Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
19-06-2017, 01:30 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(19-06-2017 08:51 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I think the world needs to have a Coke and a smile and shut the fuck up.

I do. Yes

[Image: 5640089252_7a3c4b7014.jpg]

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Chas's post
19-06-2017, 08:41 PM
(19-06-2017 11:35 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(19-06-2017 11:24 AM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  You're probably. And the Catholic Student Association when I was in grad school. Rather unfortunate houseguest too at times, when he crashes on your couch, he expects to be provided with a warm breakfast. Dodgy

I suppose it's too late to back out.

What an ass this guy is.

Yup and yup. Also going to have to text him, I lost the groomsmen's phone numbers somehow. This will result in much crankiness.

Need to think of a witty signature.
19-06-2017, 08:46 PM
(29-12-2011 11:27 AM)ddrew Wrote:  FUCK!!!

whew.. thanks

Needed to get that out of my system.. I feel better now.

Oh wow! We can say "fuck" here? I am so relieved. And here I already censored myself from saying "penis" in my first post.

I think I'm going to like it here.

Where are we going and why am I in this hand basket?
"Life is not all lovely thorns and singing vultures, you know." ~ Morticia Addams
Find all posts by this user
19-06-2017, 08:46 PM
(19-06-2017 08:41 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  
(19-06-2017 11:35 AM)Anjele Wrote:  I suppose it's too late to back out.

What an ass this guy is.

Yup and yup. Also going to have to text him, I lost the groomsmen's phone numbers somehow. This will result in much crankiness.

Check your texts and email. You probably have multiple copies.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
19-06-2017, 08:48 PM
(19-06-2017 08:41 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  
(19-06-2017 11:35 AM)Anjele Wrote:  I suppose it's too late to back out.

What an ass this guy is.

I'm watching this play out, and you're getting played. You are such a nice guy! BTW, do you happen to have an extra $5k laying around, so I can get a new coat? Winter's coming here in California, and... Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
19-06-2017, 08:49 PM
Met a wonderful atheist group during a trip. Can't join them online because maybe three people know I'm atheist.
19-06-2017, 08:49 PM
(19-06-2017 08:46 PM)outtathereligioncloset Wrote:  
(29-12-2011 11:27 AM)ddrew Wrote:  FUCK!!!

whew.. thanks

Needed to get that out of my system.. I feel better now.

Oh wow! We can say "fuck" here? I am so relieved. And here I already censored myself from saying "penis" in my first post.

I think I'm going to like it here.

FFS

You cannot make me believe you had to go back to 2011 to find someone saying 'fuck' here.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
19-06-2017, 09:04 PM (This post was last modified: 19-06-2017 09:39 PM by Shai Hulud.)
(19-06-2017 08:46 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(19-06-2017 08:41 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Yup and yup. Also going to have to text him, I lost the groomsmen's phone numbers somehow. This will result in much crankiness.

Check your texts and email. You probably have multiple copies.

Alas, he only had me copy it down by hand instead of just sending an email originally or texting it.

(19-06-2017 08:48 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(19-06-2017 08:41 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Yup and yup. Also going to have to text him, I lost the groomsmen's phone numbers somehow. This will result in much crankiness.

I'm watching this play out, and you're getting played. You are such a nice guy! BTW, do you happen to have an extra $5k laying around, so I can get a new coat? Winter's coming here in California, and... Tongue

I really don't. Tongue Go ask a business prof, they usually make double what the rest of us do and that seems to be true in most academic settings.

Edit: "Sent" was the reply. I think he may be terse due to the fact I intentionally waited until almost 11:30pm his time, since he always texts me at 4:40am-5am my time.

Need to think of a witty signature.
[+] 1 user Likes Shai Hulud's post
19-06-2017, 09:14 PM
So made some spag and meatball yesterday for lunch. I make enough for 2 meals so I can have the rest today. BUT I made rather large balls this time and I cooked them like I normally do but they were too big and waaay too raw (not even pink, just straight up raw) in the middle. So now I got 1 and a half meal's worth of meatballs in the fridge.
Will they be cooked (or at least not raw) if I microwave them? Or maybe it'll be better to use my dutch oven, pour the meatball and sauce into that and wack it in the oven for half an hour or something. Keep the juices in. Yea.. I'm gonna do that. Thanks team.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
19-06-2017, 10:05 PM
(19-06-2017 09:14 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  So made some spag and meatball yesterday for lunch. I make enough for 2 meals so I can have the rest today. BUT I made rather large balls this time and I cooked them like I normally do but they were too big and waaay too raw (not even pink, just straight up raw) in the middle. So now I got 1 and a half meal's worth of meatballs in the fridge.
Will they be cooked (or at least not raw) if I microwave them? Or maybe it'll be better to use my dutch oven, pour the meatball and sauce into that and wack it in the oven for half an hour or something. Keep the juices in. Yea.. I'm gonna do that. Thanks team.

Go with the microwave - it'll cook them.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]