Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
16-05-2017, 09:28 PM
RE: Ranting corner
Ugh - why can't I just keep my mouth shut. Certain topics just get me worked up and the words just start flooding out. Undecided

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Escape Artist's post
17-05-2017, 08:50 AM
Power is out and of course right after I spend a ton of money on fresh milk and super perishable cheese!

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
[+] 2 users Like Loom's post
17-05-2017, 08:56 AM
Youth Minister friend on Facebook posted his latest sermon to Facebook to "prove" the Bible and boasted how afterward he had given out 3 Bibles to unSaved kids. He started by earnestly telling them about the (fraud) Ravi Zacharias and his "conversion from atheism". Then got details wrong about the books of the Bible (saying it was all originally in Aramaic), then got details wrong about the Council of Nicaea. I didn't make it all the way through.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Shai Hulud's post
17-05-2017, 09:21 AM
Crappy truck crapped out on me. Confused Good news, I didn't fry the transmission, bad news, it's going to be a shitty repair job. This is on top of already bleeding money this month.
19-05-2017, 01:27 PM
Doc adjusted my meds earlier this week. Not working out well. I'm shaking so bad right now I can barely type this.
I feel like I have Parkinsons the way my my head is moving...gotta get this foxed pronto.
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
19-05-2017, 02:24 PM
Pabs...hugs.

I'm exhausted.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
19-05-2017, 02:25 PM
So I'm riding my bike to work this morning, and some guy has his car parked 3 feet out from the curb, so I have to go out into the main traffic lane to get around him (what makes this really frustrating is that they widened the curb lane a few years back, specifically to allow enough room for both parked cars and bikes).

He and his female companion just happened to be walking out to the car as I passed, and I said "Not a very good parking job". He immediately took offense and said "Not a very good job of minding your own fucking business." My reply: "It is my business, because you're blocking my lane." A mile or so down the road, they passed me and the woman yelled something out the window -- damned if I know what. People don't seem to realize that when they're passing you at 40 mph and yell out the window, all you hear is a noise. I guess they could have done worse, though.
[+] 1 user Likes Grasshopper's post
19-05-2017, 03:21 PM
(19-05-2017 02:25 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  So I'm riding my bike to work this morning, and some guy has his car parked 3 feet out from the curb, so I have to go out into the main traffic lane to get around him (what makes this really frustrating is that they widened the curb lane a few years back, specifically to allow enough room for both parked cars and bikes).

He and his female companion just happened to be walking out to the car as I passed, and I said "Not a very good parking job". He immediately took offense and said "Not a very good job of minding your own fucking business." My reply: "It is my business, because you're blocking my lane." A mile or so down the road, they passed me and the woman yelled something out the window -- damned if I know what. People don't seem to realize that when they're passing you at 40 mph and yell out the window, all you hear is a noise. I guess they could have done worse, though.

What a pair of pricks.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
19-05-2017, 04:23 PM
(19-05-2017 02:25 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  So I'm riding my bike to work this morning, and some guy has his car parked 3 feet out from the curb, so I have to go out into the main traffic lane to get around him (what makes this really frustrating is that they widened the curb lane a few years back, specifically to allow enough room for both parked cars and bikes).

Doppler assholes.
Dodgy
19-05-2017, 05:48 PM (This post was last modified: 19-05-2017 05:59 PM by Vera.)
Yeah, Grasshopper, I'm constantly amazed at people's general inconsiderate jerkiness.

Like: I have about 5 hours of sleep before I have to get up and catch my rescheduled flight (and don't even get me started on all the waiting before and after going to the airport) and of course, after I finally manage to fall asleep (you know how you're sometimes too tired to actually fall asleep) some Argentinian or possibly Paraguayan (they were speaking Spanish) jerks wake me up at 1:30am, 'cause they really have to spend at least ten minutes speaking in really loud voices (seriously, were you raised by wolves? I'm never this loud even during the freaking day!) in the corridor in front of my hotel room. Angry

Also, what's up with (usually) men sitting next to you on buses and planes in such a way, that they take up half of your seat, either with their arms and/or elbows or their legs, which are spread so wide, it's like, who do you think you are down there, freaking Red Rum? Bucephalus? You're not alone, you jerk. I don't think I'm an especially big person, so if I have to huddle in the corner, literally hugging myself, chances are, you are encroaching on my personal space, you jerk, and keep your freaking elbows and other extremities to yourself Angry

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Vera's post