Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
21-04-2017, 08:11 AM (This post was last modified: 21-04-2017 08:14 AM by Vera.)
RE: Ranting corner
[Image: emo11.gif][Image: emo11.gif][Image: emo11.gif]

I really am in NO mood to have to deal with my usual fare of primitive Neanderthal crap, where the epitome of being a man is being a soldier *and* an FBI agent and women just faint at the mere sight of your strong manly man's body and your badass uniform and badass attitude, but deep inside you're soft and tender, and vulnerable and FUCK THIS SHIT Censored

Am fucking sick of this caveman shit! I can barely handle it at the best of times and today is the worst of times for it, if I may channel that cheating dickhead Dickens for a while.

I think the Universe is doing this on purpose, just to spite me!

[Image: emo11.gif][Image: emo11.gif][Image: emo11.gif]

Also, the whole freaking flat stinks of garlic! Yesterday was something fried. I don't want to know everything the neighbours are eating, for crying out loud! I miss living in a house...

(And I wrote garling Big Grin )

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-04-2017, 08:30 AM
(21-04-2017 08:11 AM)Vera Wrote:  Also, the whole freaking flat stinks of garlic! Yesterday was something fried. I don't want to know everything the neighbours are eating, for crying out loud! I miss living in a house...

My brother used to live in a building where one of the tenants (who also happened to be the owner of the building, so you couldn't even complain) cooked some kind of cabbage soup or stew just about every day. The whole building constantly stunk of cabbage.

I can often smell what my neighbors are cooking, but they're Mexicans, and just about everything they cook smells pretty good!
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Grasshopper's post
21-04-2017, 08:39 AM
Ugh, cabbage is the worst! (No, actually, tripe is the freaking worst, stench-wise). At least it wasn't sauerkraut (quite popular around my part of the world. Stinks like a deadly sin. All seven of them Dodgy )

I don't care if it smells delicious or not. The only food I don't mind the house smelling of, are baked goods and cakes, and stuff like this. Other than this, I hate it when the house smells of food. How can I enjoy my vacation and my opportunity to stop and smell the freaking roses, when everything stinks Dodgy )

[+] 2 users Like Vera's post
21-04-2017, 09:09 AM
(21-04-2017 08:39 AM)Vera Wrote:  Ugh, cabbage is the worst! (No, actually, tripe is the freaking worst, stench-wise). At least it wasn't sauerkraut (quite popular around my part of the world. Stinks like a deadly sin. All seven of them Dodgy )

I don't care if it smells delicious or not. The only food I don't mind the house smelling of, are baked goods and cakes, and stuff like this. Other than this, I hate it when the house smells of food. How can I enjoy my vacation and my opportunity to stop and smell the freaking roses, when everything stinks Dodgy )

I too hate the smell and taste of cabbage. Hobo
21-04-2017, 09:37 AM
I actually like cabbage (and broccoli. And brussel sprouts. And cauliflower.) Not too keen on the smell though.

One of my favourite Bulgarian dishes can be made with sauerkraut and that's my second favourite kind (the best is with leeks. In my - not too common (as always Rolleyes ) - opinion)

[Image: DSC_7326+(Small).JPG]

[Image: ssl28952.jpg]

And then you have cabbage-leaf sarmi Yes

[Image: sarmi.jpg]

[+] 2 users Like Vera's post
21-04-2017, 09:53 AM (This post was last modified: 21-04-2017 09:58 AM by adey67.)
(21-04-2017 09:37 AM)Vera Wrote:  I actually like cabbage (and broccoli. And brussel sprouts. And cauliflower.) Not too keen on the smell though.

One of my favourite Bulgarian dishes can be made with sauerkraut and that's my second favourite kind (the best is with leeks. In my - not too common (as always Rolleyes ) - opinion)

[Image: DSC_7326+(Small).JPG]

[Image: ssl28952.jpg]

And then you have cabbage-leaf sarmi Yes

[Image: sarmi.jpg]

Is this for before тричане на
куче or afterwards? Big Grin
21-04-2017, 10:08 AM
Yeah, that made absolutely no sense, I'm afraid.

(Thank god. 'cause otherwise I'd be out of a job pretty soon Yes )

21-04-2017, 10:12 AM
(21-04-2017 10:08 AM)Vera Wrote:  Yeah, that made absolutely no sense, I'm afraid.

(Thank god. 'cause otherwise I'd be out of a job pretty soon Yes )

Lol I pulled up this article about dog spinning in Bulgaria, I was all like omg that's soo fucked up. I'm not surprised you didn't get it my humour is seriously scatty most of the time.
21-04-2017, 10:16 AM
No, I meant the thing in Bulgarian doesn't exist. As in, there is no such word...

Okay, sorry. Apparently it does exist, somewhere in the Bulgarian boonies. Never heard of it, don't think it's practiced anymore. Unless it's for a Western TV programme, of course, meant to show just what primitive savages Bulgarians are and how they are coming en masse to steal the jobs of good hard-working English folk, rape their wives and live on the dole.

My bad.

I'm gonna withdraw in shame and ponder my inferior, savage, fucked-up, redneck, Eastern European existence.

Drinking Beverage

21-04-2017, 10:24 AM
(21-04-2017 10:16 AM)Vera Wrote:  No, I meant the thing in Bulgarian doesn't exist. As in, there is no such word...

Okay, sorry. Apparently it does exist, somewhere in the Bulgarian boonies. Never heard of it, don't think it's practiced anymore. Unless it's for a Western TV programme, of course, meant to show just what primitive savages Bulgarians are and how they are coming en masse to steal the jobs of good hard-working English folk, rape their wives and live on the dole.

My bad.

I'm gonna withdraw in shame and ponder my inferior, Eastern European existence.

Drinking Beverage

What the sheeple don't realise or want to realise is that eastern Europeans have a fantastic work ethic and will do jobs English people wont do, as far as I can see we will be worse off without them. Stupid old people tipped the vote in favour of brexit and soon it will be biting them hard on the backside when they realize that suddenly there's no one to bring them meals on wheels or wipe their ass when they're in a nursing home.
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post