Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
25-06-2017, 08:56 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(25-06-2017 07:17 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(25-06-2017 07:05 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I can't do scented candles

Me either! I'm willing to bet that the scent has gone out of those things. They've been in there for years. I don't smell them any more when I walk by the bureau (which is right by the front door). I'd much rather leave a window open to air out a stench, and use an LED flashlight to see with. Candles aren't all that healthy to burn in the house, anyway (not including the fire factor).

Yeah, they're just nasty. I have one that's been around for years. It still stinks. It's like gardenia or something.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
25-06-2017, 08:59 PM
(25-06-2017 08:56 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(25-06-2017 07:17 PM)Fireball Wrote:  Me either! I'm willing to bet that the scent has gone out of those things. They've been in there for years. I don't smell them any more when I walk by the bureau (which is right by the front door). I'd much rather leave a window open to air out a stench, and use an LED flashlight to see with. Candles aren't all that healthy to burn in the house, anyway (not including the fire factor).

Yeah, they're just nasty. I have one that's been around for years. It still stinks. It's like gardenia or something.

What I hate is incense. The people that burn it and one has to breathe the smoke of it in the air I ask you is this smoke any better than breathing the smoke of someone smoking a cigarette?
[+] 2 users Like Born Again Pagan's post
25-06-2017, 09:01 PM
(19-06-2017 11:03 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I HAVE A JOB INTERVIEW TOMORROW MORNING AND IM GONNA DIE

Remember the little engine that could? I think I can I think I can I think I can! Go for it Babe.
25-06-2017, 09:04 PM
(20-06-2017 11:31 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Also he's also a right-wing libertarian. We have identical political opinions and we both have an interest in politics, domestic and foreign (especially US). Even same religious views (he's also an atheist of course).

It's not fair TTA.. he's a fucking perfect match for me. Like, I don't wanna say soulmate (because I'm an atheist), but total soulmate.
Prior to this guy, all I ever thought about was money. Money and success and building my own business and money and more money. Now, him. All I ever think about.
It's actual disgusting. The idea that I would give up world domination to be with him. Fucking foul. Of course, I don't have to give up world domination though, now I wanna achieve world domination for him. This isn't the L word is it? Fuck off. That's so gross.

GO FOR IT MUFFSIE.
25-06-2017, 09:57 PM
(25-06-2017 08:59 PM)Born Again Pagan Wrote:  
(25-06-2017 08:56 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Yeah, they're just nasty. I have one that's been around for years. It still stinks. It's like gardenia or something.

What I hate is incense. The people that burn it and one has to breathe the smoke of it in the air I ask you is this smoke any better than breathing the smoke of someone smoking a cigarette?

Never understood incense, either. Coming from a guy who uses "Fireball", as an internet handle, yet. Laugh out load Let's just say that I like my fire outdoors for the most part, and leave it at that.
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
25-06-2017, 11:42 PM
(25-06-2017 08:59 PM)Born Again Pagan Wrote:  
(25-06-2017 08:56 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Yeah, they're just nasty. I have one that's been around for years. It still stinks. It's like gardenia or something.

There are some that aren't bad...but...overall I'm not a fan. I generally avoid stinky stuff...like those glade plugins and crap like that.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
26-06-2017, 01:49 AM
(20-06-2017 11:31 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Also he's also a right-wing libertarian. We have identical political opinions and we both have an interest in politics, domestic and foreign (especially US). Even same religious views (he's also an atheist of course).

It's not fair TTA.. he's a fucking perfect match for me. Like, I don't wanna say soulmate (because I'm an atheist), but total soulmate.
Prior to this guy, all I ever thought about was money. Money and success and building my own business and money and more money. Now, him. All I ever think about.
It's actual disgusting. The idea that I would give up world domination to be with him. Fucking foul. Of course, I don't have to give up world domination though, now I wanna achieve world domination for him. This isn't the L word is it? Fuck off. That's so gross.

Indeed, you are gross.

Carry on, you sick, mad bastard. Even you deserve to be happy. Sometimes.

Tongue

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
26-06-2017, 04:55 AM
I actually fucking hate myself for it. It's like, he's not on League of Legends for one fucking day and I'm all "where the fuck is he? has he blocked me? am I total trash that he couldn't spend 30 minutes playing a fucking computer game with me?" and then the next day he logs on, saying he logged on to have a quick game and just say hello to me and we're laughing and joking on Discord and it's like a complete reset on yesterday's feelings of self-loathing and inadequacy. WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS AND HOW THE FUCK DO PEOPLE DO THIS!?

Like seriously, if you've known me in real life I'm a very emotionally dead person (I probably come across that way on here a little bit at times I'm sure). Do you know how much junk food I've had in the last week? NONE! Not even a glass of fucking vanilla coke! I HAVEN'T HAD VANILLA COKE IN A WEEK! Why? because I wanna better myself or some fucking gay shit I dunno. Fuck feelings, fuck you all, it's all fucked, everything can fuck off and die. My life was mildly content before all this and especially the last week or so as I get closer to my goal. I had it easy, I had one focus, no distraction the only thing getting in my way was a complete and utter lack of motivation, which I was content with mildly because I wasn't motivated enough to care. FUCK IT ALL! I'm twenty fucking six, why did my brain decide to switch the emotional part of my brain on now?? This is shit you're supposed to suffer through as a teenager.

[Image: b31.jpg]

It's all fucked.

OH, on the upside, he did suggest a TV show to watch so of course I'm gonna watch it. Solves my "nothing left to watch" dilemma.

[Image: oscar.png]
26-06-2017, 05:18 AM
Actually, I have the perfect video for my brain right now.

[Image: oscar.png]
26-06-2017, 08:39 AM
(25-06-2017 11:42 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(25-06-2017 08:59 PM)Born Again Pagan Wrote:  What I hate is incense. The people that burn it and one has to breathe the smoke of it in the air I ask you is this smoke any better than breathing the smoke of someone smoking a cigarette?

There are some that aren't bad...but...overall I'm not a fan. I generally avoid stinky stuff...like those glade plugins and crap like that.

I actually enjoy incense, we have some right now called Dragons Blood (Because I am a fucking edgelord thank you) that makes the place smell like an exotic spice market. It's nice every now and again.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 4 users Like Revenant77x's post