Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
17-06-2017, 02:07 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(16-06-2017 02:00 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(15-06-2017 07:38 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Ken Ham is right Sad Let's see if anyone falls for this...

... About? Ah, I see your sneaky sneakiness. I have no doubt that sometimes he accidentally says true things.

I do. Dodgy

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
17-06-2017, 07:54 PM
People do *not* smell of cut grass, summer rain, jasmine blossoms in the night or rainbow and sunshine. People smell of people. And if you're lucky enough, they don't stink of sweat and garlic.

[Image: default_rant.gif]

Also, no - eyelashes don't really cast shadows on cheeks nor can you feel them tickling your own cheeks. Unless you're some mutant freak Dodgy

[Image: tumblr_neuqs6DrIb1qzsq0xo1_500.gif]

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
17-06-2017, 08:40 PM
The man is always up my butt that I never want to a "new" place to eat.

Like if I want Chinese food, there's like one place I'll get it from.

Or likewise Mexican food.

Today he dragged us to a "new" place...

The food was awful.

Like gross.

And not cheap of course.

I feel sick.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

17-06-2017, 08:48 PM
so many people have named changed and i don't know who anyone is anymore Sadcryface
17-06-2017, 09:05 PM (This post was last modified: 17-06-2017 09:13 PM by Vera.)
(17-06-2017 08:48 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  so many people have named changed and i don't know who anyone is anymore Sadcryface

Yabut who are you? Drinking Beverage

Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
17-06-2017, 09:12 PM
(17-06-2017 07:54 PM)Vera Wrote:  People do *not* smell of cut grass, summer rain, jasmine blossoms in the night or rainbow and sunshine. People smell of people. And if you're lucky enough, they don't stink of sweat and garlic.

My Beloved smells like a person, but in the best possible way. Her biochemistry is and has always been intoxicating to me. I especially like the scent of her skin just after I have kissed it. Indeed, I must be careful not to kiss her on the neck, as I like to do, because if I inhale, the scent causes my lizard-brain to kick into overdrive.

If she ever wore perfume, I would consider it a downgrade.

I can't tell if she believes me when I tell her this, as I have many times, or not. But it remains true either way. Smile

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
17-06-2017, 09:14 PM
(17-06-2017 08:48 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  so many people have named changed and i don't know who anyone is anymore Sadcryface

I see that you are a long-time member of this forum, but seldom visit, anymore. That would explain it. I haven't seen where many people are allowed to change their names, btw. So, just a ton of new people, to include those who have joined in the less than two years that I have been here.
17-06-2017, 09:15 PM

Kineo is Emma

Leela is leerob.

Anyone else doesn't matter because they joined while you were away.

I think.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

17-06-2017, 09:15 PM
Yeah, but she ain't smelling of summer rain, is she? Dodgy

I'm bitching about stupid books and you're being all reasonable and shit. Rolleyes

It's just a romance novels cliche I especially hate. Like you said, people have their own smell and it canbe wonderful. No need to write such crap Dodgy

17-06-2017, 09:16 PM
(17-06-2017 09:12 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  
(17-06-2017 07:54 PM)Vera Wrote:  People do *not* smell of cut grass, summer rain, jasmine blossoms in the night or rainbow and sunshine. People smell of people. And if you're lucky enough, they don't stink of sweat and garlic.

My Beloved smells like a person, but in the best possible way. Her biochemistry is and has always been intoxicating to me. I especially like the scent of her skin just after I have kissed it. Indeed, I must be careful not to kiss her on the neck, as I like to do, because if I inhale, the scent causes my lizard-brain to kick into overdrive.

If she ever wore perfume, I would consider it a downgrade.

I can't tell if she believes me when I tell her this, as I have many times, or not. But it remains true either way. Smile

Yeah, I like the way my wife smells, and the soft musical pitch of her voice (when she isn't angry).
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post