Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
01-05-2017, 08:19 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(01-05-2017 06:34 PM)adey67 Wrote:  
(01-05-2017 05:59 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Omg please tell me it's as bad as I imagine. "[Moms] I have a word of wisdom for you. Jesus wants me to tell you that he loves you, and died for you, and that he knows you have strayed from the path of righteousness, but that he wants you to return. He knows what's in your heart [moms], and he knows how hardened against him it is, but he also knows that you long for Truth and true freedom in him.
All he needs is for you to surrender, say the word, accept him into your heart and be forever changed."

...wow, I just spewed Christian-speak better than my cousin's minister husband does.

Once this woman said something similar to me ending the rant by telling me I needed to get on my knees and ask Jesus into my heart, by this time I was fed up and said "Do I have to give him a blow job while I'm down there too ? "

Except she's putting color on my hair and later holding scissors.

I really really like the way she does the color.

Blush

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
01-05-2017, 08:20 PM
(01-05-2017 08:17 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(01-05-2017 05:59 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Omg please tell me it's as bad as I imagine. "[Moms] I have a word of wisdom for you. Jesus wants me to tell you that he loves you, and died for you, and that he knows you have strayed from the path of righteousness, but that he wants you to return. He knows what's in your heart [moms], and he knows how hardened against him it is, but he also knows that you long for Truth and true freedom in him.
All he needs is for you to surrender, say the word, accept him into your heart and be forever changed."

...wow, I just spewed Christian-speak better than my cousin's minister husband does.

Pretty much this. Couched of course in a story about how she spoke to jebus personally, and said that she has said prophetic dreams...

Oh and all archeologists are obsessed with proving jebus really existed.

And she knows scientists that can prove god exists.

Weeping

If I indulged in the stuff, I'd have a bowl of what she's smoking. Or is it just a chunk of cracker and some wine?
01-05-2017, 08:32 PM
(01-05-2017 08:17 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  

Pretty much this. Couched of course in a story about how she spoke to jebus personally, and said that she has said prophetic dreams...

Weeping

How...special...I was aiming for ridiculously unlikely. So as she was adding color, then did Julep get it right by suggesting that the Lord told her you need a lot more of ridiculously expensive stuff? Also bonus points if, after turning down church invite, she said some variation of "I'll pray for you!"

I wish Jesus would speak to me personally...and in a way that didn't have me going to see a psychologist to make sure I'd not had a psychotic break.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-05-2017, 08:51 PM
(01-05-2017 08:32 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  
(01-05-2017 08:17 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Pretty much this. Couched of course in a story about how she spoke to jebus personally, and said that she has said prophetic dreams...

Weeping

How...special...I was aiming for ridiculously unlikely. So as she was adding color, then did Julep get it right by suggesting that the Lord told her you need a lot more of ridiculously expensive stuff? Also bonus points if, after turning down church invite, she said some variation of "I'll pray for you!"

I wish Jesus would speak to me personally...and in a way that didn't have me going to see a psychologist to make sure I'd not had a psychotic break.

No, she didn't suggest anything, nor did she charge me more for my hair.

but she thinks that case for Christ is an award winning movie and every word is true.

She also believes that god's not dead is 100% true.

I said that I actually saw that movie and it was terrible.

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
01-05-2017, 09:41 PM
(29-04-2017 02:05 PM)Vera Wrote:  Now, if only we knew where to find Pascal's bookie and how to persuade him to split the winnings...

There are no winnings, only losers.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
01-05-2017, 09:54 PM
(30-04-2017 06:06 PM)adey67 Wrote:  
(30-04-2017 03:30 PM)Fireball Wrote:  If you ever feel like your life is meaningless, just remember that there's a person at the BMW factory installing turn signals that'll never be used.

Audi drivers are worse, I've seen more illegal and shit driving by assholes in Audi's than any other vehicle type. Dodgy

SUV drivers are the worst by far, followed closely by Prius drivers.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
01-05-2017, 10:27 PM
(01-05-2017 09:54 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(30-04-2017 06:06 PM)adey67 Wrote:  Audi drivers are worse, I've seen more illegal and shit driving by assholes in Audi's than any other vehicle type. Dodgy

Lexus drives take the cake and fail to signal their intent to do so.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
01-05-2017, 10:49 PM
(30-04-2017 06:06 PM)adey67 Wrote:  Audi drivers are worse, I've seen more illegal and shit driving by assholes in Audi's than any other vehicle type. Dodgy

Gasp
Unsure

I always use my turn signal.

Hobo

In fact I'm convinced I'm one of 5 people in this state that actually do.

[+] 4 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
02-05-2017, 01:00 AM

BMW are the worst, by far, they all think they have bought the left lane of the highway with the purchase of their car. Followed by owners of big ass 5-something S-class Daimer drivers who have their autocruise set to 40mph and get overtaken by 30t trucks, which i, in return, have to overtake, and by doing so have to enter the realm of the BMW drivers mentioned above.

Want evidence for evolution? Try out a german highway in a 75HP GM, with 300HP BMWs to your left and 300HP Daimlers to your right. Censored

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 1 user Likes Deesse23's post
02-05-2017, 03:09 AM (This post was last modified: 02-05-2017 06:18 AM by adey67.)

I was forgetting them, yes, they utterly suck, except for Mommy of course Big Grin Also some 4x4 drivers, not such an issue in the USA and Canada as so many people have a genuine need for one, its the issue in Britain where probably 95% are used as a status symbol and will never go near a dirt track or rough terrain in their entire mechanical lives, being used solely for mrs posh bitch to transport little Tarquin to and from school in Kensington in behemoth like luxury, clogging the roads with their gargantuan bulk and burning aircraft sized quantities of fuel in the process.