Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
13-07-2017, 11:23 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(13-07-2017 11:17 AM)Aliza Wrote:  
(13-07-2017 11:13 AM)Clockwork Wrote:  (snip)
Me: And a brothel. Usually we look for ones that allow us to do strange things. I have rather unique tastes that some would consider bizarre.
(snip)

Well done! Bowing
For the record, I don't actually have bizarre tastes. I recently did, however, turn down moderator status (for now) on a BDSM site. So I've read things that I could use for callers like this in the future.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-07-2017, 02:03 PM
(13-07-2017 11:13 AM)Clockwork Wrote:  Get a phone call from an unknown number. Figure, I'm bored, let me see who it is.

Supposedly I've been chosen for a wonderful trip to Cancun, Mexico! I know how this goes. I give my card number, I get charged, and I arrive with no reservations. I've heard about these on the news.

Her: Who will you be traveling with, sir? (Thick accent, but seeing as I live in North Carolina, I know many Mexicans. This isn't Mexican.)
Me: My brother.
Her: That's good, sir. I assume you're both adults?
Me: Yes, we are.
Her: What kind of activities do you like to do while on vacation?
Me: We like to do outdoor activities, and then find a good brothel.
Her: ... OK, so outdoors?
Me: And a brothel. Usually we look for ones that allow us to do strange things. I have rather unique tastes that some would consider bizarre.
Her: ... Well... Then, ah, I'm sure our resorts can... tailor to your outdoor activities.
Me: Do you know if Cancun has brothels that allow twisted sexual things? They don't have to be legal ones. I'm fine with illegal or underground brothels.
Her: ... ...
Me: I realize you aren't sure what I mean. Let me give you an example.

(I hang up. Next time I'll make shit up and go into twisted detail.)

Laugh out load Next time, tell whomever calls to visit "2 girls one cup" for some examples. Gasp
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
14-07-2017, 03:08 AM
(13-07-2017 11:23 AM)Clockwork Wrote:  
(13-07-2017 11:17 AM)Aliza Wrote:  Well done! Bowing
For the record, I don't actually have bizarre tastes. I recently did, however, turn down moderator status (for now) on a BDSM site. So I've read things that I could use for callers like this in the future.
[Image: tenor.gif]

I don't want Fop, goddamn it! I'm a Dapper Dan man!
[+] 2 users Like OakTree500's post
14-07-2017, 10:30 AM
(13-07-2017 11:13 AM)Clockwork Wrote:  Get a phone call from an unknown number. Figure, I'm bored, let me see who it is.

Supposedly I've been chosen for a wonderful trip to Cancun, Mexico! I know how this goes. I give my card number, I get charged, and I arrive with no reservations. I've heard about these on the news.

Her: Who will you be traveling with, sir? (Thick accent, but seeing as I live in North Carolina, I know many Mexicans. This isn't Mexican.)
Me: My brother.
Her: That's good, sir. I assume you're both adults?
Me: Yes, we are.
Her: What kind of activities do you like to do while on vacation?
Me: We like to do outdoor activities, and then find a good brothel.
Her: ... OK, so outdoors?
Her: ... Well... Then, ah, I'm sure our resorts can... tailor to your outdoor activities.
Me: Do you know if Cancun has brothels that allow twisted sexual things? They don't have to be legal ones. I'm fine with illegal or underground brothels.
Her: ... ...
Me: I realize you aren't sure what I mean. Let me give you an example.

(I hang up. Next time I'll make shit up and go into twisted detail.)

I just got a call from travel scammer. Your post here inspired me! When the scammer informed me I've won the travel sweepstakes that I supposedly entered, I put the call on speaker to share it with someone I live with. (As if I'd ever enter a sweepstakes contest.) I asked the scammer if we've won the Caribbean cruise, to which he replied "yes!" I started cheering and blubbering how excited I was and I asked if my trip also included the "extreme sexual bondage package" that I also signed up for. "Because I really want that too and the trip is almost pointless to go on without adding on the cruise's extreme sexual bondage service."

The scammer replies very hesitantly, "Yes, you won that too."

I give a very loud cheer and tell him that I'm very excited about being tied up by the cruise staff.

He replies, "I'm sure you'll have fun?"

It was at this point that we were unable to contain ourselves and the scammer was met with peals of female laughter. He hung up, but we were proud to have at least wasted some of his time by insisting that he repeat himself over and over due to poor call quality.

I've been told that some of these scammers are recording these calls to get you to say certain things which they can then use to forge your "consent" to transfers of money. That may be the case, but we had a really good laugh this morning. Big Grin
[+] 3 users Like Aliza's post
14-07-2017, 10:50 AM
(14-07-2017 03:08 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  
(13-07-2017 11:23 AM)Clockwork Wrote:  For the record, I don't actually have bizarre tastes. I recently did, however, turn down moderator status (for now) on a BDSM site. So I've read things that I could use for callers like this in the future.
[Image: tenor.gif]
Yeah, there are many different types of BDSM. Most people think it's just tying up or slapping people around. Some of the flavors aren't as outlandish as most think.

(14-07-2017 10:30 AM)Aliza Wrote:  I just got a call from travel scammer. Your post here inspired me!
I'm so glad! I'm happy that we can tie their lines up long enough. If everyone did this, that would be awesome. Not to mention more YouTube videos of this.
14-07-2017, 11:08 AM
(14-07-2017 10:50 AM)Clockwork Wrote:  
(14-07-2017 03:08 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  [Image: tenor.gif]
Yeah, there are many different types of BDSM. Most people think it's just tying up or slapping people around. Some of the flavors aren't as outlandish as most think.

(14-07-2017 10:30 AM)Aliza Wrote:  I just got a call from travel scammer. Your post here inspired me!
I'm so glad! I'm happy that we can tie their lines up long enough. If everyone did this, that would be awesome. Not to mention more YouTube videos of this.

Sticks and stones may break his bones but whips and chains exite him Tongue Wink
[+] 2 users Like adey67's post
14-07-2017, 11:12 AM
I know a guy who worked for AT&T. Scammers have pay lines, not unlimited calling. The charges start once the recipient picks up. The longer you keep them on the line, the more they pay.
[+] 3 users Like Fireball's post
14-07-2017, 03:01 PM
The other day (I'm only now calmed down enough to write about it), we were in a period of heavy thunderstorms, so just before starting my daily bicycle commute, I checked the weather on the computer, which assured me that the thunderstorms were done for a couple of hours. Just to make sure, I looked out the window. OK, it's not raining.

So, of course, 5 minutes into my commute, a heavy thunderstorm rolls in. I was able to stop at the local PDQ and put my rain gear on, but it was no match for this storm. By the time I got to work (riding through several 6-inch deep "ponds" along the way), I was completely drenched from head to toe, and spent the whole day sitting at my desk in wet clothes.

The cool thing was that it was also windy, and during my commute, a big branch broke off one of the roadside trees and landed in the bike lane right in front of me. No time to do anything but react, so I used my mad skillz to just ride over it. I don't think it was big enough to kill me if it had fallen on me, but it wouldn't have been fun either. Damn thunderstorms during rush hour!
[+] 1 user Likes Grasshopper's post
14-07-2017, 05:09 PM
Weed man out of town for a week. This isn't going to help my homicidal thoughts. Not one bit.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
14-07-2017, 06:17 PM
(14-07-2017 05:09 PM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  Weed man out of town for a week. This isn't going to help my homicidal thoughts. Not one bit.

You should always have a back up guy.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF