Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
03-08-2017, 06:33 PM
RE: Ranting corner
Just came home from a quick trip to the store. There was a teenaged girl walking on the sidewalk by my house and looked like she was on a mission. She was wiping tears from her face. As I pulled in the drive I could see a young man in an SUV parked in front of my house...he turned around and followed her so I followed him. She ducked down an alley. I drove around till I could pull alongside her to ask is she was okay, if she needed help...he pulled up about a half a block away.

I told her I was worried for her safety, she assured me she was okay. I turned around (after offering again to help however I could) and stopped to get a picture of him and the front of his car and slowly went past and stopped and got a picture of the back of his car and the tag.

I sure hope she is really going to be okay. Undecided

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-08-2017, 06:56 PM
Missing my youngest kiddo. Sad I thought maybe he'd be coming back from his dad's this weekend or this coming Wednesday at the latest, but looks like it won't be 'til the middle of the month. Sadcryface

03-08-2017, 08:40 PM (This post was last modified: 03-08-2017 09:29 PM by earmuffs.)
Got myself a business partner. Not a rich one with money to fund said operation but still...
AND I didn't even have to ask him after all that concern, the fucker asked me. Partner in crime (prevention, because we both work security at work).

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
04-08-2017, 03:30 PM
(03-08-2017 06:56 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  Missing my youngest kiddo. Sad I thought maybe he'd be coming back from his dad's this weekend or this coming Wednesday at the latest, but looks like it won't be 'til the middle of the month. Sadcryface

Just buy a new one. Kids are pretty expendable if you think about it.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
04-08-2017, 03:53 PM
(04-08-2017 03:30 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(03-08-2017 06:56 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  Missing my youngest kiddo. Sad I thought maybe he'd be coming back from his dad's this weekend or this coming Wednesday at the latest, but looks like it won't be 'til the middle of the month. Sadcryface

Just buy a new one. Kids are pretty expendable if you think about it.

There're like millions of spares.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
05-08-2017, 02:51 PM
Blink

This just popped up on my Facebook feed...it's from an hour ago and there are about twenty responses already.

Quote:In need of an emergency lash appointment and my girl is booked!! Help!!

WTF is a lash emergency? Good grief. Weeping

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
05-08-2017, 03:19 PM
(05-08-2017 02:51 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Blink

This just popped up on my Facebook feed...it's from an hour ago and there are about twenty responses already.

Sounds kinky Tongue

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
05-08-2017, 07:49 PM
Yay superglued my fingers together!

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
05-08-2017, 07:51 PM
(05-08-2017 02:51 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Blink

More Min Gee Ziss
[Image: giphy.gif]
05-08-2017, 08:57 PM
(05-08-2017 07:49 PM)Loom Wrote:  Yay superglued my fingers together!

Vaseline and a lot of massaging. I use acetone, but it's really hard on one's skin (especially mine, which is why I wear gloves around that stuff). I don't like gloves stuck in my project, but it's better than skin.
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post