Sorry Moms. Sad Hug

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Shai Hulud's post
26-04-2017, 07:32 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(26-04-2017 07:29 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Sorry Moms. Sad Hug

I'm obviously an emotional masochist because now I'm watching the incredible journey...

Sadcryface

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
26-04-2017, 07:56 PM
(26-04-2017 07:32 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  

I'm obviously an emotional masochist because now I'm watching the incredible journey...

Sadcryface

Another great movie, but maybe not the best when missing a pet? Sad

(Meanwhile I'm just a masochist. We're now on an intramural chess tournament where our protagonist is telling his opponent that fluoride in the drinking water is probably the cause of cancer and fibromyalgia.)

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
27-04-2017, 12:58 PM
Anyone else think that Hotdogs for dinner tonight is a good idea?

I asked the family and they didn't say a word.

Assholes.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 5 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
27-04-2017, 01:02 PM
(27-04-2017 12:58 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Anyone else think that Hotdogs for dinner tonight is a good idea?

Assholes.

I'm making brats tonight, but I'd do hot dog on the grill too. Yes
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
27-04-2017, 01:03 PM
-_- I'm sincerely tired of dishonest debate tactics.
I honestly cannot fathom at this point how others could so dishonestly look at valid arguments and subject them to such a fallacious argument in return.

Never debating my mother-in-law again... XD!
[+] 1 user Likes Larai19's post
27-04-2017, 02:00 PM
(27-04-2017 12:58 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Anyone else think that Hotdogs for dinner tonight is a good idea?

Assholes.

I would love to have hot dogs for dinner! Unfortunately, I have no good way to make that happen. But I wish you and your family good eating! Meanwhile, I will dream of hot dogs until the next time I have the opportunity to get one.

They are maybe not the healthiest thing, but they are delicious -- especially Chicago style.

Drooling
[+] 1 user Likes Grasshopper's post
27-04-2017, 02:14 PM
(27-04-2017 02:00 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  

Assholes.

I would love to have hot dogs for dinner! Unfortunately, I have no good way to make that happen. But I wish you and your family good eating! Meanwhile, I will dream of hot dogs until the next time I have the opportunity to get one.

They are maybe not the healthiest thing, but they are delicious -- especially Chicago style.

Drooling

Every now and then we do chili dogs for dinner. Hormel no bean chili with deep-fried hot dogs and french fries cooked in Peanut oil. Some shredded cheese and chopped onions on the side.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 3 users Like Revenant77x's post
27-04-2017, 02:29 PM
(27-04-2017 02:14 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(27-04-2017 02:00 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  I would love to have hot dogs for dinner! Unfortunately, I have no good way to make that happen. But I wish you and your family good eating! Meanwhile, I will dream of hot dogs until the next time I have the opportunity to get one.

Drooling

Every now and then we do chili dogs for dinner. Hormel no bean chili with deep-fried hot dogs and french fries cooked in Peanut oil. Some shredded cheese and chopped onions on the side.

I would skip the cheese, but otherwise, that sounds yummy, too. Chili dogs rock!

Suddenly this has become a food thread.

Laugh out load
[+] 1 user Likes Grasshopper's post
27-04-2017, 02:43 PM
(26-04-2017 07:32 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  

Sadcryface

I can't watch those kind of movies. Dogs & cats - especially domestic animals of any kind - placed in conflict or in danger ... nope. Sadcryface Can't watch It - that shit just makes me tense.

Now, people in dangerous situations I'm cool with... chances are they deserved it. They got themselves into it, they can think themselves out of it. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post