Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
04-04-2017, 11:01 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(04-04-2017 10:42 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(04-04-2017 08:55 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  You have to face it, you are full of shit. Half of my neighborhood is undocumented. Best neighbors you could ask for. Extremely hard workers. My bet is you do not know any. Why in the fuck would you assume that they would not vote for the good of where they live. Except for the Russians of course.

Dooooooooood.

Me and teh Mehicanos would toss that fool off the roof.

Anybody that knows the song grooves to the beat that this is the melting pot. I don't see no "Murica" in the eyes of white bread Mayflower chest beaters; the Murica I believe in beats in the hearts of the disenfranchised world-wide. Why do we still have to explain this? Consider

Another example of racism being perfectly acceptable as long as it is against white males.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-04-2017, 11:02 AM
(04-04-2017 11:01 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(04-04-2017 10:42 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Dooooooooood.

Anybody that knows the song grooves to the beat that this is the melting pot. I don't see no "Murica" in the eyes of white bread Mayflower chest beaters; the Murica I believe in beats in the hearts of the disenfranchised world-wide. Why do we still have to explain this? Consider

Another example of racism being perfectly acceptable as long as it is against white males.

Pussy.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
04-04-2017, 11:06 AM
(04-04-2017 11:01 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(04-04-2017 10:42 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Dooooooooood.

If Imma fuck my science with anecdote; sure as fuck Imma include my clan.

Why dontcha pull your head outta yo ass for a change? It's only fucking raining in your little world.

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like houseofcantor's post
04-04-2017, 05:09 PM
So I recently added my sister-in-law to my Faceobook...she's got to go.

Yesterday she prayed and gawd saved her from a rainstorm...I swear the post was eighteen paragraphs long about how gawd saved her.

Today one of her friends wrote a post and included some pretty nasty pictures. She was apparently mauled by a dog and she wants to thank the people who have been, and continue, to pray for her. And she thanks the god that kept the injuries from being worse. Facepalm

Oh, and I am supposed to be praying for a dog that is paralyzed due to a degenerative disk issues...it's beyond surgery or other remedies...except for prayer it would seem.

These people have to go. Dodgy

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
04-04-2017, 05:26 PM
(04-04-2017 05:09 PM)Anjele Wrote:  So I recently added my sister-in-law to my Faceobook...she's got to go.

Yesterday she prayed and gawd saved her from a rainstorm...I swear the post was eighteen paragraphs long about how gawd saved her.

Today one of her friends wrote a post and included some pretty nasty pictures. She was apparently mauled by a dog and she wants to thank the people who have been, and continue, to pray for her. And she thanks the god that kept the injuries from being worse. Facepalm

Oh, and I am supposed to be praying for a dog that is paralyzed due to a degenerative disk issues...it's beyond surgery or other remedies...except for prayer it would seem.

Or, just let me be your evil non-baby-eating shoulder Devil here. You maybe just post this:
Quote:Matthew 6:5-6

“And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you."

Need to think of a witty signature.
[+] 4 users Like Shai Hulud's post
04-04-2017, 05:28 PM
(04-04-2017 05:26 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  
(04-04-2017 05:09 PM)Anjele Wrote:  So I recently added my sister-in-law to my Faceobook...she's got to go.

Or, just let me be your evil non-baby-eating shoulder Devil here. You maybe just post this:
Quote:Matthew 6:5-6

“And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you."

I had to save myself before I said something that would cause hate and discontent...SIL has been unfollowed.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
04-04-2017, 05:31 PM
(04-04-2017 05:28 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(04-04-2017 05:26 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Or, just let me be your evil non-baby-eating shoulder Devil here. You maybe just post this:

I had to save myself before I said something that would cause hate and discontent...SIL has been unfollowed.

You are a kind and good person Anjele. I would've passive-aggressively quoted Jesus. Hoping she doesn't do as my cousin's Baptist minister husband does and comment on everything you post, despite being unfollowed.

Need to think of a witty signature.
04-04-2017, 05:34 PM
(04-04-2017 05:31 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  
(04-04-2017 05:28 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I had to save myself before I said something that would cause hate and discontent...SIL has been unfollowed.

You are a kind and good person Anjele. I would've passive-aggressively quoted Jesus. Hoping she doesn't do as my cousin's Baptist minister husband does and comment on everything you post, despite being unfollowed.

She is husband's half sister and really the only family he has left...I never have liked her...I was trying to be nice for the sake of family. I should have known better. Sad

04-04-2017, 06:16 PM
While my husband battles the squirrels in our yard with little success...a friend of ours came home from walking his dog to find this in his back yard...I would rather have squirrels.

[img][Image: 2sa17ur.jpg][/img]

[+] 5 users Like Anjele's post
04-04-2017, 06:21 PM
Must. Be. Nice. In. Intro. Section.

The struggle is real. So real.

If I were slightly less lazy I'd start a new thread about the redundancy of Born Again Christian. As opposed to an Unborn Again Christian?

Since I've deconverted, can I be an Undead Christian?

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 2 users Like Nurse's post