Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
04-04-2017, 06:24 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(04-04-2017 06:21 PM)Nurse Wrote:  Must. Be. Nice. In. Intro. Section.

The struggle is real. So real.

If I were slightly less lazy I'd start a new thread about the redundancy of Born Again Christian. As opposed to an Unborn Again Christian?

Since I've deconverted, can I be an Undead Christian?

Been a lot of wrist-slapping lately for misbehavior in the intro section. We are required to let trolls, poes, and shitheads the freedom to start by squatting on the rug in the foyer.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
04-04-2017, 06:59 PM
Finished the intro to my new book. Rather happy with it actually, some of my better works that's for sure.
Just needs some refining but I can do that later when I type it up. Easier to modify stuff in word than written on paper.

You cunts wanna read it?
[+] 4 users Like earmuffs's post
04-04-2017, 07:02 PM
(04-04-2017 06:59 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Finished the intro to my new book. Rather happy with it actually, some of my better works that's for sure.
Just needs some refining but I can do that later when I type it up. Easier to modify stuff in word than written on paper.

You cunts wanna read it?

Sure. Smile
04-04-2017, 07:17 PM
(04-04-2017 06:59 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Finished the intro to my new book. Rather happy with it actually, some of my better works that's for sure.

You cunts wanna read it?

Bring it! Tongue

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
04-04-2017, 08:04 PM

You cunts wanna read it?

Hell yes!
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
04-04-2017, 08:13 PM
(04-04-2017 06:24 PM)Anjele Wrote:  

If I were slightly less lazy I'd start a new thread about the redundancy of Born Again Christian. As opposed to an Unborn Again Christian?

Been a lot of wrist-slapping lately for misbehavior in the intro section. We are required to let trolls, poes, and shitheads the freedom to start by squatting on the rug in the foyer.

HoboHoboHobo I'm trying to be good. Sweet baby Jesus it's tough. It has been months and months of biting my tongue and minding my Ps and Qs...

And then just the other week in church they were dropping the born again Christian bullshit and talking about being so in love with Jesus that single people don't need a partner when they have him. Right. When Jesus gives me a good pounding and wants to stay and cuddle after, I'll remind him he has no visa so we gotta get married. If i accept Christ can I file married on my taxes?

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 11 users Like Nurse's post
04-04-2017, 08:31 PM
(04-04-2017 06:16 PM)Anjele Wrote:  While my husband battles the squirrels in our yard with little success...a friend of ours came home from walking his dog to find this in his back yard...I would rather have squirrels.

[img][Image: 2sa17ur.jpg][/img]

Huh More of these means less squirrels! Unless you like your real pets. Ohmy
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
04-04-2017, 08:33 PM
(04-04-2017 08:31 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(04-04-2017 06:16 PM)Anjele Wrote:  While my husband battles the squirrels in our yard with little success...a friend of ours came home from walking his dog to find this in his back yard...I would rather have squirrels.

[img][Image: 2sa17ur.jpg][/img]

Huh More of these means less squirrels! Unless you like your real pets. Ohmy

I am a little worried that husband will try to 'borrow' the bobcat. Confused

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
04-04-2017, 08:39 PM

Wait, that implies that you eat their brains? What would you have to eat? You don't want to starve.

Sorry, 3 hours of watching Evangelical channel has left me feeling a bit anti-Born Again Evangelical...

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Shai Hulud's post
04-04-2017, 08:48 PM
(04-04-2017 08:39 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  

Wait, that implies that you eat their brains? What would you have to eat? You don't want to starve.

Sorry, 3 hours of watching Evangelical channel has left me feeling a bit anti-Born Again Evangelical...
Nah, I'll just drink their blood. It was shed for me.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 7 users Like Nurse's post