Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
15-04-2017, 01:04 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(15-04-2017 12:32 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I live for the times when I have the house to myself. When husband takes vacation (I personally think he gets too much) and is going to be home on Sunday, I want to cry.

I need alone time...totally alone time on a regular basis.

Sensory deprivation floatation tank. Smile

[Image: tank_zpsmvdcrvit.jpg]

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
15-04-2017, 01:15 PM
(15-04-2017 12:32 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(15-04-2017 11:51 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  This isn't a bad thing, just an odd thing.

The man took the kids to the other house to do some work and I'm at home waiting for the clock guy to come.

Moms weirdness:

I've never been alone in the house before

How is that even possible? Gasp

I live for the times when I have the house to myself. When husband takes vacation (I personally think he gets too much) and is going to be home on Sunday, I want to cry.

I need alone time...totally alone time on a regular basis.

I do too, that alone time is precious. Usually either the dog, or one kid has been around.

Last time the man and older kid were gone it felt odd, but the younger kid was around bugging me. Smile

Usually when the kids are at school at the same time, two days a week the man is around until he goes to work in the afternoon. By that time, I'm getting kids.

I'm not kidding but I really think it's been like over 20 years since I've been completely alone in the house (no children, no animals, no man).

Fucking weird!!!!!!

Anyway the clock guy came, put the clock together and is gone. I told the man that he hadn't arrived yet. Heh...

I'm cleaning...the sun is shining brightly here today, which is nice except it's highlighting every speck of dust.

My sofa still smells like dog. Undecided

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
15-04-2017, 01:22 PM
(15-04-2017 01:04 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Sensory deprivation floatation tank. Smile
[Image: tank_zpsmvdcrvit.jpg]

I've always wanted to try one of those. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
15-04-2017, 02:58 PM
Every time I find a place for things something else comes in.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
15-04-2017, 05:42 PM
You add the Lord of the Rings and Hobbit movies except the first Lord of the Rings movie to on demand. Why...why, why, why..................WHY.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 3 users Like JDog554's post
15-04-2017, 05:49 PM
(15-04-2017 02:58 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Every time I find a place for things something else comes in.

> (Sigh) A mom's work is never done! Sadcryface
[+] 2 users Like Gwaithmir's post
15-04-2017, 05:52 PM
(15-04-2017 05:42 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  You add the Lord of the Rings and Hobbit movies except the first Lord of the Rings movie to on demand. Why...why, why, why..................WHY.

> "There is no curse in Old Entish or the tongues of Men for such treachery!" (Treebeard) Angry
[+] 3 users Like Gwaithmir's post
15-04-2017, 09:51 PM (This post was last modified: 16-04-2017 01:54 AM by Shai Hulud.)
My Facebook feed this evening is ALL EASTER, ALL THE TIME. Sad Also on the radio on the way home, the DJ was gushing about the Case for Christ film, and how it was such an amazing and good story, and could you believe Strobel had been an atheist? She stressed the word atheist.

I'm tempted, since I'm still awake, to go to the last showing of the night in an hour, to get going to it, over with, given my masochistic desire to watch bad Christian cinema. Edit: I saw Case for Christ. I now need Vera's Piscio Sour from earlier in the thread.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Shai Hulud's post
16-04-2017, 04:03 AM
Happy Easter everyone
He is risen,
He is risen indeed
Alleluia
Tongue Big Grin Laugh out load
[+] 2 users Like adey67's post
16-04-2017, 05:29 AM
(15-04-2017 10:16 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  This example right here is what put me over the edge, the hypocrisy of theists knows no bounds...none.

Here they are celebrating their man-god for sacrificing himself to save them “for they know not what they do” then turn around and kick their child out into the streets. Fucking failures as parents. Angry

Fucking failures as humans. Dodgy

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post