Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
13-06-2017, 12:53 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(13-06-2017 12:33 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Soooooo frustrated!

I know the feeling Confused

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
13-06-2017, 02:08 PM
Boobs are so annoying. I never asked for em!

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
[+] 1 user Likes Loom's post
13-06-2017, 06:44 PM
(13-06-2017 10:23 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(13-06-2017 03:03 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Day 175: I have discovered this guy at work, whom I really like, plays League of Legends.

Day 1: I have started playing League of Legends.

Good luck Mr.Muffs, I'm hoping it works out well for you.

The thing is right, he's straight obviously (because why would I be that lucky) and that's fine BUT this dude is like perfect BFF material, he likes all same shit as me, he's the only one in my life (workplace, family, 'friends' besides you fucks) that I can talk politicals and current events too, he has a good sense of humor, he just "gets it" and he votes National (I work in a no-skill job and am surrounded by poorer people, you have no idea how hard it is to find someone else that votes National despite the party getting like 45% of the votes nationwide.. >< ) and he's an introvert like me, it's fucking perfect (and the fact that he's the most handsome guy I've ever seen in my life is just a bonus). But of course, I'm a social cabbage who hasn't made friends since primary school and whom avoids social interactions like the fucking plague and who doesn't even do sociable things like go clubbing, attend parties, drink alcohol, smoke, talk to people and of course it's not helped on his end that he's a very shy introvert, and so it's a very long drawn out work in progress.

See this is the problem with being gay right. Only 10% of the population is gay. So only 5% of the population is a gay male. So it's very rare I've ever met someone I would consider dating, in fact I can count them, it's three people.
3 people ever I would consider I've had a "crush" on. So you gotta find someone you would date, when you're a social cabbage introvert who doesn't socialize, you gotta hope they fall into that 5% and then they gotta like you back! At least straight people have 50% of the population.

I guess I'm lucky though because I don't have any desire to have a boyfriend or get married etc.. I mean don't get me wrong, if this guy was gay and interested I'd ask him out, but like if I don't get this urge that I wanna be with 'someone'.
Like, my flatmate is single and he complains a lot how he wants a girlfriend etc.. I know lots of people like this, they don't have anyone particular in mind but they want just 'someone'. I don't. I don't feel compelled or have any desire that I like 'must date someone!!'. I could go through life alone and be perfectly fine that.
It's hard to explain. It's sorta like asexuality but like I've said, I've had a 'crush' on a guy. I dunno, it's probably an introvert thing.

[Image: oscar.png]
13-06-2017, 07:24 PM
Muffs...

I get it.

Hug

I wish you luck!

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

13-06-2017, 07:53 PM
(13-06-2017 06:44 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(13-06-2017 10:23 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Good luck Mr.Muffs, I'm hoping it works out well for you.

The thing is right, he's straight obviously (because why would I be that lucky) and that's fine BUT this dude is like perfect BFF material, he likes all same shit as me, he's the only one in my life (workplace, family, 'friends' besides you fucks) that I can talk politicals and current events too, he has a good sense of humor, he just "gets it" and he votes National (I work in a no-skill job and am surrounded by poorer people, you have no idea how hard it is to find someone else that votes National despite the party getting like 45% of the votes nationwide.. >< ) and he's an introvert like me, it's fucking perfect (and the fact that he's the most handsome guy I've ever seen in my life is just a bonus). But of course, I'm a social cabbage who hasn't made friends since primary school and whom avoids social interactions like the fucking plague and who doesn't even do sociable things like go clubbing, attend parties, drink alcohol, smoke, talk to people and of course it's not helped on his end that he's a very shy introvert, and so it's a very long drawn out work in progress.

See this is the problem with being gay right. Only 10% of the population is gay. So only 5% of the population is a gay male. So it's very rare I've ever met someone I would consider dating, in fact I can count them, it's three people.
3 people ever I would consider I've had a "crush" on. So you gotta find someone you would date, when you're a social cabbage introvert who doesn't socialize, you gotta hope they fall into that 5% and then they gotta like you back! At least straight people have 50% of the population.

I guess I'm lucky though because I don't have any desire to have a boyfriend or get married etc.. I mean don't get me wrong, if this guy was gay and interested I'd ask him out, but like if I don't get this urge that I wanna be with 'someone'.
Like, my flatmate is single and he complains a lot how he wants a girlfriend etc.. I know lots of people like this, they don't have anyone particular in mind but they want just 'someone'. I don't. I don't feel compelled or have any desire that I like 'must date someone!!'. I could go through life alone and be perfectly fine that.
It's hard to explain. It's sorta like asexuality but like I've said, I've had a 'crush' on a guy. I dunno, it's probably an introvert thing.

Hug If you ever find your way to California, I'll show you around. Lots of places with hot, cool, smart guys in San Francisco, where being straight is the minority.
14-06-2017, 05:52 PM
Dammit....I woke up this morning feeling just fine.
Now I have a stomach ache, chills and a fever.
No
14-06-2017, 07:26 PM
EA will write the 250 words a day until writing becomes a habit again. Hobo

14-06-2017, 07:35 PM
Oops that wasn't supposed to be a rant. Laugh out load

14-06-2017, 08:27 PM
Dear School,

Fuck you guys.

I fill out so many fucking forms for my kids' school activities it's unbelievable.

Every time there's a school trip it's the same fucking form, requesting the same fucking medical information , the same fucking emergency contact information, cell phone, email etc... The same fucking secondary emergency contact person cell phone & email etc.. and all this after filling out a form at the beginning of the school year confirming all this fucking information right from the fucking start!

But today my kid went on a field trip and for him to go on this trip, I had to fill out the same fucking information...again of course.

They were supposed to be back at the school at 8:30pm, they didn't get back until 9:45pm! There were 4 teachers on the bus with 4 cell phones, we didn't have their phone numbers but they sure as fuck had ours. So 30+ parents with 30+ cell phones sitting on the fucking sidewalk for over a fucking hour in the fucking dark outside a locked fucking school waiting and wondering what the fuck was going on and all one of those fuckwits had to do was call just one of us to let us know what was going on!

Next time I get another form to fill out, I'm half tempted to write in...why the fuck should I waste my time?

A friend in the hole

"If we're going to be damned, let's be damned for what we really are." - Captain Picard
[+] 4 users Like unsapien's post
14-06-2017, 09:46 PM
(14-06-2017 07:26 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  EA will write the 250 words a day until writing becomes a habit again. Hobo

EA will post this 250 times until it becomes a habit! Tongue