Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
26-03-2017, 11:29 AM
RE: Ranting corner
I had the most amazing rant.

But somewhere between pre and post coffee I forgot it.

Duck it.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
26-03-2017, 11:34 AM
Ranting corner
My laptop hdd seems to be K.I.A. Hope data is recoverable, otherwise at least 50 e-books that I don't have on both laptop and e-book reader will go whenever dead e-books go. Loss of music will be just a slight annoyance compared to that.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
26-03-2017, 06:09 PM
Did you plan to wait till I picked up something to read to decide you need to talk...a lot? Every time I thought you were done and picked up the magazine again...off you went again.

I gave up on reading and now you are silent.

Fuck you, just fuck you.

Goddamnit...

The fucking spider (big one) that I found in the kitchen is dead. Doesn't matter what kind it was or where it was exactly in the kitchen. It's dead...dead, dead, dead. If you are so interested it's in the middle of a napkin in the garbage can. See for yourself that it's dead.

FUCK!

Facepalm

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
26-03-2017, 06:17 PM
(26-03-2017 06:09 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Did you plan to wait till I picked up something to read to decide you need to talk...a lot? Every time I thought you were done and picked up the magazine again...off you went again.

Fuck you, just fuck you.

Goddamnit...

The fucking spider (big one) that I found in the kitchen is dead. Doesn't matter what kind it was or where it was exactly in the kitchen. It's dead...dead, dead, dead. If you are so interested it's in the middle of a napkin in the garbage can. See for yourself that it's dead.

FUCK!

Facepalm

I love this post, though I don't understand it.

Fuck all spiders. I know they're good for stuff, but fuck them any way. Hope any new spiders get out of your way.
26-03-2017, 07:21 PM
(26-03-2017 06:17 PM)julep Wrote:  
(26-03-2017 06:09 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Did you plan to wait till I picked up something to read to decide you need to talk...a lot? Every time I thought you were done and picked up the magazine again...off you went again.

Fuck you, just fuck you.

Goddamnit...

FUCK!

Facepalm

I love this post, though I don't understand it.

Fuck all spiders. I know they're good for stuff, but fuck them any way. Hope any new spiders get out of your way.

It's ranting and not real clear. Husbandperson has been in silent mode for two days...which is fine, I get in that mode now and then. Tonight I decided to finish reading a magazine. As soon as I picked it up and started to read it apparently brought on the need to talk about anything and everything. He really doesn't like it when I read...he would rather I watch him watch TV.

As for the spider...husbandperson will scream like a little girl at the sight of a spider and will call for me to come kill it. I am not afraid of spiders but I don't want to live with them. I walked into the kitchen and the biggest spider I have ever seen in this house was walking around the corner of the island toward the laundry room. Since it was big and I wasn't expecting it I sort of yelped when I saw it. Then I grabbed a napkin and chased it down and squished it.

Husband apparently wanted me to perform and autopsy on it as he needed details and proof of its death. Question after question...it's dead...problem solved...move on.

At least it wasn't one of the spiders I often find near the pool that have hundreds of babies riding on their back. That's just fucking creepy.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
26-03-2017, 08:54 PM
(26-03-2017 07:21 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(26-03-2017 06:17 PM)julep Wrote:  I love this post, though I don't understand it.

It's ranting and not real clear. Husbandperson has been in silent mode for two days...which is fine, I get in that mode now and then. Tonight I decided to finish reading a magazine. As soon as I picked it up and started to read it apparently brought on the need to talk about anything and everything. He really doesn't like it when I read...he would rather I watch him watch TV.

As for the spider...husbandperson will scream like a little girl at the sight of a spider and will call for me to come kill it. I am not afraid of spiders but I don't want to live with them. I walked into the kitchen and the biggest spider I have ever seen in this house was walking around the corner of the island toward the laundry room. Since it was big and I wasn't expecting it I sort of yelped when I saw it. Then I grabbed a napkin and chased it down and squished it.

Husband apparently wanted me to perform and autopsy on it as he needed details and proof of its death. Question after question...it's dead...problem solved...move on.

At least it wasn't one of the spiders I often find near the pool that have hundreds of babies riding on their back. That's just fucking creepy.

You squished it with a napkin!? Bowing I smack those things with any flat object I can find, if they are in the house. I'm not much for getting arthropod guts on me. If they are in the yard or the garage and aren't venomous, I leave them be. They will out-compete the frigging black widows that would be there, otherwise. Black (and brown) widows get a paint job from whatever can of finish I have on hand. I have paint, shellac, lacquer, etc., in spray cans for various wood and metal working projects. I don't bother with spray poison, it takes too long. I recall as a small child (about 6 YO) seeing my dad spray a black widow spider with a Flit gun, using Black Flag poison. In those days, it was simply nicotine. The thing simply wiped itself off and walked away...a few feet, and then it got stomped on. Yes
26-03-2017, 11:46 PM
(26-03-2017 07:21 PM)Anjele Wrote:  He really doesn't like it when I read...he would rather I watch him watch TV.

Seems a bit kill-joy??? WTF?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
27-03-2017, 03:30 AM
(26-03-2017 11:29 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I had the most amazing rant.

But somewhere between pre and post coffee I forgot it.

Duck it.

[Image: 130924135533-taiwan-duck-3-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg]

I am the squires in Monty Python and the Holy Grail, only instead of following King Arthur with coconuts, I follow moms with duckies.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 5 users Like EvolutionKills's post
27-03-2017, 05:17 AM
(26-03-2017 08:54 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(26-03-2017 07:21 PM)Anjele Wrote:  It's ranting and not real clear. Husbandperson has been in silent mode for two days...which is fine, I get in that mode now and then. Tonight I decided to finish reading a magazine. As soon as I picked it up and started to read it apparently brought on the need to talk about anything and everything. He really doesn't like it when I read...he would rather I watch him watch TV.

You squished it with a napkin!? Bowing I smack those things with any flat object I can find, if they are in the house. I'm not much for getting arthropod guts on me. If they are in the yard or the garage and aren't venomous, I leave them be. They will out-compete the frigging black widows that would be there, otherwise. Black (and brown) widows get a paint job from whatever can of finish I have on hand. I have paint, shellac, lacquer, etc., in spray cans for various wood and metal working projects. I don't bother with spray poison, it takes too long. I recall as a small child (about 6 YO) seeing my dad spray a black widow spider with a Flit gun, using Black Flag poison. In those days, it was simply nicotine. The thing simply wiped itself off and walked away...a few feet, and then it got stomped on. Yes

I was going to clean a dog crate that had been outside and took it apart to find a large black widow in it. I sprayed Black Flag (or something similar) on it and knocked it down from it's web. It rolled up into a ball and then stretched out and started climbing up the side of the crate again. I sprayed more till there was a puddle in the corner which it fell into...completely submerged in the poison. It crawled back out again. The Hell!?!? I got a brick from the stack beside the garage. That worked. Evil_monster

[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
27-03-2017, 09:10 AM
(26-03-2017 11:46 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(26-03-2017 07:21 PM)Anjele Wrote:  He really doesn't like it when I read...he would rather I watch him watch TV.

Seems a bit kill-joy??? WTF?

Ugh, my ex was like that - if I was doing anything that was just for me, he couldn't handle it. I had to sit and watch TV with him or in general be up his ass all the time. Hobo