Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
30-06-2017, 09:23 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(30-06-2017 09:12 AM)kim Wrote:  Holy crap! I want to see this right the fuck NOW!!

Long title but at least I'll remember it.
Three Billboards Outside Ebbing Missouri
I hope my local art cinema is paying attention. Shy

Hey, Sam Rockwell of Moon fame Blush

[Image: MOON-sam-bell-28174745-500-206.gif]

Oh, and John Hawkes, I like him, he's good!

[Image: tumblr_m6gsyddQ2L1r2udy9o1_500.gif]

Looks interesting, Kimmie...

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-06-2017, 10:22 AM
(30-06-2017 09:12 AM)kim Wrote:  Holy crap! I want to see this right the fuck NOW!!

Long title but at least I'll remember it.
Three Billboards Outside Ebbing Missouri
I hope my local art cinema is paying attention. Shy

Holy shit! That woman's got more balls than most men! I will definitely go see this if it comes here.
[+] 1 user Likes Grasshopper's post
01-07-2017, 10:16 AM
Just walked out from brother wedding party and now I'm pissed that I even bothered with attending this farce. First guy for whom watching TV is height of sophisticated entertainment said that he is sorry about my hobby (reading) which according to him don't allow me to enjoy life. Next I was bombarded with extremely loud and shitty music and then asked why I don't want to bring one of cheapest vodka that is sold in Poland. Been there little more than one hour but that's hour less that I could spend doing something that I actually enjoy.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 3 users Like Szuchow's post
02-07-2017, 10:04 AM (This post was last modified: 02-07-2017 10:24 AM by GirlyMan.)
(26-06-2017 04:55 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  I'm twenty fucking six, why did my brain decide to switch the emotional part of my brain on now?? This is shit you're supposed to suffer through as a teenager.

This is what happens when you save yourself for marriage.

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
02-07-2017, 08:52 PM
Can't wait until serpentdove fucks up and gets his own stupid ass banned.
02-07-2017, 09:38 PM
(02-07-2017 08:52 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  Can't wait until serpentdove fucks up and gets his own stupid ass banned.

Aww, come on. You know that its li'l avatar is so cuuute! Laugh out load Not to worry, its cute li'l ass will be gone soon. These things are generic wind up xtian toys.
02-07-2017, 11:18 PM
I am effin' exhausted from 4 days of demolition, gutting the old plaster walls in a large room and carting all that crap out to a trash bin. There are wood chips in my hair, there are stray bits of wood and plaster all the way from the demolition zone to the back door, and there is dust everywhere, including on me. Looks like tomorrow I get to spend some quality time putting the house back in order.

I'm sorry, but your beliefs are much too silly to take seriously. Got anything else we can discuss?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Astreja's post
03-07-2017, 10:28 AM (This post was last modified: 03-07-2017 10:41 AM by Shai Hulud.)
Driving to work was fun. Had some dudebro in a piece of crap car tail me enough I started looking for a place to turn. At one point, he tried to go around me and nearly sideswiped an SUV. When I finally got in a turn lane, he leaned bodily out of his car and turned around to glare at me and give me the finger, while his car was continuing the opposite direction of where he was looking.

Edit: And just went down to bookstore for some juice and Tylenol for a headache and ran into an admissions tour group. I hate when the tour guides are too stupid to do their jobs right.

Tour Guide: And this is [Shai's department among others] Hall, it's home to only Business, Economics, and Computing.

Me: Uh sir, that's sort of not correct.

Tour Guide: Yes it is. You're probably a new student here, so it's okay you don't know your way around yet.

Me: No, I've been here two years and my office is in this building.

Tour Guide: That's nice, are you in the print shop in the basement? (His tone laden with sarcasm.)

Me: Nope, top floor, developing a new course this summer. Anyhow, sorry to interrupt folks. If any of you want to talk about Sociology, Criminal Justice, Anthropology, History, Geography, Political Science, International Studies, or Psychology, later after your tour, there are folks who will be happy to help on the top floor of this building, and we'll find you someone to talk to who knows about those majors.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Shai Hulud's post
03-07-2017, 05:54 PM
Busy day.

Went to bed late...or early morning depending on your perspective.

Got up, made coffee I didn't have time to drink and dashed to the grocery store. Got our weekly supply of sandwich, snacks and other crap....

Got home just in time to get a kid to empty my car, and then I ran back toward the grocery store area for needed hair appointment.

Two hours later, I went to the other grocery store for a few needed things, then onto the liquor store for booze.

Got home just in time to kiss the man goodbye as he left for work.

Tidied up the kitchen, got the kids to help remove the old rug, and replace it with one of rugs MIL had. Emptied two more boxes of stuff from her house (it's endless).

Finally we are probably one more dump run from having her house completely emptied.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
03-07-2017, 06:45 PM
We went to the store today and Saturday and on both days I totally forgot that I need to pick up new earbuds. This damn headset hurts my ears after a while. Sad