Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
06-08-2017, 08:51 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(06-08-2017 01:33 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Lost a whole day...

Wish I could say I was doing something constructive, but alas I was reading smut.

It's faster if you just look at the pictures. Yes
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-08-2017, 08:52 PM
Pff. The plate? Think about what it became after Shai was done using it. At least he didn't leave that in the sink. Drinking Beverage Wait- what's in this cup?!?
06-08-2017, 09:09 PM
(06-08-2017 07:18 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  So apparently a few days ago, I washed off a plate with taco seasoning and forgot I put it in the sink afterward...haven't smelled anything until I just went over there and realized "oh my God the water never drained because the plate created a vacuum seal on the drain and that taco seasoning is now a gag inducing black sludge".

Edit: Moved the plate some so hopefully it drains now so I can scrub that gunk out...while holding my breath in spurts.

I discovered a forgotten thermos a few weeks ago with leftover hot chocolate from...Christmas time...

Yeah I'm pretty sure something moved and looked at me when I unscrewed the cap, but maybe that was from the noxious fumes...

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
[+] 2 users Like Loom's post
06-08-2017, 10:24 PM (This post was last modified: 06-08-2017 10:27 PM by Fireball.)
(06-08-2017 09:09 PM)Loom Wrote:  
(06-08-2017 07:18 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  So apparently a few days ago, I washed off a plate with taco seasoning and forgot I put it in the sink afterward...haven't smelled anything until I just went over there and realized "oh my God the water never drained because the plate created a vacuum seal on the drain and that taco seasoning is now a gag inducing black sludge".

Edit: Moved the plate some so hopefully it drains now so I can scrub that gunk out...while holding my breath in spurts.

I discovered a forgotten thermos a few weeks ago with leftover hot chocolate from...Christmas time...

Yeah I'm pretty sure something moved and looked at me when I unscrewed the cap, but maybe that was from the noxious fumes...

I know a guy, likes to hunt. He went hunting one time, and discovered a thermos with orange juice, and had a slug of it...erp...it was there from the last time he'd been hunting, the year before. Ohmy

On that note, I've got this disgusting belching flavor from, I suspect, the chicken we had for dinner that is two days old. Dodgy Ima have to keep vertical for awhile yet, just to make sure I don't get reflux even worse. That's the penalty for not fixing your own food. Hobo
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
07-08-2017, 07:23 AM
I have a business meeting on Wednesday with my business partner. Me. Business meeting. Business partner. Me. Discussing business and how we're going to get this thing off the ground. Me. Business.

Befriending this guy is going to turn out to be the best thing I've ever done in my life I feel. He thinks exactly like me. He's ambitious, business minded. "We have what? 270 IQ between us? there's no reason why we should be someone else's lackeys" his words, not mine. But that's so me. That's exactly something I would say. See what I mean! It's a match made in heaven. And the best thing is I think he's going to be the motivation I need and I'm going to be the motivation he needs. The synergy couldn't be more real if we were labeled peanut-butter and jelly and vacuum packed into a 500g jar.

[Image: oscar.png]
07-08-2017, 07:25 AM
Oh and my flatmate almost died. He flicked a light switch and got a huge electric shock. We phoned the landlord who sent an electrician. The electrician came today and opened up the light switch. He said it was so poorly wired and dangerous (there was some metal backboard thing they're not suppose to use(not our landlord, the people before them)) that if we'd touched it again it likely would have delt a shock with enough electricity to kill you.

So that's fun.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
07-08-2017, 07:30 AM
(06-08-2017 03:35 PM)Loom Wrote:  I hate people. I hate hate hate people. People aren't patient, people treat you like you're dumb, people don't care if you're extremely stressed, people are selfish and greedy and to hell with you if you dare mess up like a human being.

I nearly walked out of my job today. In that I up and left the register and was on my way out before my supervisor told me to stay since she didn't have anyone to replace me yet. I was scheduled to leave in 2 minutes and barely cared at that point, heck I was crying, and I NEVER CRY. But I went back because it wouldv'e been wrong to leave her hanging. It was wrong to leave the register to begin with but I couldn't talk, let alone check anyone out.

Fuck my speech impediment. Fuck my social awkwardness. Fuck the fact that people wear me out easily. Fuck me for getting stressed and messing up.

Fuck me.

And fuck people.

Being a cashier is extremely stressful. You are in the wrong line of work. If something rings up wrong, it is automatically your fault. The customer blames you. Because, we all know you are the one that puts prices into the registerCensored. People everywhere suck. It just happens to be with your job, you have to deal with the worst. They all need to go grocery shopping once a week or so. Those long ass lines on weekends, they are all your fault too. Unless you change your career path, this is going to be your life.
[+] 1 user Likes Birdguy1979's post
07-08-2017, 08:02 AM
(07-08-2017 07:30 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(06-08-2017 03:35 PM)Loom Wrote:  I hate people. I hate hate hate people. People aren't patient, people treat you like you're dumb, people don't care if you're extremely stressed, people are selfish and greedy and to hell with you if you dare mess up like a human being.

I nearly walked out of my job today. In that I up and left the register and was on my way out before my supervisor told me to stay since she didn't have anyone to replace me yet. I was scheduled to leave in 2 minutes and barely cared at that point, heck I was crying, and I NEVER CRY. But I went back because it wouldv'e been wrong to leave her hanging. It was wrong to leave the register to begin with but I couldn't talk, let alone check anyone out.

Fuck my speech impediment. Fuck my social awkwardness. Fuck the fact that people wear me out easily. Fuck me for getting stressed and messing up.

Fuck me.

And fuck people.

Being a cashier is extremely stressful. You are in the wrong line of work. If something rings up wrong, it is automatically your fault. The customer blames you. Because, we all know you are the one that puts prices into the registerCensored. People everywhere suck. It just happens to be with your job, you have to deal with the worst. They all need to go grocery shopping once a week or so. Those long ass lines on weekends, they are all your fault too. Unless you change your career path, this is going to be your life.

I am job hunting abit more seriously now. I'm thinking about getting a certificate in graphic design so I'll qualify even more for a job I'd most likely enjoy. My portfolio is slowly but surely building.

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
[+] 3 users Like Loom's post
07-08-2017, 09:39 AM
People's gross discoveries would freak me out as much as the sludge does, or more, at least nothing is moving in mine *shudder* Sorry to hear about them! And glad you're all okay with the electric Muffs; when I worked at K-Mart, they had a bunch of wires just dangling below our electronics counter in a spot you had to grasp into to open the locked case the cameras were displayed in...more than once I swore as I retracted my then numbed fingers.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-08-2017, 10:02 AM (This post was last modified: 07-08-2017 10:07 AM by GenesisNemesis.)
Stop doing stupid shit like advocating violence against a world leader on Facebook, dad. Oh wait, you're mentally unstable. Seek help.