Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
01-05-2017, 03:37 PM
RE: Ranting corner
Crazy hair lady found jebus again.

Sigh...

Every logical fallacy in the book. She even Pasqual wagered me.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
01-05-2017, 03:41 PM
Is she a crazy lady who does your hair or is she a lady with crazy hair who likes to godtalk at you?

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-05-2017, 04:03 PM
It's 10 degrees, it's so god damn fucking cold.
It's the 2nd of May and I hate the shit out of winter already.

[Image: oscar.png]
01-05-2017, 04:25 PM
(01-05-2017 04:03 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  It's 10 degrees, it's so god damn fucking cold.

Move to Texas this year winter was 1 weekend.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
01-05-2017, 04:26 PM
(01-05-2017 04:03 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  It's 10 degrees, it's so god damn fucking cold.

Assuming you mean 10 degrees Celsius, that's about what we have over here in North America (on our fourth straight day of raining most of the day), but we're going in the other direction. Soon we'll be ranting about excessive heat. If it's 10 degrees Fahrenheit, that is fucking cold, and you have my condolences. We won't see that again until December.

Big Grin
01-05-2017, 04:27 PM
(01-05-2017 04:25 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  

Move to Texas this year winter was 1 weekend.

Winter has decided May is to be one of IT'S months, here! Dodgy

01-05-2017, 04:46 PM
(01-05-2017 10:41 AM)Vera Wrote:  You just don't get it, Julep, do you? You *should* be thankful god, in his infinite mercy, did not decide to smite down that house of unworthy sinners, his name be praised! Dodgy

[Image: d85f74b5fbdc0372fb31e10d1420f80b.jpg]

Oh god, Anj. Don't even get me started! Before I came here, there was a plane crash and a local football team died... God, the things I saw online Facepalm (And forget the fact that they were using the tragedy of others to both promote their god monstrosity *and* show what good, caring idiots they are. Also, is this all a person should do in order to go to heaven and spend eternity giving verbal blowjobs to skydaddy? Die in a plane crash? I don't have enough hands for the facepalms I need )

[Image: chapecoense.png?w=833&strip=all]

(30-11-2016 06:59 AM)Vera Wrote:  Can you laugh while grinding your teeth? Censored

I'm starting to really worry whether I should be going back to Brazil (okay, that's actually an Argentinian cartoon and, rather surprisingly, I met more non-religious people in Argentina, than religious ones, but still...)

[Image: chapecoense.png?w=833&strip=all]

(this is because of a crash that killed a Brazilian football team. Obviously, sky daddy couldn't lift a finger to actually save them. I guess he was too busy fashioning ugly headwear. Censored Though judging by the size of his and their honkers, they might very well be nose rings. Wish someone would come up with weaner rings for people... to wean them off this vile stuff Angry )

Vera - can you stand one more?

I had to just close my laptop last night after reading this comment...

'With all the lightning going on you can tell that Jesus was walking with those men.'

Weeping

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
01-05-2017, 04:59 PM
Quote:Assuming you mean 10 degrees Celsius

[Image: 3ZidINK.png?1]

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
01-05-2017, 04:59 PM
Anj, I just got a fortune-cookie-ish thingy (sans the cookie) yesterday which said: Being strong isn't being immune to pain, it's going on, despite the pain... which I took (or would have taken, if I believed in a universe than gave a damn Rolleyes ) to be the universe telling me to suck it up and go on muddling through until the day I croak...

... which is to say, apparently, I can always take on more Dodgy

But. What does that even mean? That Jesus H. was lighting the way? Lightning is god's flashlight or what?

Or do they mean god was throwing the bolts and Jesus was helping them navigate, like a Xtian obstacle course or something?

I have a confuse now.

[Image: Bernard_confused.gif~c200]

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-05-2017, 05:03 PM
(01-05-2017 04:59 PM)Vera Wrote:  Anj, I just got a fortune-cookie-ish thingy (sans the cookie) yesterday which said: Being strong isn't being immune to pain, it's going on, despite the pain... which I took (or would have taken, if I believed in a universe than gave a damn Rolleyes ) to be the universe telling me to suck it up and go on muddling through until the day I croak...

... which is to say, apparently, I can always take on more Dodgy

But. What does that even mean? That Jesus H. was lighting the way? Lightning is god's flashlight or what?

Or do they mean god was throwing the bolts and Jesus was helping them navigate, like a Xtian obstacle course or something?

I have a confuse now.

[Image: Bernard_confused.gif~c200]

Yeah, it's a head-scratcher that's for sure.

I thought that the god of lighting and thunder was Zeus. Maybe she had her imaginary friends mixed up.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat