Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
26-04-2017, 09:12 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(26-04-2017 08:58 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(26-04-2017 08:50 AM)Fireball Wrote:  Do you have a fire place? Looks like you may have enough fuel to heat your home for free, next winter. Smartass

We don't...my goodness I wish we did.

That's how I got rid of all our old canceled checks when we lived in California.

I've used a backyard fire-pit.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-04-2017, 03:28 PM
(26-04-2017 09:12 AM)pablo Wrote:  
(26-04-2017 08:58 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  We don't...my goodness I wish we did.

That's how I got rid of all our old canceled checks when we lived in California.

I've used a backyard fire-pit.

Yeah, we don't have one of those either.

Just a side note...mil used her gerorge forman grill outside. Facepalm

A "neighbor" that my mother in law rarely spoke about, is also a realtor and has been calling about us selling the house. Really? I'm sorry. I'm so not interested in that. We will find someone (or rather anyone) else.

She always starts off the same way, calling me by the wrong name, and then talking about how well she knew mil. Seems to me if they were such great friends we would have heard more about her that went beyond mother in law saying how nosy the woman was. And she'd know my god damn name!!!!!!!!!!

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
26-04-2017, 03:49 PM
I'm at the 3:31 mark, into a movie, and I actually screamed at my television. Evangelicals should not be allowed to make movies about higher education.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Shai Hulud's post
26-04-2017, 05:25 PM
Picked up kiddo and went to Costco...

One would think it wouldn't be too busy....

One would be wrong about that. Dodgy

Now, I'm watching the neighbor's kids....well they're playing and I'm watching the Secret Life of Pets...

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
26-04-2017, 05:49 PM
(26-04-2017 05:25 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Picked up kiddo and went to Costco...

Now, I'm watching the neighbor's kids....well they're playing and I'm watching the Secret Life of Pets...

Such a fun film. Rest in Peace Viper.

(19 minutes in on this film, have decided I am firmly on the side of strawman and strawomen atheists.)

26-04-2017, 05:59 PM
(26-04-2017 05:49 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  
(26-04-2017 05:25 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Picked up kiddo and went to Costco...

Such a fun film. Rest in Peace Viper.

(19 minutes in on this film, have decided I am firmly on the side of strawman and strawomen atheists.)

What movie????

26-04-2017, 06:04 PM
(26-04-2017 05:59 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(26-04-2017 05:49 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Such a fun film. Rest in Peace Viper.

What movie????

Gramps Goes to College. Taking in depth notes as I go for the movie rating thread, but...yeah. The guy who did The Unexpected Bar Mitzvah wrote and stars in it, and the very first scene tells us he's going "to war" by going to college in his 60s, because of the brainwashing of our youth by secular, humanist, liberal professors. The film has managed to get worse from that point on. Tongue

Though now I want to go out and buy The Secret Life of Pets. It was such a fun movie! Smile

26-04-2017, 06:28 PM
(26-04-2017 06:04 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  
(26-04-2017 05:59 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  What movie????

Gramps Goes to College. Taking in depth notes as I go for the movie rating thread, but...yeah. The guy who did The Unexpected Bar Mitzvah wrote and stars in it, and the very first scene tells us he's going "to war" by going to college in his 60s, because of the brainwashing of our youth by secular, humanist, liberal professors. The film has managed to get worse from that point on. Tongue

Though now I want to go out and buy The Secret Life of Pets. It was such a fun movie! Smile

Sounds like I'm watching the better movie.

The bunny is hysterical.

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
26-04-2017, 06:30 PM
(26-04-2017 06:28 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(26-04-2017 06:04 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Gramps Goes to College. Taking in depth notes as I go for the movie rating thread, but...yeah. The guy who did The Unexpected Bar Mitzvah wrote and stars in it, and the very first scene tells us he's going "to war" by going to college in his 60s, because of the brainwashing of our youth by secular, humanist, liberal professors. The film has managed to get worse from that point on. Tongue

Sounds like I'm watching the better movie.

The bunny is hysterical.

Definitely. Snowball, right? With his 'kill all humans' crusade, and being so impressed that they killed their owners? Big Grin

26-04-2017, 06:49 PM
(26-04-2017 06:30 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  
(26-04-2017 06:28 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Sounds like I'm watching the better movie.

The bunny is hysterical.

Definitely. Snowball, right? With his 'kill all humans' crusade, and being so impressed that they killed their owners? Big Grin

I miss my Duke. He was a big goof too.

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post