Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
17-06-2017, 09:19 PM
RE: Ranting corner
Omg I feel sick

I knew the guacamole was off..I scraped it off...

Oh my good&plenty

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-06-2017, 09:20 PM
(17-06-2017 10:03 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(17-06-2017 03:54 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  ...people are emotionally exhausting.

Can't decide if this should be a bumper sticker or a new tattoo. Consider

[Image: 60380163.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
17-06-2017, 09:24 PM
(17-06-2017 08:40 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  The man is always up my butt that I never want to a "new" place to eat.

Like if I want Chinese food, there's like one place I'll get it from.

Or likewise Mexican food.

Today he dragged us to a "new" place...

The food was awful.

Like gross.

And not cheap of course.

I feel sick.

Once you find a place you like, what's wrong with rewarding them with more patronage for continuing to do good work that you enjoy? Consider

[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
17-06-2017, 09:48 PM
(17-06-2017 09:14 PM)Fireball Wrote:  I see that you are a long-time member of this forum, but seldom visit, anymore. That would explain it. I haven't seen where many people are allowed to change their names, btw. So, just a ton of new people, to include those who have joined in the less than two years that I have been here.

yeah, I don't have as much time to interact with the forum anymore. I'll creep and post here and there, and receive a few responses from members that are renamed and it's a little confusing cause I gotta play "guess who" to remember who I'm talking to.

(17-06-2017 09:15 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(17-06-2017 08:48 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  so many people have named changed and i don't know who anyone is anymore Sadcryface

Kineo is Emma

Leela is leerob.

Anyone else doesn't matter because they joined while you were away.

I think.

Thanks!

AND YO I don't think I've seen Kineo post since I joined?

Leerob still has Leela as a title so that was very helpful!

I should interact more and I wouldn't have this problem.
17-06-2017, 10:05 PM
(17-06-2017 09:24 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(17-06-2017 08:40 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  The man is always up my butt that I never want to a "new" place to eat.

Like if I want Chinese food, there's like one place I'll get it from.

Or likewise Mexican food.

Today he dragged us to a "new" place...

The food was awful.

Like gross.

And not cheap of course.

I feel sick.

Once you find a place you like, what's wrong with rewarding them with more patronage for continuing to do good work that you enjoy? Consider

When I got to Waco EA and I tried all the Chinese Buffets in town and there was only 1 worth going to (happened to be the first we tried) so now we go there exclusively.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
17-06-2017, 10:53 PM
(17-06-2017 10:05 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(17-06-2017 09:24 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Once you find a place you like, what's wrong with rewarding them with more patronage for continuing to do good work that you enjoy? Consider

When I got to Waco EA and I tried all the Chinese Buffets in town and there was only 1 worth going to (happened to be the first we tried) so now we go there exclusively.

Right. You experiment until you find a good place. There is a family that owns a Chinese take-out place that my brother and our best friend used to frequent almost every week, back when we all worked together at the same car dealership. Turns out that family owns a second location, and this other place is in a little shopping plaza about half a mile up the road from where I live now. I don't bother trying out other places, because I've already got the hook-up for excellent local Chinese food. The family is nice and the food is good, my work is done. Thumbsup

18-06-2017, 09:32 AM
I celebrate Father's Day by being angry and pondering the utter unfairness of life.

18-06-2017, 10:33 AM
I got it (am in a different hemisphere, that's why it took me so long) - school's out for the summer over there and all the philosophy 101 students have decided to congregate here, for some reason

[Image: mental-masturbation2.png?w=300]

[Image: diving.gif]

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Vera's post
18-06-2017, 01:21 PM
Why did my earbuds have to die? I hate having to use this big clunky headset that hurts my ears. Sad

18-06-2017, 01:53 PM
Been at family gathering. Now I remember why I despise this kind of shit.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post