I'm too tired to sleep.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-05-2017, 12:12 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(03-05-2017 11:54 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(03-05-2017 11:42 PM)JesseB Wrote:  From now on, payment in advance or they can go fuck themselves. And I'll fucking tell them that to their face from now on. WORD FOR WORD. I'm sick of this shit. I aint some 10 year old mowing your fucking lawn.

You definitely can't move? I mean... it really sounds like a no-win situation if you stay.

Not till I get a real job, and can save up a whole lot of money. It kinda is a no win situation. I've been working on programming but I've been struggling to focus, I'm certain if I can get this down I can get a remote job and make enough money. I'm a networking guy, I do repairs, admin, digital forensics, my weakest skill has always been programming. Hell I'm better at SQL than VB, by a lot. With a real job I could move within a couple of months.

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
04-05-2017, 12:13 AM
(04-05-2017 12:11 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I'm too tired to sleep.

(hugs) me too.

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
04-05-2017, 12:23 AM
(04-05-2017 12:12 AM)JesseB Wrote:  
(03-05-2017 11:54 PM)morondog Wrote:  You definitely can't move? I mean... it really sounds like a no-win situation if you stay.

Not till I get a real job, and can save up a whole lot of money. It kinda is a no win situation. I've been working on programming but I've been struggling to focus, I'm certain if I can get this down I can get a remote job and make enough money. I'm a networking guy, I do repairs, admin, digital forensics, my weakest skill has always been programming. Hell I'm better at SQL than VB, by a lot. With a real job I could move within a couple of months.

The skills that you do already have... sound kinda marketable already. I wonder if you couldn't apply for a job at a computer shop in your nearest big city, explain that you'll be moving and it will be tight so could they pay you weekly for the first little while? Then get the fuck out of Dodge.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
04-05-2017, 12:45 AM
(04-05-2017 12:23 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(04-05-2017 12:12 AM)JesseB Wrote:  Not till I get a real job, and can save up a whole lot of money. It kinda is a no win situation. I've been working on programming but I've been struggling to focus, I'm certain if I can get this down I can get a remote job and make enough money. I'm a networking guy, I do repairs, admin, digital forensics, my weakest skill has always been programming. Hell I'm better at SQL than VB, by a lot. With a real job I could move within a couple of months.

The skills that you do already have... sound kinda marketable already. I wonder if you couldn't apply for a job at a computer shop in your nearest big city, explain that you'll be moving and it will be tight so could they pay you weekly for the first little while? Then get the fuck out of Dodge.

There's no money in this area. The computer shops can't hire anyone else, also.... they'd rather ask me questions about shit they can't figure out (cause none of them have an education, they are just idiots who everyone thinks know's shit about computers, round here the highest IQ you're gonna find is maybe 60, this is fucking farm country, ranch country, people need my skill set but none of them get paid enough from fucking Walmart to afford to pay me, which is the fucking problem). There's no demand for my skill set within a 6 hour drive of here and the big companies want me to have a B.S. or they'll only pay minimum wage (I have an A.S. and can't take on any more student debt, I barely finished my AS on my own, another 2 years and I'd have been living under a bridge).

No joke, out of all my aunts and uncles maybe 2 actually finished High School. They are all from this area. Most people here are dumb fucks who can't tell their ass from a hole in the ground. I've always hated this fucking place and its stupid people.

Big Grin
04-05-2017, 12:45 AM
I'm so pissed I can't think straight. And so fired up I can't sleep. Maybe I should go to town and get some beer.

Big Grin
04-05-2017, 12:51 AM
I'm sorry. I"m not trying to spam here....

But I'm not fucking joking, the ONE person I get along with in this area better than anyone else in the fucking valley, is my cousin Brain who suffered brain damage at birth and has a legitimate excuse for having a low IQ mental handicap. AND I FUCKING THINK HE"S SMARTER THAN EVERY OTHER FUCKING WORTHLESS PERSON IN THE VALLEY. Hell out of everyone I know here, he's the only one who's been able to learn a damn thing about computers (I teach him stuff every chance I can get, He's quite good, by now he's better than those fucktards at the fucking computer shops in the area). Everyone told me he couldn't learn stuff, I said BULLSHIT. Anyone can fucking learn, they are just ignorant worthless assholes that can't fucking teach shit cause they don't know a damn thing. His mom was quite impressed by all the shit he learned. Smartest fuck in my worthless extended family.

Big Grin
04-05-2017, 03:40 AM
I did a home IQ test last week, I calculated it at 73 which isn't bad, I thought it would be less.
04-05-2017, 04:07 AM
(03-05-2017 11:36 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(03-05-2017 09:17 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Well I mean we live in NZ so he couldn't sue. I'd be charged with assault (though I'd win because it would be classed as self-defense or he couldn't prove it because I know where all the cameras are and more importantly, aren't) and the company I work for wouldn't do shit in the way of compensation because he tried to steal from us and has been trespassed and assaulted a staff member first.
And if he goes to the media, well.. he stole from us, he's trespassed etc.. you get the picture.

It's a pity though that we didn't live in America because I could have just shot and killed him. Would have been less hassle.

Is the store gonna pursue anything against him? I mean otherwise there seems to be no real downside to shoplifting?

Welcome to the frustrating world of retail security.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
04-05-2017, 04:15 AM
(04-05-2017 04:07 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(03-05-2017 11:36 PM)morondog Wrote:  Is the store gonna pursue anything against him? I mean otherwise there seems to be no real downside to shoplifting?

Welcome to the frustrating world of retail security.

Undecided

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.