Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
26-04-2017, 05:32 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(25-04-2017 09:58 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  We've got company coming from California next week and I don't have room for all this stuff....

"As a guest in our house, please accept the traditional offering of an eskimo plate..."

Consider

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like unfogged's post
26-04-2017, 06:37 AM
(26-04-2017 05:32 AM)unfogged Wrote:  
(25-04-2017 09:58 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  We've got company coming from California next week and I don't have room for all this stuff....

"As a guest in our house, please accept the traditional offering of an eskimo plate..."

Consider

"Also, this futon, which you'll have to check at the ticket counter at the airport, because it won't fit in the overhead bin"

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Shai Hulud's post
26-04-2017, 08:13 AM
(26-04-2017 05:07 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Or this one? (the blue one.)

[Image: HTB1LvUhFVXXXXb.XpXXq6xXFXXXv.jpg]

Arggg! such decision.

Go Rakdos or Gruul.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
26-04-2017, 08:23 AM
(26-04-2017 06:37 AM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  
(26-04-2017 05:32 AM)unfogged Wrote:  "As a guest in our house, please accept the traditional offering of an eskimo plate..."

Consider

"Also, this futon, which you'll have to check at the ticket counter at the airport, because it won't fit in the overhead bin"

Omfg she's got one of those too. My kid thinks we should keep it. Facepalm

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
26-04-2017, 08:25 AM
(26-04-2017 08:23 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(26-04-2017 06:37 AM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  "Also, this futon, which you'll have to check at the ticket counter at the airport, because it won't fit in the overhead bin"

Omfg she's got one of those too. My kid thinks we should keep it. Facepalm

You mean you've found one of the futons she owned. Could be more under a stack of tax returns from the Nixon administration.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 4 users Like Revenant77x's post
26-04-2017, 08:33 AM
(26-04-2017 08:25 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(26-04-2017 08:23 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Omfg she's got one of those too. My kid thinks we should keep it. Facepalm

You mean you've found one of the futons she owned. Could be more under a stack of tax returns from the Nixon administration.

Eisenhower, Kennedy, Johnson, nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obama administrations.

There's probably something under it all. Plus...an added bonus all the bills she paid during the above mentioned period -- bank statements, cancelled checks.... It's a lot of ducking paperwork.

26-04-2017, 08:50 AM
(26-04-2017 08:33 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(26-04-2017 08:25 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  You mean you've found one of the futons she owned. Could be more under a stack of tax returns from the Nixon administration.

Eisenhower, Kennedy, Johnson, nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obama administrations.

There's probably something under it all. Plus...an added bonus all the bills she paid during the above mentioned period -- bank statements, cancelled checks.... It's a lot of ducking paperwork.

Do you have a fire place? Looks like you may have enough fuel to heat your home for free, next winter. Smartass
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
26-04-2017, 08:52 AM
(26-04-2017 08:33 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(26-04-2017 08:25 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  You mean you've found one of the futons she owned. Could be more under a stack of tax returns from the Nixon administration.

Maybe there is proof that the Roswell incident was a real UFO.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
26-04-2017, 08:57 AM
(26-04-2017 08:52 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(26-04-2017 08:33 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Eisenhower, Kennedy, Johnson, nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obama administrations.

Maybe there is proof that the Roswell incident was a real UFO.

The truth is out there?

Buried in a box in my mother-in-law's closet...under junk.

Makes perfect sense.

26-04-2017, 08:58 AM
(26-04-2017 08:50 AM)Fireball Wrote:  
(26-04-2017 08:33 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Eisenhower, Kennedy, Johnson, nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obama administrations.

Do you have a fire place? Looks like you may have enough fuel to heat your home for free, next winter. Smartass

We don't...my goodness I wish we did.

That's how I got rid of all our old canceled checks when we lived in California.