Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
08-05-2017, 09:44 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(08-05-2017 09:36 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Last year...sorta, we inherited a third car.

At the time, honestly, I had zero interest in it.

I was meh about it. Lately because the man has been using Bryce, I've been driving the fancy car.

It's a sweet ride, it's got a sun roof, navigation, leather seats that are heated....

It's ducking nice.

Now the older kid and the man say that it's time for me decide.

Do I want the new car or just keep driving the Prius.

The idea being that the older kid would start paying for a car...which ever car. He really really likes the new car. But it's new...and way nicer than he honestly deserves. We're not wealthy...there's no silver spoon in that kid's mouth.

Whatever car he wants, he'll have to pay for it. He's got to be able to afford the maintenance, insurance, gas...

In that respect the Prius might be a better choice for him.

I dunno.

Take the new car Smile

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
08-05-2017, 10:09 AM
(08-05-2017 09:44 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(08-05-2017 09:36 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Last year...sorta, we inherited a third car.

I was meh about it. Lately because the man has been using Bryce, I've been driving the fancy car.

It's a sweet ride, it's got a sun roof, navigation, leather seats that are heated....

It's ducking nice.

The idea being that the older kid would start paying for a car...which ever car. He really really likes the new car. But it's new...and way nicer than he honestly deserves. We're not wealthy...there's no silver spoon in that kid's mouth.

Whatever car he wants, he'll have to pay for it. He's got to be able to afford the maintenance, insurance, gas...

I dunno.

Take the new car Smile

Yeah, I agree. I got myself my first SUV a few months back. It is fully loaded with the leather heated seats. Seats 7 and even has heated middle seats. Not really much that can make me give it up.
08-05-2017, 11:53 AM
I haven't had a car with a proper trunk in forever....I thought about it, as I loaded the groceries. Also the "fob" works with any door including the trunk. So when I touch it, it automatically unlocks the door.

My only drawback is that I love how environmentally friendly the Prius is.

I didn't think much about this because -- the dog. No way would I ever consider taking that long nailed bastard in a car with leather seats. But now he's gone and we're not getting another one.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
08-05-2017, 04:34 PM
Some worthless piece of shit was arrested for stomping on and throwing a boxer mix puppy and causing multiple fractures of the dogs legs and back.

I am glad to hear that local radio stations are collecting funds to help pay for his care and also that social media around here is sharing the story...complete with the asshole's picture and name.

Maybe he shouldn't have bonded out of jail.

Too bad using Ramsay Bolton's dogs on him isn't an option. Censored

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
08-05-2017, 05:14 PM
(08-05-2017 04:34 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Some worthless piece of shit was arrested for stomping on and throwing a boxer mix puppy and causing multiple fractures of the dogs legs and back.

I am glad to hear that local radio stations are collecting funds to help pay for his care and also that social media around here is sharing the story...complete with the asshole's picture and name.

Maybe he shouldn't have bonded out of jail.

Too bad using Ramsay Bolton's dogs on him isn't an option. Censored
Do not ever ever let me find that fucker Anjele, he wouldn't live long, I'm serious. Angry
08-05-2017, 06:46 PM

It's ducking nice.

I dunno.

I'd make him walk. Cars are a horrible waste of money unless you actually need them. He'd be better off saving the money he'd spend on the car, especially if he's still in school.

In saying that, if you're not gonna accept the parenting advice from a 25 year old gay Kiwi who hates children and will never have any, I'd defiantly say go with the new fancy car. You're the adult here, you did the hard yards of raising the little shit, you deserve something a little nice.

Plus, nothing drys up vaginas quicker than a dude driving a Prius so yay for preventing teenage pregnancy.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
08-05-2017, 07:14 PM
(08-05-2017 06:46 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  

It's ducking nice.

I dunno.

I'd make him walk. Cars are a horrible waste of money unless you actually need them. He'd be better off saving the money he'd spend on the car, especially if he's still in school.

In saying that, if you're not gonna accept the parenting advice from a 25 year old gay Kiwi who hates children and will never have any, I'd defiantly say go with the new fancy car. You're the adult here, you did the hard yards of raising the little shit, you deserve something a little nice.

Plus, nothing drys up vaginas quicker than a dude driving a Prius so yay for preventing teenage pregnancy.

The job is pretty far so he will have to have a car.

You've made excellent points Muffs!

Now, what to call this car?

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

08-05-2017, 09:23 PM
(08-05-2017 07:14 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(08-05-2017 06:46 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I'd make him walk. Cars are a horrible waste of money unless you actually need them. He'd be better off saving the money he'd spend on the car, especially if he's still in school.

The job is pretty far so he will have to have a car.

You've made excellent points Muffs!

Now, what to call this car?

You mean you want to name the limo? Maybe Sybaritic Cushion Machine? What with leather seats, and all. I'll put a couple of atoms of thought together on it tonight and see if I can come up with something appropriate. Maybe more in the Wealthy Daddy Warbucks genre. Tongue
[+] 2 users Like Fireball's post
09-05-2017, 02:30 AM
What is it that makes people think it's ok to fucking use people. How do they not realize that when they reveal they've been using you that you're not going to say fuck you to their faces. Or is it they are trying to get you to tell them to piss off so they can avoid telling you they are done using you. Fuck if I know.

So sick of worthless people that do that kinda shit though.

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes JesseB's post
09-05-2017, 12:14 PM
Good grief. Went to see Guardians 2 (The Feels-in-ing), and the woman next to me had so much perfume on that it caused my nose to clog and my throat to constrict enough I nearly left the theater.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Shai Hulud's post