Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
06-12-2012, 09:48 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(06-12-2012 09:47 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Erx, just because validation of your parking allows you to continue parking, does not mean that validation and continuation are the same.

X causing/allowing Y does not make Y into X.
No, but add and extra stroke to the Y and it becomes an X. Drinking Beverage

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-12-2012, 10:04 AM
No it doesn't.

It becomes an awkward looking Y with a new leg coming out to one side.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
06-12-2012, 10:26 AM
What the fuck are you guys arguing over now? You could both use a blowjob in the rest room. Tongue

[Image: giphy.gif]
06-12-2012, 10:30 AM
I'll pass on that.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
06-12-2012, 03:05 PM
OK. I have a fear of surgery as some of you might know, and this fear also manages to find it's way into other more minor areas of life. Such as I dislike having to go to the doctor, and especially dislike going to the dentist.

I had to go to the dentist a while back, an all new dentist at that, due to a cracked tooth. Issue is, it had ben a while since I had been last, and it was a new dentist for me. So I had to get the full x-ray done, which wasn't pleasant at all. Turns out I have a shit ton of issues, and I've been going back weekly since. It's like taking someone with a fear of clowns and forcing them to see the clown show every week.

I just got back from another one of my joy filled visits, and this one was a surprise. I knew I was going in for an extraction of a wisdom tooth. (I could rant about those stupid bastards all day) And then the nurse sprung a bunch of other work on me too. What am I gonna do say no? I could I guess, but it needs doing anyways. My big concern came from how we were quoted a price the week before, since our coverage is not 100% and we are poor as fuck.

I've told them that, so it annoys me that they would spring that on me. Now my jaw is sore from clamping my mouth shut onto some gauze. I can't have coffee either. I want some. My freezing is Begining to wear off too. Oh and I still have the cracked tooth for fucks sake. Getting that fixed next year. Yay?

Why have we not invented some way to completely avoid this issue? Why is there no magical pill that makes teeth impervious to destruction? Come on science. Lazy scientists.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-12-2012, 03:46 PM (This post was last modified: 06-12-2012 03:51 PM by Free Thought.)
That would be an interesting pill..

I really do need to go to the dentist again; get my fillings redone and have once of that fancy, complimentary teeth scrape things done too me... As a child, I used to love and hate going to the dentist, I used to love the feeling of getting a filling in, especially when my jaw was drugged up, but why is it that they ask you questions when they're filling your jaw with anaesthetic, or using that filling making thing that sounds like a tiny drill? Not to mention the bad taste the gauze left in my mouth.

But alas, free health care does not extent into optometry (I have eye problems too!) or dentistry.

06-12-2012, 04:08 PM
(06-12-2012 03:05 PM)lucradis Wrote:  Why have we not invented some way to completely avoid this issue? Why is there no magical pill that makes teeth impervious to destruction? Come on science. Lazy scientists.
Hey now, scientists aren't lazy when it comes to pills, their focus is just concentrated on boner meds right now.

[Image: giphy.gif]
06-12-2012, 04:48 PM
Well, I am going to embark on possibly the hardest challenge I have ever undertaken within my short years of gaming, but it's about time I challenged myself:

Dead Space 2 Hard Core mode: I get no checkpoints and only three saves, the AI will do everything in it's power to completely and utterly break me down into a sobbing mess; the Necromorphs will be practically organic walls of titanium, and all my bullets will likely bounce off ineffectually, they will have diamond blades attached to them, cutting through my armour like a hot knife through butter. Ammo 'n health'll be extremely scarce, the bare minimum amount of pick-ups too keep the most skilled of player alive. And all this will build upon themselves to help enforce the total fear of constantly looming death which the game creates, and in such a mode, that death is practically a final death, and it will be waiting for me in every vent throughout Titan Station and the Ishimura.

I figure if I've beaten CoD Modern Warfare 2 and Halo Reach on their hardest difficulties, and most of Gears of War 3; It can't be that hard can it?

Then again MW2 had me pretty close to beating a hole in my wall when trying to escape Markarov's hideout and Reach got close while i attempted to reach the Pillar of Autumn....

[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
06-12-2012, 05:26 PM
[Image: fuck+off+youtube..png] Okay, what the fuck happened to my YouTube layout, the other layout YouTube had was great, it was comfortable to use, it was easy to navigate, it was readable and didn't waste half my screen with white nothing. Now, YouTube just looks fucking horrible to me, and apparently the change has only happened to me. I am very fucking angry at this.

I am getting so fucking sick of YouTube fuck arsing about, fucking with things it shouldn't touch after getting it's shit right. I swear everything went WAY DOWN THE FUCKING HILL after Google got involved. You'd think they had at least ONE good fucked web designer.

I am damn certain it's not a glitch on my end... Fuck sake...

[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
08-12-2012, 12:52 AM
So went to the new grocery store that opened Monday.

wow. Very nice. First new grocery store here in 20years.

Though I couldn't find the chocolate which annoyed me deeply.