RE: Ranting corner
Or! She meant Disco Jesus, perchance?

[Image: 27af33820b579d0284dc589bf000bfb1.gif]

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-05-2017, 05:39 PM
(01-05-2017 03:41 PM)Vera Wrote:  Is she a crazy lady who does your hair or is she a lady with crazy hair who likes to godtalk at you?

She does my hair.

I like what she does with it....but omg the personal revelation shit...

It's nothing but a two hour long special pleading. Dodgy

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

01-05-2017, 05:50 PM
(01-05-2017 05:39 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(01-05-2017 03:41 PM)Vera Wrote:  Is she a crazy lady who does your hair or is she a lady with crazy hair who likes to godtalk at you?

She does my hair.

Apparently she feels a strong need to save you. Drinking Beverage

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
01-05-2017, 05:59 PM
(01-05-2017 05:50 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(01-05-2017 05:39 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  She does my hair.

Apparently she feels a strong need to save you. Drinking Beverage

And invite me to her church.

01-05-2017, 05:59 PM
(01-05-2017 05:39 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  

She does my hair.

Omg please tell me it's as bad as I imagine. "[Moms] I have a word of wisdom for you. Jesus wants me to tell you that he loves you, and died for you, and that he knows you have strayed from the path of righteousness, but that he wants you to return. He knows what's in your heart [moms], and he knows how hardened against him it is, but he also knows that you long for Truth and true freedom in him.
All he needs is for you to surrender, say the word, accept him into your heart and be forever changed."

...wow, I just spewed Christian-speak better than my cousin's minister husband does.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Shai Hulud's post
01-05-2017, 06:34 PM
(01-05-2017 05:59 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  

Omg please tell me it's as bad as I imagine. "[Moms] I have a word of wisdom for you. Jesus wants me to tell you that he loves you, and died for you, and that he knows you have strayed from the path of righteousness, but that he wants you to return. He knows what's in your heart [moms], and he knows how hardened against him it is, but he also knows that you long for Truth and true freedom in him.
All he needs is for you to surrender, say the word, accept him into your heart and be forever changed."

...wow, I just spewed Christian-speak better than my cousin's minister husband does.

Once this woman said something similar to me ending the rant by telling me I needed to get on my knees and ask Jesus into my heart, by this time I was fed up and said "Do I have to give him a blow job while I'm down there too ? "
[+] 2 users Like adey67's post
01-05-2017, 06:38 PM
(01-05-2017 05:59 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  All he needs is for you to surrender, say the word

Mom's the word Drinking Beverage

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
[+] 2 users Like Vera's post
01-05-2017, 06:59 PM
(01-05-2017 06:34 PM)adey67 Wrote:  
(01-05-2017 05:59 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Omg please tell me it's as bad as I imagine. "[Moms] I have a word of wisdom for you. Jesus wants me to tell you that he loves you, and died for you, and that he knows you have strayed from the path of righteousness, but that he wants you to return. He knows what's in your heart [moms], and he knows how hardened against him it is, but he also knows that you long for Truth and true freedom in him.

Once this woman said something similar to me ending the rant by telling me I needed to get on my knees and ask Jesus into my heart, by this time I was fed up and said "Do I have to give him a blow job while I'm down there too ? "

...I snorted in spite of myself. Sad

(01-05-2017 06:38 PM)Vera Wrote:  
(01-05-2017 05:59 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  All he needs is for you to surrender, say the word

Mom's the word Drinking Beverage

+1 pun pwnage. Realized while imagining Moms unfortunate two hour hostage session, it's been so long since someone tried to "nicely" save my soul, as it were, instead of doing so from the position of utter assholery.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Shai Hulud's post
01-05-2017, 08:01 PM

"...and He thinks you need about two more inches off, a perm, and a color change."
[+] 2 users Like julep's post
01-05-2017, 08:17 PM

Pretty much this. Couched of course in a story about how she spoke to jebus personally, and said that she has said prophetic dreams...

Oh and all archeologists are obsessed with proving jebus really existed.

And she knows scientists that can prove god exists.

Weeping

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post