Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
20-07-2017, 09:19 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(20-07-2017 09:06 PM)outtathereligioncloset Wrote:  *^&%#$@@! (Breathe) $%#^&!

I just knocked my favorite glass off the kitchen counter, full of Pepsi, onto my toe, in my favorite pair of Keds, and it broke on one of the dog's favorite squeeky toys.

Oh no! Hug
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-07-2017, 09:25 PM
Hey, you're welcome to listen if you like, but you're not welcome to impute shit. I've told you what I'm feeling and why ... you're welcome to hear what I'm saying or ignore it as you see fit, but you are not welcome to tell me what I'm feeling. Get the fuck over it, and yourself, too.

I wasn't upset with you until you accused me of that continually. Perhaps I'm seeing a pattern?
20-07-2017, 09:43 PM
(20-07-2017 09:06 PM)outtathereligioncloset Wrote:  *^&%#$@@! (Breathe) $%#^&!

I just knocked my favorite glass off the kitchen counter, full of Pepsi, onto my toe, in my favorite pair of Keds, and it broke on one of the dog's favorite squeeky toys.

Rube Goldberg, is that you? Tongue

[Image: reverse-1374507991_rube_goldberg_pool_trick_shot.gif]

(Fucking internet in this place! Angry )

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarder├▓."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-07-2017, 12:08 AM
I had a big lunch, and was feeling really tired, so I had a strong cup of covfefe to keep me awake afterwards. It's two hours past my bed time and I'm wide awake. Laughat Ima be one tired boy ma├▒ana. Dodgy
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
21-07-2017, 04:09 AM
Chester Bennington is dead, I'm fucking gutted, Linkin Park is one of my favourite bands, I used to love getting tattooed while listening to the album Meteora full blast.
The spooky thing was I was thinking about Linkin park only yesterday before I heard about his death, just popped in my head yesterday evening.
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
21-07-2017, 04:22 AM
(21-07-2017 04:09 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Chester Bennington is dead, I'm fucking gutted, Linkin Park is one of my favourite bands, I used to love getting tattooed while listening to the album Meteora full blast.
The spooky thing was I was thinking about Linkin park only yesterday before I heard about his death, just popped in my head yesterday evening.
Heard the news myself yesterday, proper gutted. Hybrid Theory and Meteora are still on my phone, as both are nuts albums and LP/Chester are one of the many groups from my teenage years I'll always remember.

:Weeping

"Whatever you say, Stone Cold Steve Austin." - Rick
21-07-2017, 04:26 AM
(21-07-2017 04:22 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  
(21-07-2017 04:09 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Chester Bennington is dead, I'm fucking gutted, Linkin Park is one of my favourite bands, I used to love getting tattooed while listening to the album Meteora full blast.
Heard the news myself yesterday, proper gutted. Hybrid Theory and Meteora are still on my phone, as both are nuts albums and LP/Chester are one of the many groups from my teenage years I'll always remember.

:Weeping

I'm glad someone else gets me. What a fucking waste, Chesters vocal talents were unique and superb Imo. Sad
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
21-07-2017, 04:42 AM
I picked up the latest album today, and it's not too bad. I dropped out of LP with the 12 minutes to midnight album, but I might check out their later stuff and see if it's any good.

More childhood heroes gone Sad

"Whatever you say, Stone Cold Steve Austin." - Rick
21-07-2017, 04:45 AM
My treadmill broke tonight. Spent the first hour of my workout with the motor wheezing and shuddering and juddering, then it "meeped" and stopped altogether. Twelve years and many thousands of miles on it.

Now I'm going to have to walk outside...or switch to the elliptical machine. I hate the elliptical machine.
[+] 1 user Likes julep's post
21-07-2017, 07:49 AM
(21-07-2017 04:45 AM)julep Wrote:  My treadmill broke tonight. Spent the first hour of my workout with the motor wheezing and shuddering and juddering, then it "meeped" and stopped altogether. Twelve years and many thousands of miles on it.

Now I'm going to have to walk outside...or switch to the elliptical machine. I hate the elliptical machine.

Shouldn't this be in the "First World Problems" thread?

Laugh out load

Sorry to laugh, it just struck me as funny.