Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
30-03-2017, 01:54 PM
RE: Ranting corner
Went to bed super early last night, woke up around midnight with achy muscles from all the cleaning I'd done. Also my nose was totally stuffed up -- tell tale sign allergy season has arrived.

So, I got up, popped a couple Benadryl and Advil, then returned to bed. Took me an hour to fall asleep, but I didn't wake until I heard the garbage and fell back asleep after that.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-03-2017, 02:15 PM
I better have my regular vehicle tonight and it better be damn well fixed. I think I've put up with enough. 2 hours later than my usual time, all because I had to wait on everyone else and then, the engine decided it just doesn't feel like distributing the power on any of the 30 miles of hills I have to traverse before I even make it to 50 miles of flatland. From talking it over with the Wichita mechanic & the way it's acting, I think it's the DEFF fluid pump. I filled that tank Monday and the gage hasn't budged. At the regular time it goes through a regen, the engine arrow down light came on and I lost power. So, what does that tell you? Huh?!! Angry Just get it fixed - I'm tired of fucking around.

/rant Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
30-03-2017, 03:18 PM
Really what is it with the fucking man bun lately?

It makes me want to grab those fools and shake them...

It's a ducking bad look...don't do that shit.

Unless you are actually granny on the Beverly Hillbillies, stop it!!!

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
30-03-2017, 03:23 PM
(30-03-2017 03:18 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Really what is it with the fucking man bun lately?

Aww Sad My hair is nearly long enough for one too Sadcryface2

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
30-03-2017, 03:25 PM
(30-03-2017 03:18 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Really what is it with the fucking man bun lately?

It's no worse than having the waistline of your pants 6 inches (or a foot) below your waist, or wearing a baseball cap with the brim in the back. If people want to look like fools, it's no skin off my back.
[+] 1 user Likes Grasshopper's post
30-03-2017, 04:26 PM
I have really been hoping to take a road trip the end of June to go to Wisconsin to see my best friend and then down to Chicago to see my sister. I turn 60 that week and since my birthdays usually go unnoticed...I really wanted to do something.

Turns out the woman that hired the same week as I was is going to be on vacation both the first week of June and the last week of June.

Maybe I can try again in another 60 years to actually celebrate and enjoy my birthday. Weeping

I give up.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
30-03-2017, 04:34 PM
(30-03-2017 04:26 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I have really been hoping to take a road trip the end of June to go to Wisconsin to see my best friend and then down to Chicago to see my sister. I turn 60 that week and since my birthdays usually go unnoticed...I really wanted to do something.

Turns out the woman that hired the same week as I was is going to be on vacation both the first week of June and the last week of June.

Maybe I can try again in another 60 years to actually celebrate and enjoy my birthday. Weeping

I give up.

She's got no seniority over you, maybe you can persuade her into trading that last week for something else so you can have it for your B-day?
Yes
30-03-2017, 04:36 PM (This post was last modified: 30-03-2017 04:42 PM by Anjele.)
(30-03-2017 04:34 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(30-03-2017 04:26 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I have really been hoping to take a road trip the end of June to go to Wisconsin to see my best friend and then down to Chicago to see my sister. I turn 60 that week and since my birthdays usually go unnoticed...I really wanted to do something.

I give up.

She's got no seniority over you, maybe you can persuade her into trading that last week for something else so you can have it for your B-day?
Yes
She already said I can take my trip the next week. *sigh*

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
30-03-2017, 04:39 PM
(30-03-2017 04:36 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(30-03-2017 04:34 PM)pablo Wrote:  She already said I can take my trip the next week. *sigh*

Yes
She already said I can take my trip the next week. *sigh*

That bitch.
Dodgy
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
30-03-2017, 04:52 PM
That blows Anjele Sad I'm sorry!

Not probably worth ranting about, but some of the folks on my feed are just crazy today. Links to Sensus Fidelum's YouTube page and other videos asking if 9/11 was a Satanic ritual sacrifice. Also someone posted a video to a "CERN is opening the portal to Hell" type videos, which I watched, and this pastor kept trying to say things like...let me direct quote a few... "Supernatural things happen around anti-matter!", "Stephen Hawkings [sic] is a Bolshevik!", and "This is Darwin's people, these scientists, they reject the Bible!" Meanwhile all I could think was, "This guy has played a bit too much DOOM if he thinks CERN is portaling to Hell and releasing demons."

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Shai Hulud's post