Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
29-03-2017, 07:29 PM
RE: Ranting corner
What the hell do you mean "Call back during business hours", AT&T mobile robot thing?! You just said your business hours are until 10! It's not even 9:30!

Popcorn I put more thought into fiction than theists put into reality.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-03-2017, 07:29 PM
Just six more years, EA. Six more years, you can do it. -__-

[+] 1 user Likes Escape Artist's post
29-03-2017, 08:33 PM
Stupid dentist appointment tomorrow.

This is officially the whining corner now.

29-03-2017, 08:42 PM
(29-03-2017 08:33 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  Stupid dentist appointment tomorrow.

This is officially the whining corner now.

Been nice knowing ya

Tongue

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
[+] 1 user Likes Loom's post
29-03-2017, 09:00 PM
Soooo tired.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

29-03-2017, 10:20 PM (This post was last modified: 29-03-2017 10:25 PM by Escape Artist.)
Yes, it's me again. Shy

I think at least part of my problem was that my workday was so under-stimulating today that most everything tonight at home felt over-stimulating in comparison, and it overwhelmed and irritated me.

Also got other crap going on. Between all my dental appointments and my daughter's psychologist appointments and her appointments with her regular doctor to monitor her meds and the kids getting sick so often over the "winter", I am just doctored out. It is solely up to me (and rarely my mom when I manage to not feel guilty about doing so and actually ask her to help) to take the kids to their appointments because their dad is fucking useless. He missed so many of my daughter's appointments that he said he'd take her to that she almost lost her counselor a couple of times and he also racked up a balance at said doctor's office for those missed appointments (which my mom and I ended up paying off). I get no child support from him even though the kids are living with Rev and I the majority of the time, but the one thing he was doing was taking care of their health insurance coverage (I was still paying the co-pays and everything but he was doing the actual applying for and keeping up of health coverage for them) and now that is going away as well. His ass is moving to San Antonio. He was already 90 miles away from the kids and now he'll be double that. He is slowly backing out of their lives. I may as well be a single parent at this point. He is utterly useless.

And what makes me angry is that when all this shit began when I was but 16 years old and pregnant, I heavily considered adoption but he didn't want to do that. So now, even though he was the one that insisted on not doing adoption, I get stuck with all the responsibility. I still say if I could go back and strangle the old me, I would. Or better yet, go back and strangle him. What a fucking loser.

29-03-2017, 10:23 PM (This post was last modified: 30-03-2017 08:57 AM by Free Thought.)
I'm just going to take a break from my homework to say...

Who the hell uses paintings as a hard historical source?! Why? Why do that to yourself? Forget arts. It's too laden down by potential symbolism to be useful! Without an in-depth understanding of the minutia of the time periods stylistic meanings and potential symbology there nothing to really go on without a literally intepretation of the peice of art depicting an actual event, which is probably not going to be very useful in and of itself in such a manner, and if you are familiar with the aforementioned art trends you risk unintentionally retrodicting intent which was never there!

Arghajke fdrsfbgsuij

Yes, I am trying to analyse a painting as a primary source... I just need to find a way to pad out around 300 more words without ranting...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
29-03-2017, 10:45 PM
Ea and Ft Hug

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

29-03-2017, 11:01 PM
After you jumped down my throat for asking if everything is all right, do not expect me to do so again. I cared enough to ask, but I don't think I'll make that mistake again, given the treatment that brought down upon me.

I love you and wish we could have a future but the next step after tonight is yours and yours alone. Here's a hint: it starts with two words. You're either big enough to say them -- and feel them! -- or not.

I'm not sure how I should bet.

Oh, and you should throw away the birthday card and flowers. After your bullshit tonight, it's clear to me that I wrote and sent them under the false impression that you were taking me at face-value, when you clearly are projecting onto me bullshit which lives in your mind alone. Had I known that, I would never have set pen to paper.
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
30-03-2017, 02:45 AM
(29-03-2017 10:23 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  I'm just going to take a break from my homework to say...

Who the hell uses paintings as a hard historical source?! Why? Why do that to yourself? Forget arts. It's too laden down by potential symbolism to be useful! Without an in-depth understanding the the minutia of the time periods stylistic meanings and potential symbology there nothing to really go on without a literally intepretation of the peice of art depicting an actually event, which is probably not going to be very useful in an of itself in such a manner, and if you are familiar with the aforementioned art trends you risk untintentionally retrodicting intent which was never there!

Arghajke fdrsfbgsuij

Yes, I am trying to analyse a painting as a primary source... I just need to find a way to pad out around 300 more words without ranting...

The skeptic in me wants you to subvert your project with said rant just to demonstrate how far your head has to be up your ass to take a painting as evidence of anything more than the skill (or lack thereof) of the painter.

By and by, this is coming from someone who studied at a private art school.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post