Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
30-04-2017, 08:26 AM
RE: Ranting corner
And passing for front page news is this little gem.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/music/celebrity...li=BBnb7Kz

Quote:Iconic country singer Billy Ray Cyrus first stole our hearts with his classic hit, “Achy Breaky Heart.” But now, Bill Ray Cyrus announced that he’s in the process of changing his name. While this might sound strange, the change has actually been a long time coming. The Hannah Montana alum apparently wanted to go by this name since before he was famous. Now that we know that, this move actually makes a ton of sense. So what is Billy Ray’s long awaited new name?

He’ll go by just Cyrus.

I didn't think 'news' could be more worthless than the endless coverage of the Khardashians. Facepalm

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
30-04-2017, 09:51 AM
(30-04-2017 08:26 AM)Anjele Wrote:  And passing for front page news is this little gem.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/music/celebrity...li=BBnb7Kz

Quote:Iconic country singer Billy Ray Cyrus first stole our hearts with his classic hit, “Achy Breaky Heart.” But now, Bill Ray Cyrus announced that he’s in the process of changing his name. While this might sound strange, the change has actually been a long time coming. The Hannah Montana alum apparently wanted to go by this name since before he was famous. Now that we know that, this move actually makes a ton of sense. So what is Billy Ray’s long awaited new name?

He’ll go by just Cyrus.
I didn't think 'news' could be more worthless than the endless coverage of the Khardashians. Facepalm

Who?

Shit..I'll have to open a tab now and google.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
30-04-2017, 09:53 AM
(30-04-2017 09:51 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Who?

GaspGaspGaspGaspGaspGaspGaspGaspGaspGaspGaspGasp

What?...... How do you not know about Billy Ray Cyrus?

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
30-04-2017, 10:32 AM
(30-04-2017 09:53 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(30-04-2017 09:51 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Who?

GaspGaspGaspGaspGaspGaspGaspGaspGaspGaspGaspGasp

There are such things as lucky accidents. Dodgy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
30-04-2017, 10:36 AM
(30-04-2017 10:32 AM)kim Wrote:  
(30-04-2017 09:53 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  GaspGaspGaspGaspGaspGaspGaspGaspGaspGaspGaspGasp

There are such things as lucky accidents. Dodgy

To be honest i'd rather know of Billy Ray than Miley.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
30-04-2017, 10:43 AM
There are quite a few media personalities & activities which I purposly stay away from. I have only a few actors & performers I like to keep an eye on. But for the most part, I have considerable disgust for the cult of celebrity that seems to spring up around nearly anyone, anymore. Most of them, I wouldn't recognize if I ran into them on the street. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
30-04-2017, 10:47 AM
(30-04-2017 10:43 AM)kim Wrote:  There are quite a few media things which I purposly stay away from. I have only a few actors & performers I like to keep an eye on. But for the most part, I have considerable disgust for the cult of celebrity that seems to spring up around nearly anyone, anymore. Most of them, I wouldn't recognize if I ran into them on the street. Shy

When I opened MSN to check the weather the big reveal of the new name was the first story that popped up. Dodgy

I certainly wasn't looking for 'entertainment news'. Facepalm

The only good thing about the story is that there was no mention of tRump.

**of course I had to read the story to see if there was also a sex change involved.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
30-04-2017, 11:54 AM
It's a shame you're so incapable of listening to someone's feelings unless they butter you up. Simply because I say I feel this way or that is no reason to fly off the handle, call me names, and accuse me of "hysteria."

Oh well, neither you nor I will have to worry about that any more. Toodle-oo, kiddo ... it was fun while it lasted.
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
30-04-2017, 01:26 PM
If I could catch a break with my luck, it would be nice. Last night I thought my computer chair felt a bit...off. And today it collapsed entirely when I went to sit down in it.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
30-04-2017, 02:11 PM
I've gotta get my shit together as far as work is concerned. Suffering from lack of focus and lack of give-a-shit. Undecided This, in spite of my knowing that what I do, while not glamorous, is important. This, in spite of my realizing that my job allows us to have nice things like a fucking place to stay and food to eat. Sad I wish these were motivation enough. Oye. There is not much to fix the problem that the work I do is hella fucking boring. It'd be one thing if the rules actually stayed the same but there are exceptions to everything. So there's tons of info to keep straight in your mind and there's no way to do it because it never stays the same.