Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
19-04-2017, 07:58 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(19-04-2017 05:05 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And arrived at the conclusion the treadmill must be moved to the garage.
Probably. Dodgy

Just run it over there real quick Big Grin

(19-04-2017 05:13 PM)Larai19 Wrote:  My husband's family hates me right now... :/

Aww but your cool and nice, how could anyone dislike you.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
20-04-2017, 07:20 AM
So, remember when I was apply for that supervisor role? the second one after the first one didn't go to me but some returning pregnant lady?
Yea, well turns out the 2IC's BFF also applied for it, the guy that's been covering that shift while they find a replacement and whom hangs out with the 2IC and another manager who are all a little tight nit group and have their little smoking sessions outside all the time. AKA I'm defiantly not gonna get it.

So once again I get shafted despite this once again being the perfect job opportunity for me. But once again it gets swept out from under my feet, this time because a guy who already had a managerial role decided he liked doing nightshift and so applied for the role. And of course I'm better suited for the role, not to mention it would give me more much needed hours as well as be a significant promotion (my first ever promotion in my life time too) for me. Buuuut no, he had to give up his managerial role (which if they replace his old hours also will not go to me before you mention it because they're in a different department, one I've never had anything to do with and many people more suited will apply meaning I wont get them) and go down to a supervisor role because he felt like it and because his BFF is the person deciding all this. Which is a total conflict of interest BTW but fuck it, no such thing in the job.

To top it off, the mother fucking icing on the motherfucking cake, NO not even the icing, the fucking cherry on top, remember a little while back when they didn't give me the Sunday shift? And they told me there was a Saturday shift coming up and I'd get that? Yea, they swapped that Saturday shift to a Monday shift and I already work Mondays so I can't even score myself another shift.

It's always next time, next time next time and when next time roles around they completely fucking shaft me. EVERY FUCKING TIME!! It's fucking bullshit. It's so not fucking fair, I deserve that fucking position and they're just gonna give it to that fucking wanker who already had a perfectly good fucking job. It's so god damn frustrating. I wanted at least a fucking supervisor position out of this god damn job. At least that would allow me to look for similar positions else where with more hours but now if I look for another job I'm gonna have to start at rock bottom. If I stay here I'm obviously never gonna get promoted because favoritism and nobody ever fucking leaves.

This is what I keep saying. You can't fucking rely on other assholes because they'll find a way to screw you over. If not intentionally than just as a byproduct.
I'm so god damn sick of being shafted at this fucking job.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
20-04-2017, 07:24 AM
I shouldn't have posted that. Now I'm in a fucked off mood again.

[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
20-04-2017, 07:43 AM
(20-04-2017 07:24 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  I shouldn't have posted that. Now I'm in a fucked off mood again.

Waffles.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
20-04-2017, 08:47 AM
(20-04-2017 07:43 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(20-04-2017 07:24 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  I shouldn't have posted that. Now I'm in a fucked off mood again.

Waffles.

I know I know. But that's part of the reason why I'm so fucked off. I mean I didn't actually want the job in the sense that I like doing it. I wanted the job because it would be a significant step forward in achieving my goals. Instead I continue to stagnate. My eyes are always on the prize, it just keeps getting further and further away ya know. And it's other things as well that just compound it all. Things I can't do anything about no matter how much I wished I could. It's just getting increasingly harder to keep things together. I was so sure it was gonna be my time this time, it was basically a sure thing. But nope. At what point do I just say fuck it?

[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
20-04-2017, 08:54 AM
I'm sorry Muffs.

In other news, I'm still tired.

Got a second wind around 10 last night and was up until 1. Then, of course I was up at 630.

Long day ahead, but thankfully none of it will involve moving furniture so that's a plus.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

20-04-2017, 09:23 AM
(20-04-2017 08:47 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(20-04-2017 07:43 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Waffles.

I know I know. But that's part of the reason why I'm so fucked off. I mean I didn't actually want the job in the sense that I like doing it. I wanted the job because it would be a significant step forward in achieving my goals. Instead I continue to stagnate. My eyes are always on the prize, it just keeps getting further and further away ya know. And it's other things as well that just compound it all. Things I can't do anything about no matter how much I wished I could. It's just getting increasingly harder to keep things together. I was so sure it was gonna be my time this time, it was basically a sure thing. But nope. At what point do I just say fuck it?

I've been where you are now and it fucking sucks and if you're not careful it can be quite destructive to your self esteem, I found I kinda lost confidence in myself and started to believe I was no good, its a horrible feeling, I hope you can weather the storm, perhaps you should consider a move if that's at all possible. A virtual hug to you mate. Hug
20-04-2017, 09:42 AM
(19-04-2017 07:58 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(19-04-2017 05:05 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And arrived at the conclusion the treadmill must be moved to the garage.
Probably. Dodgy

Just run it over there real quick Big Grin

Therein is the problem. It won't fit through any door in the house and must be taken apart in order to move it. We put it together inside the house when we got it. This just adds to the level of suck in trying to move it.

Right now, it can't really be useful unless we move a piece of furniture, which isn't really a huge deal. Also, being so big, it's fucking ugly.

I told the man if we do move it into the garage, we could get a space heater (for the winter months) and I would let him use my iPad to watch stuff on Netflix while he exercises...

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
20-04-2017, 09:44 AM
(20-04-2017 09:42 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(19-04-2017 07:58 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Just run it over there real quick Big Grin

Therein is the problem. It won't fit through any door in the house and must be taken apart in order to move it. We put it together inside the house when we got it. This just adds to the level of suck in trying to move it.

Right now, it can't really be useful unless we move a piece of furniture, which isn't really a huge deal. Also, being so big, it's fucking ugly.

I told the man if we do move it into the garage, we could get a space heater (for the winter months) and I would let him use my iPad to watch stuff on Netflix while he exercises...

Times like that teleportation would be very useful.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
20-04-2017, 09:46 AM
(20-04-2017 09:44 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(20-04-2017 09:42 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Therein is the problem. It won't fit through any door in the house and must be taken apart in order to move it. We put it together inside the house when we got it. This just adds to the level of suck in trying to move it.

Times like that teleportation would be very useful.

Seriously! That technology needs to be developed.