Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
03-04-2017, 06:10 PM
RE: Ranting corner
Cheese it with the stupid pseudo-advice on a subject you know fucking squat about (one of a bazillion of subjects!) and trying to drown me in platitudes that sound good but mean squat and will do squat! And you try teaching four separate classes of English AT ONCE, in the same room and everything. This is the 21st century, not the time when all the kids from the village would be bunged in the same room and the bigger ones would teach the smaller. Fucking Jesus! This is worse than Rio! Censored

DUCKING SHIT, I'M PISSED! Censored

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Vera's post
03-04-2017, 09:44 PM
Sees Obama on a YouTube video my son was watching and I'm all:

Sadcryface2 Sadcryface2

I want my 'Bama back, 'Bama back, 'Bama back Hobo

Find all posts by this user
03-04-2017, 11:11 PM
(03-04-2017 06:10 PM)Vera Wrote:  DUCKING SHIT, I'M PISSED! Censored

Here's your duckie.

[Image: duckie_heatherbeschizza.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
04-04-2017, 05:36 AM
(03-04-2017 02:30 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(03-04-2017 01:26 PM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  Because companies are using a standardized test to decide who gets a job. It is performed by an outside company to keep the employer from being accused of racism. If you don't pass, you don't get passed their computer and no human will ever know you applied.

I get it for specialized jobs who need to screen for people with special skills but come on. How could that possibly help them pick someone to push carts around a parking lot and load heavy things into customers vehicles.

They made it something that must be done as pre-employment screening, so nobody can bypass it. You can't bypass it, get hired, get promoted or moved to another position. Not that any place actually promotes from within. You should get the idea though. Whether you want to be a manager or just sweep floors, you still have to go through the same process.
04-04-2017, 05:39 AM
(03-04-2017 09:44 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  Sees Obama on a YouTube video my son was watching and I'm all:

Sadcryface2 Sadcryface2

I want my 'Bama back, 'Bama back, 'Bama back Hobo

Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't the economy doing better now? I have been trying to buy another house and the competition is ridiculous. Houses that sat vacant for the last four years are now being eaten up like there is no tomorrow. That is a sign that people have money again. Except me of course.
04-04-2017, 06:27 AM
(03-04-2017 11:11 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Here's your duckie.

[Image: duckie_heatherbeschizza.jpg]

I'm partial to those Shy

(Saw them first in a documentary presented by the very lovely and very Scottish-sounding geologist Dr. Iain Stewart Yes )

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
04-04-2017, 06:41 AM
Oh my god how hard is it to lift the damn lid and not piss all over the goddamn toilet seat?!?!?!?! Angry

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 4 users Like Nurse's post
04-04-2017, 07:10 AM
(04-04-2017 06:41 AM)Nurse Wrote:  Oh my god how hard is it to lift the damn lid and not piss all over the goddamn toilet seat?!?!?!?! Angry

If you are talking about public restrooms, it is very hard. At least that is the impression I get. Walk into a men's restroom and you will find that many guys use the toilets as squat toilets. Hence the shit on the seat. I work at a junk yard and there are so many non-English speaking Hispanics here. You can actually see the footprints next to the seat in the port a john. I am willing to bet it is them that do it.
04-04-2017, 07:34 AM
(04-04-2017 06:41 AM)Nurse Wrote:  Oh my god how hard is it to lift the damn lid and not piss all over the goddamn toilet seat?!?!?!?! Angry

Hi Nurse! Good to see you back! Smile
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
04-04-2017, 07:46 AM (This post was last modified: 04-04-2017 08:28 AM by Shai Hulud.)
For fudge's sake Cheeseland, how hard are you going to keep trying to suppress my vote? Managed to find my polling place by going to City Hall and asking. Get there, absolutely no signs referencing which door to use at the Baptist Church it was in (wouldn't have even known it was a polling location from the outside). Pretty sure there was signage for one candidate within an illegal boundary of the polling place outside. Anyhow, had to try three different doors before I found an unlocked one, and only once I was inside, did I see voting signs and in big block capital letters "[my village's] VOTERS ONLY! HAVE ID READY." Go in, there's an old man standing guard or something, his whole job seems to be to watch me (or the African American lady who came in after me). The people working the polling tables are ultra suspicious of a 30 year old who votes. Hand them my ID after getting into the correct line for my last name. Get barrage of questions, "What's your name? Where do you live?" things from the ID that has my photo on it, as if I've forged a driver's license to vote or something. Only after they are satisfied, do they hand me back my driver's license and give me a ballot so I can vote for one state level candidate and 10 local elections, only two or three of which isn't running unopposed.

So yeah, that was my adventure getting to vote in an off-year election here. If they'd not wanted to accept my driver's license I also had on me: University faculty ID, Social Security Card, U.S. Passport, and a utility bill.

Need to think of a witty signature.