Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
02-04-2017, 10:16 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(02-04-2017 07:59 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(02-04-2017 07:56 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  That's ok, The Man™ found nudie pictures of BOTH his parents. He screamed once his brain registered what it was.

Tell him I feel his pain.

Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load Dodgy I never took a photo of another person naked. I feel badly for both of you. Hug
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
02-04-2017, 10:21 PM
(02-04-2017 07:56 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  That's ok, The Man™ found nudie pictures of BOTH his parents. He screamed once his brain registered what it was.

[Image: cannot_be_unseen.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 4 users Like EvolutionKills's post
02-04-2017, 11:43 PM
(02-04-2017 07:59 PM)Anjele Wrote:  

Tell him I feel his pain.

They were Polaroids. I never knew he could scream so loud. I saw ONE and that was enough..He tossed them into the garbage bag really fast without looking at the rest. The only thing he said, "I didn't know my parents had a Polaroid camera."

Our older son said from the other room, "Sounds like that's not the only thing you didn't know."

Of course we have officially discovered that our children are horrible people with the same sardonic and often twisted sense of humor as their parents usually have.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 8 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
03-04-2017, 12:27 AM
(02-04-2017 11:43 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Of course we have officially discovered that our children are horrible people with the same sardonic and often twisted sense of humor as their parents usually have.

A sign of good breeding. Wink

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
03-04-2017, 05:16 AM
(02-04-2017 11:43 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(02-04-2017 07:59 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Tell him I feel his pain.

They were Polaroids. I never knew he could scream so loud. I saw ONE and that was enough..He tossed them into the garbage bag really fast without looking at the rest. The only thing he said, "I didn't know my parents had a Polaroid camera."

Our older son said from the other room, "Sounds like that's not the only thing you didn't know."

Of course we have officially discovered that our children are horrible people with the same sardonic and often twisted sense of humor as their parents usually have.

No Polaroids for me. Dad was into cameras and photography. 8x10 color and B&W photos with good lighting and detail...off to find the brain bleach... Sadcryface

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
03-04-2017, 06:08 AM
(01-04-2017 10:29 AM)Anjele Wrote:  HOLY SHIT!!!!!

Took both dogs to the vet for annual exams and shots. They are also having issues with their ears being dirty though I try to keep them clean. $355.00 to get out of there...so much for getting groceries this week. Geez Louise. Weeping

The stuff for their ears was $87.00 for each dog. And they have to have a second dose Friday...I saved $60.00 by saying I would put it in myself.

Crap!

At least the vet said Karma's heart sounds good...no murmur as is common with the breed and no signs of the other things that took my Chopper from me so young. That's a relief.

The standard weight for Cavalier's is between 13 and 18 pounds...long-legged Ziggy is 26 pounds but not overweight...just tall and long.

Peanut butter and jelly is on the menu around there for the next two weeks till I get paid again. Sadcryface2

You could clean the ears yourself. It costs about $9.99 for a good size bottle of ear cleaner at petsmart or Petco and you would just need some cotton balls and q-tips. It is very easy. Our dog never has dirty ears ever. We clean them out about once a month or so.
03-04-2017, 06:12 AM
(03-04-2017 06:08 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(01-04-2017 10:29 AM)Anjele Wrote:  HOLY SHIT!!!!!

Took both dogs to the vet for annual exams and shots. They are also having issues with their ears being dirty though I try to keep them clean. $355.00 to get out of there...so much for getting groceries this week. Geez Louise. Weeping

The stuff for their ears was $87.00 for each dog. And they have to have a second dose Friday...I saved $60.00 by saying I would put it in myself.

Crap!

At least the vet said Karma's heart sounds good...no murmur as is common with the breed and no signs of the other things that took my Chopper from me so young. That's a relief.

The standard weight for Cavalier's is between 13 and 18 pounds...long-legged Ziggy is 26 pounds but not overweight...just tall and long.

Peanut butter and jelly is on the menu around there for the next two weeks till I get paid again. Sadcryface2

You could clean the ears yourself. It costs about $9.99 for a good size bottle of ear cleaner at petsmart or Petco and you would just need some cotton balls and q-tips. It is very easy. Our dog never has dirty ears ever. We clean them out about once a month or so.

Been doing that. For quite a while. They both have infections that need medication to clear them up. I had done everything I could with OTC stuff. They needed an antibacterial and antimicrobial treatment.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
03-04-2017, 06:13 AM (This post was last modified: 03-04-2017 07:23 AM by Shai Hulud.)
:facepalm* FB feed is full of "Pray for Gorsuch and President Trump today!"

Edit:
Oh Advising season...

Student: I can meet Wednesday at noon.
Me: I'm sorry, I'm at a mandatory advising session, would another time work?
Student: Wednesday at 5.
Me: I'm sorry, I'm at another mandatory advising session, would another time work?
Student: Wednesday at 1.
Me: I'm sorry, I'm in class, could another time work?
Student: *throws hissy fit about how I never work and can meet with students*

Note, whole exchange happened after giving the student my office hours and times that I'm in class, and as one of our majors, they've been getting weekly emails reminding them of the mandatory group advising sessions.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-04-2017, 06:15 AM
(01-04-2017 11:53 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(01-04-2017 11:51 AM)EvieTheTurtle Wrote:  I love days when I don't feel ranty.

I read this as I love the days I don't feel randy. Shocking
Fuck ..... I need help Weeping

I would never write that. Such days do not exist for me. I am randy EVERY day.

(On AF I am basically the local masturbater (like a local village idiot only less idiotic and more masturbatey).... well I was... before I left AF. (AF even made an AF themed game Cards Against Humanity game called Atheist Forums Against Humanity and there are 3 cards with me in it.... 1 is just my username and the other two are jokes about my obsessive masturbation habits. And I didn't write the cards)).

Tongue

Maybe I shouldn't be so proud of it all? Lol. But I don't see why not. I don't have any other skills besides finger speed (typing, don't be dirty... although yes it would work for that too) I broke my record with 14 times in 24 hours last week Tongue

Anddddddddddddddddddddd ^^^This post contains a lot of parentheses!!!^^^
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-04-2017, 07:32 AM (This post was last modified: 03-04-2017 07:38 AM by kim.)
Blah... the smell of clown in the morning.

Twenty three posts in six hours. What a stink. Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post