Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
05-07-2017, 08:05 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(05-07-2017 07:55 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I did a cleaning task that I hate today. I cleaned the windows on the French doors that lead out to the patio from the kitchen. 30 little panes of glass that are miserable to clean.

And now it's storming and the wind is blowing the rain all the way under the roof of the patio and drenching those windows that were clean for about 8 hours. Censored[/u]

You DO know that washing exterior windows summons the rain gods, like washing you car, right? If it were me, I'd run out and use a squeegee to dry them off. Not. I'm a pig, that way. Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-07-2017, 08:13 PM (This post was last modified: 05-07-2017 09:05 PM by Anjele.)
(05-07-2017 08:05 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(05-07-2017 07:55 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I did a cleaning task that I hate today. I cleaned the windows on the French doors that lead out to the patio from the kitchen. 30 little panes of glass that are miserable to clean.

And now it's storming and the wind is blowing the rain all the way under the roof of the patio and drenching those windows that were clean for about 8 hours. Censored

You DO know that washing exterior windows summons the rain gods, like washing you car, right? If it were me, I'd run out and use a squeegee to dry them off. Not. I'm a pig, that way. Tongue
I would need SCUBA gear....it's a monsoon out there. Undecided

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
05-07-2017, 11:54 PM
I have nothing to rant about...

Damnit.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 5 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
06-07-2017, 12:40 AM
(05-07-2017 11:54 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I have nothing to rant about...

Damnit.

Honestly, when I saw that the last post in the thread was Moms, I had intended to come in here and say something to the effect of 'When are you going to rant about not having anything to rant about?'

Fuck me, right? Wink

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
06-07-2017, 05:13 AM
I work in IT and have just spent several days installing, and then failing to do so, an Exchange server software on my machine. After almost a week of doing it, and fiddling about with little registry keys to get it to work....I found out its not supported on my operating system and I've wasted all my time doing that.

Boo-urns.

I don't want Fop, goddamn it! I'm a Dapper Dan man!
06-07-2017, 05:32 AM
cheers
06-07-2017, 09:05 AM
Fucking soulmate.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
06-07-2017, 09:45 AM
Fucking gypsy moths all over the place. Clouds of them.
[+] 1 user Likes julep's post
06-07-2017, 10:05 AM
They trying to sell you back-hair rope and invite you into the back of their tiny house-shaped camper van for a tea leaf reading of your horoscope?
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
06-07-2017, 10:18 AM
(06-07-2017 10:05 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  They trying to sell you back-hair rope and invite you into the back of their tiny house-shaped camper van for a tea leaf reading of your horoscope?

I wish...

Unfortunately they're just fluttering around, flirting with one another and eating the shrubbery.
[+] 1 user Likes julep's post