RE: Ranting corner
Should have bitch slapped the hoe'.

Put her in her place.

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-12-2012, 06:42 AM
They actually laughed at me, because I was so disgusted (with her, not the underwear obvsWink)

Had it happened now, I probably wouldn't have let it slide. Was younger and dumber (or less assertive) then.

Still, of the most repulsive things I've seen in real life.

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
04-12-2012, 06:44 AM
Ranting corner
(04-12-2012 06:42 AM)Vera Wrote:  They actually laughed at me, because I was so disgusted (with her, not the underwear obvsWink)

Had it happened now, I probably wouldn't have let it slide. Was younger and dumber (or less assertive) then.

How could you so quickly forget Girly's face?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
04-12-2012, 06:48 AM
(04-12-2012 06:44 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(04-12-2012 06:42 AM)Vera Wrote:  They actually laughed at me, because I was so disgusted (with her, not the underwear obvsWink)

How could you so quickly forget Girly's face?
Meeeow!

04-12-2012, 07:04 AM

I hear that about younger and dumber.
At the gas station, I worked for about a year and two months before coming to university down here.
I then went back for the summer break and they hired me again.
Suffice to say they regretted that.
When I was working that first year I was a really good worker, I did as asked, I worked hard, I was good to customers etc... even though I worked 200% harder then the other cunts I worked with I never complained.
Come that summer brake a year later... I ain't taking no shit. "Muffs can you do this" "nope, it's not in my employment agreement to do so". "Muffs can you cover this persons shift in an hour" "nope, they were out drinking knowing they had work, they can suck it up and live with their consequences, I got shit to do (xbox)" "but you're the only one available" "not my problem you hire dead-beats". Or the customers "I forgot my eftpos card, can I put some petrol in my car and pay it later" "nope" "but.." "nope" "my kids are at shcool.. "nope" "pleas.." "nope".
Or my favorite; "that's going on your account because you stuffed up" "well actually according to the Employment Act as an employee I am a representative of your company and as such any mistake I make is actually the fault of the companies and not mine so no it will not be going on my account Drinking Beverage."

04-12-2012, 07:07 AM
Ranting corner
This is more of a rantette than a rant:
When someone excessively says, "This is really funny," it's not. Dodgy

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
04-12-2012, 07:16 AM
(04-12-2012 07:04 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  I hear that about younger and dumber.
At the gas station, I worked for about a year and two months before coming to university down here.
I then went back for the summer break and they hired me again.
Suffice to say they regretted that.
When I was working that first year I was a really good worker, I did as asked, I worked hard, I was good to customers etc... even though I worked 200% harder then the other cunts I worked with I never complained.
Come that summer brake a year later... I ain't taking no shit. "Muffs can you do this" "nope, it's not in my employment agreement to do so". "Muffs can you cover this persons shift in an hour" "nope, they were out drinking knowing they had work, they can suck it up and live with their consequences, I got shit to do (xbox)" "but you're the only one available" "not my problem you hire dead-beats". Or the customers "I forgot my eftpos card, can I put some petrol in my car and pay it later" "nope" "but.." "nope" "my kids are at shcool.. "nope" "pleas.." "nope".
Or my favorite; "that's going on your account because you stuffed up" "well actually according to the Employment Act as an employee I am a representative of your company and as such any mistake I make is actually the fault of the companies and not mine so no it will not be going on my account Drinking Beverage."
Absolutely! I used to work my ass off in all my jobs... (I've done 24+ hour shifts), I used to sleep a couple of hours a night, for months... and for what? To have to deal with idiots who insisted on bringing their personal problems to work.

At least now I only have idiotic writers to deal with. Much, much better.

(04-12-2012 07:07 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  This is more of a rantette than a rant:
When someone excessively says, "This is really funny," it's not. Dodgy
Wow, that was really funny.

[+] 2 users Like Vera's post
04-12-2012, 07:21 AM
Ohhhhh god yes, it's like I don't care about your god damn worthless shitty personal problems.

Ohh your bf broke up with you, you caught him in bed with his dog licking peanut butter off his dick, I DON'T GIVE A DAMN BITCH.

04-12-2012, 07:24 AM
Ranting corner
(04-12-2012 07:21 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Ohhhhh god yes, it's like I don't care about your god damn worthless shitty personal problems.

Ohh your bf broke up with you, you caught him in bed with his dog licking peanut butter off his dick, I DON'T GIVE A DAMN BITCH.

I hope he used creamy peanut butter cuz the crunchy can be a bit abrasive

~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
04-12-2012, 07:30 AM
(04-12-2012 07:21 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Ohhhhh god yes, it's like I don't care about your god damn worthless shitty personal problems.

Haha!
And they take it out on others, who have nothing to do with their problems and fucked up lives.

I mean, I have a lot of sympathy for others, but how is being a bitch to me (and anyone else for that matter) helping you? I hate people who lash out at others because of insecurity or 'cause they're going through a rough patch.