Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
09-12-2012, 08:15 AM
RE: Ranting corner
It's past 4pm already and I haven't edited a single fucking page today.

Also, shit is getting worse, again.

Basically, hell's bells and buckets of blood!
[Image: tumblr_lyfuwlNFqx1qc646ho1_500.gif]

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-12-2012, 08:22 AM
Poor Vera.

I'm sitting here twitching like I'm have multiple epileptic fits (likely due to my being over tired), because I'm in a discussion with somebody on the forums and I hate to drop things like that!

First world problems!!

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
09-12-2012, 08:23 AM
Ranting corner
(09-12-2012 08:22 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Poor Vera.

I'm sitting here twitching like I'm have multiple epileptic fits (likely due to my being over tired), because I'm in a discussion with somebody on the forums and I hate to drop things like that!

First world problems!!

Um, if you're having epileptic fits, I suggest going to bed.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
09-12-2012, 08:23 AM
It's not literal, Erx.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
09-12-2012, 08:25 AM
(09-12-2012 08:22 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Poor Vera.

First world problems!!
Actually, the not-having-done-any-work-today bit is because of the other shit. Brain's starting to shut down again and I'm fucking tired of it all.

Fuck and shit and piss and hell and... excuse me, I think I'll have to revert to Bulgarian now.
Censored
Anyway...

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-12-2012, 08:33 AM
Ranting corner
(09-12-2012 08:23 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  It's not literal, Erx.

Then why'd you say it? Is everything you say a lie?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
09-12-2012, 08:35 AM
Saying I am experiencing something like Epileptic fits and then saying I don't literally mean I am having an Ep-fit is not a lie...

Well, since the guy seems to have logged off, I will go to bed now...

Get an nice 3 hour sleep.

09-12-2012, 08:37 AM
Ranting corner
(09-12-2012 08:35 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Saying I am experiencing something like Epileptic fits and then saying I don't literally mean I am having an Ep-fit is not a lie...

Well, since the guy seems to have logged off, I will go to bed now...

Get an nice 3 hour sleep.

Liar.

~Izel
09-12-2012, 08:40 AM
I'm not playing this game.. I must leave the forum to sleep......

09-12-2012, 08:43 AM
sleep?

son, I'm 2 hours a head of you and I'm still awake.
Actually this will be my last post I'm going to sleep now too.

Besides, I don't have anything on today anyway, it's my sleep-in-without-being-woken-up-by-fucktard-flatmates-day.

Got woken up at 11am this fucking morning because my flatmates mates decided to show up.
Not amused.

[Image: oscar.png]