Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
20-06-2017, 03:42 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(20-06-2017 03:30 PM)Loom Wrote:  Not sure if this is the right place, but we just learned my sister-in-law might have a pre-cancerous growth on her pancreas Sad

Hug Let's hope it's treatable.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
20-06-2017, 04:32 PM
(20-06-2017 03:42 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(20-06-2017 03:30 PM)Loom Wrote:  Not sure if this is the right place, but we just learned my sister-in-law might have a pre-cancerous growth on her pancreas Sad

Hug Let's hope it's treatable.

They did a biopsy today, so hopefully it's good news.

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
20-06-2017, 04:43 PM
(20-06-2017 04:32 PM)Loom Wrote:  
(20-06-2017 03:42 PM)morondog Wrote:  Hug Let's hope it's treatable.

They did a biopsy today, so hopefully it's good news.

I hope you do get good news!

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
20-06-2017, 05:59 PM

Hug Hope she doesn't.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
20-06-2017, 11:01 PM
So, this guy Im trying to make friends with has applied for other jobs (to be fair he works less than me and I'm part time).
So suddenly time has become a very real construct I now have to deal with, adding to the pressure. It took 7 months alone to get to this point...
Ohhhhhh I'm so fucked. At least we were playing video games together all day, that was a nice birthday present and a good step in the right direction I suppose (I realize I sound like a 10 year old, but I don't care, socializing does not come easy for me.).

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
20-06-2017, 11:31 PM
Also he's also a right-wing libertarian. We have identical political opinions and we both have an interest in politics, domestic and foreign (especially US). Even same religious views (he's also an atheist of course).

It's not fair TTA.. he's a fucking perfect match for me. Like, I don't wanna say soulmate (because I'm an atheist), but total soulmate.
Prior to this guy, all I ever thought about was money. Money and success and building my own business and money and more money. Now, him. All I ever think about.
It's actual disgusting. The idea that I would give up world domination to be with him. Fucking foul. Of course, I don't have to give up world domination though, now I wanna achieve world domination for him. This isn't the L word is it? Fuck off. That's so gross.

20-06-2017, 11:39 PM
(20-06-2017 11:31 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Also he's also a right-wing libertarian. We have identical political opinions and we both have an interest in politics, domestic and foreign (especially US). Even same religious views (he's also an atheist of course).

It's not fair TTA.. he's a fucking perfect match for me. Like, I don't wanna say soulmate (because I'm an atheist), but total soulmate.
Prior to this guy, all I ever thought about was money. Money and success and building my own business and money and more money. Now, him. All I ever think about.
It's actual disgusting. The idea that I would give up world domination to be with him. Fucking foul. Of course, I don't have to give up world domination though, now I wanna achieve world domination for him. This isn't the L word is it? Fuck off. That's so gross.

Be careful amigo... You're kinda in a dangerous space right now. You ever had your heart broken before? 'Cos... the first time is always the worst. Not that it's guaranteed that he will break your heart, but the way things are going... I get the feeling there's a significant chance of that.

(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
21-06-2017, 01:17 AM
(20-06-2017 11:39 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(20-06-2017 11:31 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Also he's also a right-wing libertarian. We have identical political opinions and we both have an interest in politics, domestic and foreign (especially US). Even same religious views (he's also an atheist of course).

Be careful amigo... You're kinda in a dangerous space right now. You ever had your heart broken before? 'Cos... the first time is always the worst. Not that it's guaranteed that he will break your heart, but the way things are going... I get the feeling there's a significant chance of that.

I'm not trying to date him. And I dunno man, I'd rather try than not.

[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
21-06-2017, 02:15 AM
(21-06-2017 01:17 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(20-06-2017 11:39 PM)morondog Wrote:  Be careful amigo... You're kinda in a dangerous space right now. You ever had your heart broken before? 'Cos... the first time is always the worst. Not that it's guaranteed that he will break your heart, but the way things are going... I get the feeling there's a significant chance of that.

I'm not trying to date him. And I dunno man, I'd rather try than not.

Absolutely Smile It's always worth it.

21-06-2017, 01:37 PM
Groomzilla has me so beyond pissed off. He has micromanaged every single thing to death, and the one time I call him, he tells me he shouldn't be involved because it's his Bachelor Party and it should be a total surprise. Listen, I didn't ask you to be 'involved', I asked you to get your two little rebel-without-a-clue brothers to reply to my texts to plan the darn thing. Also you're not 'involved' with the Bachelor Party? You spent the whole suit shopping time vetoing ideas for it. You've give me strict timetables for when it can and can't be. You've even said what city is has to be in. So don't give me this "I can't be involved because it's my Bachelor party" crap.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Shai Hulud's post