly I get a whiff of an odor. I think maybe he farted...

It's his fucking feet!

Fuck!

Just be like "wow dude your feet stink so bad".
That's what I'd do. You can have a laugh but also solve the issue at the same time.

Also, fuck Im a genius. Cooking meatballs right and the pans too big to cover the meatballs so I arrange the meatballs in the pan to form a damn so it damns up the meatball sauce on one side of the pan and covers the meatballs. Fucking genius.

[Image: oscar.png]
16-03-2017, 09:48 PM
(16-03-2017 12:31 PM)adey67 Wrote:  You wasted $18 on buying that book for me WTF Wiccan spells and magic ? Are you fucking kidding me, which part of staunch atheist don't you understand did you seriously think that a book that tries to tie in neuroscience with fucking wiccan spells was a smart move, did it not occur to you that I have no interest, zero none nada, in trying to channel my inner mother earth goddess ? Sorry but this book is going in the bin, $18 in the bin what a fucking waste. Angry

Use it to put a spell on your friend so he won't buy you any more crappy books Wink Hobo
[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
16-03-2017, 09:52 PM
(16-03-2017 08:06 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Omg omg omg.

It's his fucking feet!

Fuck!

Were I to do this with my friends here in Australia, this'd be the scene.

"Dale, your feet fucking stink, mate. Either put your shoes on or wash your feet."

'Oh shit, really? Okay.'

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 3 users Like Banjo's post