Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
06-12-2012, 07:43 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(06-12-2012 03:18 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Blow job in the restroom? Nice going, Muffsy!
What? No! God damn.

I was forced on stage (the witch tricked me!) and had to take part in an 80's style blind dating skit.

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-12-2012, 07:45 AM
Maybe they're trying to hint at something... But I cannot image what.

I still demand an answer as to how you were being forcefully dragged there.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
06-12-2012, 08:08 AM
(06-12-2012 07:32 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Probably better educated than I.
*after thought
Hold on. If you know it was a double negative, how can you say you're not well educated as if to blame a lack of education for nothing..
Need I remind you about the zigging, zagging and zogging?

(06-12-2012 07:43 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  What? No! God damn.
I was forced on stage (the witch tricked me!) and had to take part in an 80's style blind dating skit.
Please tell me someone recorded it and put it on youtube! [Image: smileys-praying-278449.gif]

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-12-2012, 08:09 AM
Ranting corner
(06-12-2012 07:43 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(06-12-2012 03:18 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Blow job in the restroom? Nice going, Muffsy!
What? No! God damn.

Right. 80's style dating means a blow job in the restroom. Drinking Beverage

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
06-12-2012, 08:20 AM (This post was last modified: 06-12-2012 08:25 AM by Free Thought.)
(06-12-2012 08:08 AM)Vera Wrote:  
(06-12-2012 07:32 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Probably better educated than I.
*after thought
Hold on. If you know it was a double negative, how can you say you're not well educated as if to blame a lack of education for nothing..
Need I remind you about the zigging, zagging and zogging?

I get the feeling that I am being pseudo-trolled...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
06-12-2012, 08:21 AM
Ranting corner
What makes you think it's pseudo?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
06-12-2012, 08:25 AM
(06-12-2012 08:21 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  What makes you think it's pseudo?
Quite right, m'dear! Everything about me is a 100% real. Drinking Beverage

06-12-2012, 08:29 AM
How can you be sure that the belief you have that everything about you is 100% real is accurate when you've no way to verify it.

You might not actually exist; simply the figment of someone else's imagination, or a computer code, or a brain in a vat experiencing designed hallucinations. Your senses might be simply be faked experiences, or controlled by another, and the same goes for other people as well. You've no way to verify such a belief, you can only assume it.

06-12-2012, 08:36 AM
(06-12-2012 08:29 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  How can you be sure that the belief you have that everything about you is 100% real is accurate when you've no way to verify it.

You might not actually exist; simply the figment of someone else's imagination, or a computer code, or a brain in a vat experiencing designed hallucinations. Your senses might be simply be faked experiences, or controlled by another, and the same goes for other people as well. You've no way to verify such a belief, you can only assume it.
What do you mean by real ? Evil_monster
06-12-2012, 08:37 AM
(06-12-2012 08:29 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  How can you be sure that the belief you have that everything about you is 100% real is accurate when you've no way to verify it.

Not again! I seem to be doomed to have my existence questioned here on an almost daily basis... And I thought I was out of the woods once I took the red pill No

And all I meant was something much much simpler (and more obvious)...