Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
12-08-2017, 12:24 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(11-08-2017 10:33 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I'm so frustrated right now. I tried to do something nice, and was just reminded that no good dead goes unpunished.

I dunno, maybe it wasn't such a good dead after all? Maybe I was wrong? It's totally possible that I just didn't think it all through and had I, it's equally possible I would have done something different.

How do I undo something?

Slingshot around the Sun. Warp 10 solves all problems.

That or the deflector dish.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like ELK12695's post
12-08-2017, 12:26 AM
(12-08-2017 12:20 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(11-08-2017 10:37 PM)Vera Wrote:  Invent a time machine?

Sorry, moms! Hug It sucks when things go wrong, especially when we try to do something good Undecided

45 minutes and I'll get to hear about it all again.

Dodgy

Hug
12-08-2017, 12:30 AM
(12-08-2017 12:24 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  
(11-08-2017 10:33 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I'm so frustrated right now. I tried to do something nice, and was just reminded that no good dead goes unpunished.

I dunno, maybe it wasn't such a good dead after all? Maybe I was wrong? It's totally possible that I just didn't think it all through and had I, it's equally possible I would have done something different.

How do I undo something?

Slingshot around the Sun. Warp 10 solves all problems.

that would be an awesome solution.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

12-08-2017, 12:39 AM
(12-08-2017 12:30 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(12-08-2017 12:24 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  Slingshot around the Sun. Warp 10 solves all problems.

that would be an awesome solution.

Don't forget to shake the camera annddddd speeaaaakkkk reallll slowwwlllyyyy likkeee timmeee issss beeeinggg dddiillaaattteeeddd.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 3 users Like ELK12695's post
12-08-2017, 10:52 AM
So, I came out of the grocery store and was loading stuff into the back of my car when I was approached by a young black man. He started talking while holding out a handful of CDs. He wanted me to take one and make a contribution for his cause...Stop The Violence. He explained the CD was 'Gospel Rap'. Well that's a new one on me. I raised an eyebrow and said, "Gospel?" He said yes (so I hadn't misunderstood him) and said there was no cursing and he wasn't trying to get rich.

I told him that I am an atheist and not interested in gospel anything. He said it had nothing to do with religion. Blink So I pointed to his right arm. I could see a portion of a large tattoo that had praying hands, rosary beads, and the words father and pray...I couldn't see the whole thing.

He said his tattoo had nothing to do with religion, just what he believes. Again... Blink

I said no thank you and he wished me a blessed day and went off looking for someone else to try to peddle what he was selling.

Facepalm

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
12-08-2017, 11:56 AM
There are Nazis all over a teacher friend's wall right now, talking about how evil college professors teach white people to hate themselves and be slaves to the Censored . As well as how Black Lives Matter hates all whites, and the media should stop covering their fellow white supremacists and white nationalists rioting, because the media never covers people who are against fascism.

It's the first time in over 20 years of knowing this friend that I've seen him tell people they're stupid. Meanwhile, I just have to go, "why the fuck am I sitting here and seeing Nazi propagandists in 2017 America?"

How do I undo something?

Hug Sorry moms Sad

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-08-2017, 12:03 PM
(12-08-2017 11:56 AM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  There are Nazis all over a teacher friend's wall right now, talking about how evil college professors teach white people to hate themselves and be slaves to the Censored . As well as how Black Lives Matter hates all whites, and the media should stop covering their fellow white supremacists and white nationalists rioting, because the media never covers people who are against fascism.

It's the first time in over 20 years of knowing this friend that I've seen him tell people they're stupid. Meanwhile, I just have to go, "why the fuck am I sitting here and seeing Nazi propagandists in 2017 America?"

How do I undo something?

Hug Sorry moms Sad

Are they actually Nazis, or are you just name calling because they don't agree with you? The way I see it, the news is biased against white people. The laws are too. If you work in a grocery store (any retail establishment) and you are black, Hispanic, Asian, in other words minority, and you spot a white person or another minority you can confront them about it. If you turn it around and you are white, you are just being a racist Nazi. The deck is stacked the other way now.
12-08-2017, 12:38 PM
(12-08-2017 12:03 PM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(12-08-2017 11:56 AM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  There are Nazis all over a teacher friend's wall right now, talking about how evil college professors teach white people to hate themselves and be slaves to the Censored . As well as how Black Lives Matter hates all whites, and the media should stop covering their fellow white supremacists and white nationalists rioting, because the media never covers people who are against fascism.

Hug Sorry moms Sad

Are they actually Nazis, or are you just name calling because they don't agree with you? The way I see it, the news is biased against white people. The laws are too. If you work in a grocery store (any retail establishment) and you are black, Hispanic, Asian, in other words minority, and you spot a white person or another minority you can confront them about it. If you turn it around and you are white, you are just being a racist Nazi. The deck is stacked the other way now.

At what point has Shai ever shown that he is prone to that sort of behavior?

You seem to be projecting your biases and overall butthurt onto him.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
12-08-2017, 12:55 PM
Birdguy...they're Nazis. They're going on and on about how David Duke and Richard Spencer are misunderstood, about the genocide of the white race, etc.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like Shai Hulud's post
12-08-2017, 01:19 PM
Well, just when I got everything settled on my old laptop, and set up the way I wanted, now I've got a new laptop to deal with.

I know I shouldn't complain but this wasn't supposed to work like this.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces