Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
06-07-2017, 05:54 PM
RE: Ranting corner
I fucking hate night time all your fears are so magnified.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-07-2017, 07:12 PM
(06-07-2017 05:54 PM)adey67 Wrote:  I fucking hate night time all your fears are so magnified.

This is why I'd never go to an after hours clinic, I hate needles as it is let alone at night when the big ones come out.

[Image: 10342_stock-photo-surgeon-holding-giant-needle.jpg]

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
06-07-2017, 08:51 PM
(06-07-2017 05:38 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Also, I don't mean to joke about the situation Julep, just the idea of a billion moths flying around pleases me, I can imagine they're quite the pest though.
I didn't think moths ate vegetation though, I always thought they ate the sweet sweet flower nectar. Darwin's moth for example.

No prob. Gypsy moths are actually quite destructive to vegetation. (And Blush I do have various shrubberies arranged in a walled garden with a cool little path going through it). Before they were moths, they were hairy black caterpillars, all over the front and back of our house, and then they were hanging off the trees while they were spinning the cocoons and we had to dodge them so they didn't drop into our hair.

They won't be around long, but they're annoying as all fuck in the meantime...
06-07-2017, 09:18 PM
Was watching a show about a teen who killed his mother. Father's first explanation? Son decided as a teen he wanted nothing to do with God or Christianity. And (in the father's words) his son turning his back on faith opened him up to evil.

Because Christians never do these things.

Facepalm
[+] 2 users Like Clockwork's post
06-07-2017, 10:14 PM
(06-07-2017 09:18 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  Was watching a show about a teen who killed his mother. Father's first explanation? Son decided as a teen he wanted nothing to do with God or Christianity. And (in the father's words) his son turning his back on faith opened him up to evil.

Because Christians never do these things.

Facepalm

Yes And yet, there will be NO follow-up video of the kid carrying his buy-bull when he's led onto the prison bus.
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
07-07-2017, 10:04 PM (This post was last modified: 07-07-2017 10:42 PM by Vera.)
I lost a week's worth of editing. Fuck everything and myself and the universe.

[Image: giphy.gif]

I also hit my finger so bad today (between the door and the *marble* sink) I would have fainted had I not managed to somehow go the nearest chair and spend the next ten minutes trying not throw up, faint and die, not necessarily in this order.

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
07-07-2017, 10:57 PM
(07-07-2017 10:04 PM)Vera Wrote:  I lost a week's worth of editing. Fuck everything and myself and the universe.

I also hit my finger so bad today (between the door and the *marble* sink) I would have fainted had I not managed to somehow go the nearest chair and spend the next ten minutes trying not throw up, faint and die, not necessarily in this order.

Hug
[+] 2 users Like Peebothuhul's post
08-07-2017, 08:20 AM
My younger sister recently had surgery and is having a few issues from time to time. She had a bad pain, but it was handled.

My older sister posts that prayers worked! My brother and I are saying, yeah, those fucking doctors just watched as your god did it all.

She's not even all that religious but she wants to look good to her fellow churchgoers.
08-07-2017, 08:51 AM
(08-07-2017 08:20 AM)Clockwork Wrote:  My younger sister recently had surgery and is having a few issues from time to time. She had a bad pain, but it was handled.

My older sister posts that prayers worked! My brother and I are saying, yeah, those fucking doctors just watched as your god did it all.

She's not even all that religious but she wants to look good to her fellow churchgoers.

I'm glad your sister is okay and doing well. I don't know what doctors would do without God Hobo Tongue Also, apparently God went to medical school Wink
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
08-07-2017, 07:57 PM
"I'm walking on eggshells, whoa
I'm walking on eggshells, whoa
I'm walking on eggshells, whoa
And it don't feel good..."

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."