Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
08-12-2012, 01:50 PM
RE: Ranting corner
Fireworks right next to my house, scaring me out of my (limited) wits, while I'm up to my neck in editing my crappy book.

For fuck's sake! Censored

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-12-2012, 02:16 PM
(08-12-2012 01:50 PM)Vera Wrote:  Fireworks right next to my house, scaring me out of my (limited) wits, while I'm up to my neck in editing my crappy book.

For fuck's sake! Censored
Wuss.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
08-12-2012, 02:24 PM
Well, you try concentrating real hard, with some nice, quiet music playing in your earbuds and then all of a sudden all hell breaks loose and for a split second you think it's 21.12.2012 and you've somehow missed it.
After all, I've been known to startle myself, that's how jumpy I can be [Image: scared006.gif] (Guilty conscience would do that to you)

[+] 2 users Like Vera's post
08-12-2012, 02:26 PM
(08-12-2012 02:24 PM)Vera Wrote:  Well, you try concentrating real hard, with some nice, quiet music playing in your earbuds and then all of a sudden all hell breaks loose and for a split second you think it's 21.12.2012 and you've somehow missed it.
After all, I've been known to startle myself, that's how jumpy I can be [Image: scared006.gif] (Guilty conscience would do that to you)
Why on earth would I ever do that? I'd rather watch fireworks.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
08-12-2012, 02:28 PM
(08-12-2012 02:26 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Why on earth would I ever do that? I'd rather watch fireworks.
They get old real quick. We have them at least once a week. So yeah, at this point they're just annoying, esp. when they startle me.

08-12-2012, 02:32 PM
(08-12-2012 02:28 PM)Vera Wrote:  
(08-12-2012 02:26 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Why on earth would I ever do that? I'd rather watch fireworks.
They get old real quick. We have them at least once a week. So yeah, at this point they're just annoying, esp. when they startle me.
If you have them at least once a week then you should be accustomed to them.

Unless you're a wuss. Drinking Beverage

~Izel
08-12-2012, 02:41 PM
(08-12-2012 02:32 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  If you have them at least once a week then you should be accustomed to them
You know, when you're deep in thought... no, wait, you don't know... no need to explain nothin' no more. Cool

08-12-2012, 02:49 PM
(08-12-2012 02:41 PM)Vera Wrote:  
(08-12-2012 02:32 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  If you have them at least once a week then you should be accustomed to them
You know, when you're deep in thought... no, wait, you don't know... no need to explain nothin' no more. Cool
wuss
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
08-12-2012, 02:50 PM
(08-12-2012 02:49 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(08-12-2012 02:41 PM)Vera Wrote:  You know, when you're deep in thought... no, wait, you don't know... no need to explain nothin' no more. Cool
wuss
Laughat Laughat Laughat

~Izel
08-12-2012, 03:04 PM
Nope, nothing wussy about it. Just pointless. How can I explain to you what it is like to be deep in thought? Tongue