Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
06-08-2017, 06:44 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(05-08-2017 08:57 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(05-08-2017 07:49 PM)Loom Wrote:  Yay superglued my fingers together!

Vaseline and a lot of massaging. I use acetone, but it's really hard on one's skin (especially mine, which is why I wear gloves around that stuff). I don't like gloves stuck in my project, but it's better than skin.

Heh, I'm working on my needle-felted velociraptor, so for a little while I had a velociraptor head stuck to my fingers xP

S'what I get for checking if it was dry.

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Loom's post
06-08-2017, 01:33 PM
Lost a whole day...

Wish I could say I was doing something constructive, but alas I was reading smut.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 7 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
06-08-2017, 02:00 PM
(06-08-2017 01:33 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Lost a whole day...

Wish I could say I was doing something constructive, but alas I was reading smut.

"I really enjoy having my prurient interests aroused"

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
06-08-2017, 03:35 PM
I hate people. I hate hate hate people. People aren't patient, people treat you like you're dumb, people don't care if you're extremely stressed, people are selfish and greedy and to hell with you if you dare mess up like a human being.

I nearly walked out of my job today. In that I up and left the register and was on my way out before my supervisor told me to stay since she didn't have anyone to replace me yet. I was scheduled to leave in 2 minutes and barely cared at that point, heck I was crying, and I NEVER CRY. But I went back because it wouldv'e been wrong to leave her hanging. It was wrong to leave the register to begin with but I couldn't talk, let alone check anyone out.

Fuck my speech impediment. Fuck my social awkwardness. Fuck the fact that people wear me out easily. Fuck me for getting stressed and messing up.

Fuck me.

And fuck people.

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
[+] 4 users Like Loom's post
06-08-2017, 03:40 PM
(06-08-2017 03:35 PM)Loom Wrote:  I hate people. I hate hate hate people. People aren't patient, people treat you like you're dumb, people don't care if you're extremely stressed, people are selfish and greedy and to hell with you if you dare mess up like a human being.

I nearly walked out of my job today. In that I up and left the register and was on my way out before my supervisor told me to stay since she didn't have anyone to replace me yet. I was scheduled to leave in 2 minutes and barely cared at that point, heck I was crying, and I NEVER CRY. But I went back because it wouldv'e been wrong to leave her hanging. It was wrong to leave the register to begin with but I couldn't talk, let alone check anyone out.

Fuck my speech impediment. Fuck my social awkwardness. Fuck the fact that people wear me out easily. Fuck me for getting stressed and messing up.

Fuck me.

And fuck people.

That's a really good rant.

Thumbsup
[+] 1 user Likes Thoreauvian's post
06-08-2017, 04:02 PM
(06-08-2017 01:33 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Lost a whole day...

They *pay* me to read smut Angel

Weeping

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 6 users Like Vera's post
06-08-2017, 07:18 PM (This post was last modified: 06-08-2017 07:27 PM by Shai Hulud.)
So apparently a few days ago, I washed off a plate with taco seasoning and forgot I put it in the sink afterward...haven't smelled anything until I just went over there and realized "oh my God the water never drained because the plate created a vacuum seal on the drain and that taco seasoning is now a gag inducing black sludge".

Edit: Moved the plate some so hopefully it drains now so I can scrub that gunk out...while holding my breath in spurts.

Need to think of a witty signature.
06-08-2017, 07:56 PM
If that plate is plastic go ahead and throw it away now. Trust me on that.

Where are we going and why am I in this hand basket?
"Life is not all lovely thorns and singing vultures, you know." ~ Morticia Addams
[+] 1 user Likes outtathereligioncloset's post
06-08-2017, 08:03 PM
Sadly it's an actual dinner plate...still going to toss it.

Need to think of a witty signature.
06-08-2017, 08:06 PM
(06-08-2017 08:03 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Sadly it's an actual dinner plate...still going to toss it.

Eeeeeew

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces