Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
06-12-2012, 08:44 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(06-12-2012 08:25 AM)Vera Wrote:  
(06-12-2012 08:21 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  What makes you think it's pseudo?
Quite right, m'dear! Everything about me is a 100% real. Drinking Beverage
So you don't color your hair or wear make-up, huh? Drinking Beverage

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-12-2012, 08:50 AM
(06-12-2012 08:44 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(06-12-2012 08:25 AM)Vera Wrote:  Quite right, m'dear! Everything about me is a 100% real. Drinking Beverage
So you don't color your hair or wear make-up, huh? Drinking Beverage
Nope to the 1st question and make-up may hide or enhance stuff, doesn't alter it completely Tongue

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
06-12-2012, 08:51 AM
(06-12-2012 08:37 AM)Vera Wrote:  
(06-12-2012 08:29 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  How can you be sure that the belief you have that everything about you is 100% real is accurate when you've no way to verify it.

You might not actually exist; simply the figment of someone else's imagination, or a computer code, or a brain in a vat experiencing designed hallucinations. Your senses might be simply be faked experiences, or controlled by another, and the same goes for other people as well. You've no way to verify such a belief, you can only assume it.
Not again! I seem to be doomed to have my existence questioned here on an almost daily basis... And I thought I was out of the woods once I took the red pill No

And all I meant was something much much simpler (and more obvious)...
Maybe you shouldn't be taking pills to validate your own assumed existence. I hear it's a bad habit.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
06-12-2012, 08:51 AM
(06-12-2012 08:51 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(06-12-2012 08:37 AM)Vera Wrote:  Not again! I seem to be doomed to have my existence questioned here on an almost daily basis... And I thought I was out of the woods once I took the red pill No

And all I meant was something much much simpler (and more obvious)...
Maybe you shouldn't be taking pills to validate your own assumed existence. I hear it's a bad habit.
I don't know. I take pills to continue my existence. Is that okay?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
06-12-2012, 08:56 AM
Validation and continuation are two different things/

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
06-12-2012, 09:05 AM
(06-12-2012 08:51 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Maybe you shouldn't be taking pills to validate your own assumed existence. I hear it's a bad habit.
Wasn' tryin' to validate anythin'. It was just this huge dude who came up to me and started saying some seriously weird stuff...

[Image: Morpheus-Red-or-Blue-Pill-the-matrix-195...00-568.jpg]

06-12-2012, 09:07 AM
I hated the Matrix movies...

06-12-2012, 09:13 AM
Saw them while I was still religious (shame on me) and kinda liked them. But that was quite some time ago. May watch them again one day, who knows...

06-12-2012, 09:32 AM
(06-12-2012 08:56 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Validation and continuation are two different things/
I have to validate my parking to be able to continue out of the parking garage, so I find your logic illogical.

~Izel
06-12-2012, 09:47 AM
Erx, just because validation of your parking allows you to continue parking, does not mean that validation and continuation are the same.

X causing/allowing Y does not make Y into X.