Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
02-04-2017, 04:02 AM (This post was last modified: 02-04-2017 04:05 AM by EvolutionKills.)
RE: Ranting corner
(01-04-2017 08:26 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(01-04-2017 06:20 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Angel Tongue

I'd love to have a shade of aqua that matches my avatar.

Plus I didn't call you a hoe. Just sayin'...

Here's a duckie for tribute.

[Image: giant-inflatable-rubber-ducky-florentijn...;amp;h=532]

Also, I'm quite serious about this. I'll owe you a favor or whatever, maybe even let you press-gang/shanghai me into doing silly forum stuff. I can still do stupid shit with Photoshop (including animated GIFs) whenever the mood strike me. But the more I see that beautiful shade of aqua/cyan/turquoise/whatever-you-want-to-call it, the more I want it.

hex - #00F0FF
decimal - (0,240,255)

If that don't persuade you, then how about more duckies?

[Image: 8931606698_08c821578c_k.jpg]

Also, is it much of a press-gang if you volunteer?

Tongue

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
02-04-2017, 04:13 AM
I think I just found my favorite duckie yet. Big Grin

[Image: bbc13a08accccaa8572f87374746ba2c.jpg]

[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
02-04-2017, 04:18 AM
Holy shit, that duckie made a trip to Pittsburgh in 2013 and I fuckin' missed it! Gasp

[Image: p2073754489-4.jpg]

[Image: 10854992016_189dde306c_b.jpg]

I have so many personal hang ups with that city, but it certainly is gorgeous at night.

[Image: usa.jpg]

Yep, that castle looking skyscraper is PPG Place, one of the more iconic pieces of American architecture.

[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
02-04-2017, 04:32 AM
(02-04-2017 04:02 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(01-04-2017 08:26 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  I'd love to have a shade of aqua that matches my avatar.

Plus I didn't call you a hoe. Just sayin'...

Here's a duckie for tribute.

[Image: giant-inflatable-rubber-ducky-florentijn...;amp;h=532]

Also, I'm quite serious about this. I'll owe you a favor or whatever, maybe even let you press-gang/shanghai me into doing silly forum stuff. I can still do stupid shit with Photoshop (including animated GIFs) whenever the mood strike me. But the more I see that beautiful shade of aqua/cyan/turquoise/whatever-you-want-to-call it, the more I want it.

hex - #00F0FF
decimal - (0,240,255)

If that don't persuade you, then how about more duckies?

[Image: 8931606698_08c821578c_k.jpg]

Also, is it much of a press-gang if you volunteer?

Tongue

Used my much lesser than your skills to see what that would look like.

[Image: image.png]

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
02-04-2017, 04:59 AM
(02-04-2017 04:32 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  Used my much lesser than your skills to see what that would look like.

[Image: image.png]

I must have it!

[Image: 448.jpg]

[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
02-04-2017, 05:07 AM
So.. apparently I'm the right track with one of my books. Let my flatmate read the intro (or well, the 3/4ths I'd finished of it) which is a milestone for me. Never had anyone read my shit before so I was a little nervous. I've known the guy since we were 6 so I know he quiet well and he really fucking loved it. And like genuinely loved it. He's the worst fucking liar in the world and he goes way over the top when he likes something, part of the reason why I let him read it because no matter what words came out of his mouth I'd know his true feelings towards it. That and he reads a fuck ton of books so his opinion means a little more. But yea, he fucking loved it. He's pissed off I hadn't written more.

That's gotta be a good sign right? Someone that reads a lot of books, has seen a lot of stories etc.. likes your stuff and wants to read more.

To be fair, I was quietly confident. I mean it's me afterall, I'm fucking awesome.

[Image: oscar.png]
02-04-2017, 08:27 AM
Alright I wanna know which one of you heathens put the discount gypsy curse on me!!!! Hobo

Picked up a can of shaving gel the other day and the lid was fucked up to where the shaving gel came out from under the edges of the lid. Took it back to the store yesterday to get my money back on it, picked up another can of the same brand (but in a different formulation) thinking that the other can had just been bunged around in shipping and screwed up and that this one would be fine.

Go to shave my legs last night and nothing but accelerant came out of the can and into my hand. That shit was cold. Dodgy

The perpetrator of this curse has 24 hours to fess up!!! Hobo

02-04-2017, 08:30 AM
(02-04-2017 08:27 AM)Escape Artist Wrote:  Alright I wanna know which one of you heathens put the discount gypsy curse on me!!!! Hobo

Picked up a can of shaving gel the other day and the lid was fucked up to where the shaving gel came out from under the edges of the lid. Took it back to the store yesterday to get my money back on it, picked up another can of the same brand (but in a different formulation) thinking that the other can had just been bunged around in shipping and screwed up and that this one would be fine.

Go to shave my legs last night and nothing but accelerant came out of the can and into my hand. That shit was cold. Dodgy

Use hair conditioner for now.

Or, just be fuzzy.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
02-04-2017, 08:32 AM
(02-04-2017 08:30 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(02-04-2017 08:27 AM)Escape Artist Wrote:  Alright I wanna know which one of you heathens put the discount gypsy curse on me!!!! Hobo

Use hair conditioner for now.

Or, just be fuzzy.

For the moment, I am stealing Revs' and using it. Angel So, do you hear that, foister of curses? Rev is suffering from this as well! Do you want that on your conscience? Lecture_preist

02-04-2017, 08:35 AM
(02-04-2017 08:32 AM)Escape Artist Wrote:  
(02-04-2017 08:30 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Use hair conditioner for now.

Or, just be fuzzy.

For the moment, I am stealing Revs' and using it. Angel So, do you hear that, foister of curses? Rev is suffering from this as well! Do you want that on your conscience? Lecture_preist

I can live with that. Angel

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post